• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For j-e-l-l-o

jenny6969

It was spring break, Finally! This past week was spent writing exams and it was finally over. My sister and I are expecting Julie, Renee, Jody, Pam and Janice over later tonight. We were all leaving for Cuba in the morning; so I asked them to spend the night because we had to leave at the crack of dawn. I had set everybody up with sleeping bags and bedding on the floor. Janice was going to sleep with me and the others on the floor. Julie was going to bunk in with Nikki if she ever gets home. Nikki’s exam was sapposed to finish at 7:30 and it’s 9:00 now. She should be home by now. Anyway, I wanted to get ready for bed because our flight is early in the morning. The rest of the girls thought it was party time and they hassled me about going to bed. “It’s Spring break!” “What’s the matter with you?” Jody said. I assured her we had a week of partying ahead of us and I wanted to get some sleep before I had a week of no sleep. “Good night!” I said. “You guys can stay up if you want, but I’m going to bed.” I went upstairs and curled up under the covers. I was excited about the trip but I was really tired from all the cramming I did in the last week. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. “We’re coming to bed too” Jody said. I told where each of them was sleeping and I was relieved that we were all going to bed. Everyone settled in and I turned out the lights. Jody started giggling and I said “ you’re not going to talk and giggle all night are you?” She continued to giggle and then started laughing. I threw a pillow at her and she cried “I can’t help it, Janice is tickling my feet.” “Stop it Janice!” I insisted. Jody continued to laugh which meant Janice had no intention of stopping. I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head . Moments later, Jody starts screaming with laughter because Pam had started to tickle Jody’s armpits. She was in hysterics now. I sat up thinking what’s the use. I watched the girls torment Jody while Renee held her arms above her head. I was getting goosebumps watching them , recalling the memories of me being tickled mercilessly as a child. I told the girls to stop tickling her or she’ll pee on my sleeping bag. We all laughed at the vision . They eventually stopped to let Jody catch her breath. I told them they were mean subjecting her to such torture. They looked at eachother and then looked at me with that look in their eyes that said –you’re next. I said “Don’t you dare!” Within three seconds they pounced on my bed and started tickling me. “Stooooooop! I begged them. Janice was sitting on my legs and tickling my belly and sides. Pam was at the end of the bed tickling my feet. Renee was holding my arms above my head while Julie tickled my armpits. I was hysterical. Screaming and begging for them to stop. Stoooooooop, Pleeeeeaaaase, I can’t take it! You have to stoooooooop. Jody went out to to the hall to tell my parents what all the wracket was about. She told them they were tickling me and just having fun. At that point Nikki walked in and said “what’s going on?” “Niiiiiiiiiiki, “ I cried. “Heeeeelp meeeeeeeee, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase! Guys, guys stop! They did. Thank God! I needed to catch my breath. “That’s not how you tickle my sister.” “I’ll show you how to tickle my sister.” “Nikki don’t! I’m begging you.” The girls all moved aside. I tried to get up to get away but they restrained me. Nikki climbed on top of me and asked Janice to hold my arms down. “Nikki, don’t.” I begged again. “Sorry Sis, I can’t resist. Someone has to show them your secret ticklish spot.” “She has a secret spot?” Pam asked. She does and it’s right here. “Niiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkiiiii, Stoooooooooooooooop, haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa, I’m begging yoooouuuuu, hhhhaaaaaahhaaaahaaaaahaaa, I can’t take anymooooore. All she did was touch me right below my belly-button. She hadn’t even moved her finger yet. And I was losing it. “Wow! that’s amazing” Julie said. “Watch this.” Said Nikki. She took her finger and circled it around my belly-button. I thought I was going to die. I screamed bloody murder. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, Niiiiiiiiiikkkiiii, pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee. Dooooooooonnnn’ttt dooooooo thaaaaaat, hhaaaaaahaahahahaa.
Nikki stopped after every rotation to let me catch my breath. But then she added another finger, Both her index fingers tickling me under my belly-button. I was laughing so hard and screaming that my mother finally came in and told Nikki to stop. She got off me and said “ That girls, is how it’s done.” She walked out of the room and closed the door. Julie followed behind her. Janice said “Wow! You are super ticklish.” “How did Nikki know you were so ticklish there?” I told her that when my dad used to tickle us as kids, he would always tickle my tummy because he loved to hear the belly laugh I gave him when he tickled me there. As we got older, Nikki and I would tickle test eachother to see how much we could stand being tickle tortured.” “ She knew that was my most ticklish area and she would explore it more during the tickle test and that’s when she found that spot.” “I used to buck her off back then when she touch me there.” “When it was my turn to tickle her, I would torture her feet which happen to be very ticklish. Hint, hint” “Just thought I should let you know.” With that said, I rolled over and turned out the lights.

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.........

Oh Baby!!!! This little story of yours just begs for MORE! I'm seeing Nikki getting it while you guys are on spring break!!! In your own words, "hint, hint"!!!! Not to mention everyone else!:D :D :D

Jenny:)

wow i loved the story Girl thanks so much for deciating it to me(cant spell :rolleyes:) Anyways i just hope thiers a part Two of this wonderful story :happyfloa i love the way you set things up in the story. Hoping to read part Two of this story and more of your true tickling storys with Melanie as well

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back