• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jon's Ticklish Jeopardy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Jon Palermo the Italian/American had made trouble for himself, he owed the money sharks so not the nicest of people to do business with especially if you foul up and they'd hired me to teach him a lesson. The 6' attractive straight guy was nervous as I told him I'd be taking my time with him when he'd having been knocked out by the chloroform came to and found himself in the basement stripped to black nylon socks and secured to the restraint table. Initially retailiating with verbal abuse and homophobic slurs as I treated the straight 28 yr old like a lover, stroking his body sensuously; sickening him! I told him he could protest all he wanted but I had a job to do and that was that and lightly stroked his body seeing him flinch!

"Seems to me the info I've heard about you is right Jon, you seem to be very ticklish!" I said smiling at him!

I saw his look of anguish as I sat on the stool facing his black nylon socked size 13 feet saying nylon making feet much more sensitive added to which he having worn them and shoes all day in the real estate office that they'd have produced sweat which would increase from his constant struggling increasing their ticklishness when worked over by me! Winking telling him that's what I would be doing knowing from a reliable source he found being tickled unbearable! I told him my tongue would be licking both soles, my wet tongue exploring his sensitive arches and toes and finding feet the ultimate turn-on for him to imagine the level of lust for them he'd be forced to endure and knowing it being against his will, all the more pleasurable for me!

Jon let rip with insults which I'd be expecting but the realisation he was vulnerable and rendered helpless to stop me and having only himself to blame getting in such dire financial straits but as I told him; if he was a good boy and behaved himself with me, I had the power and influence to release him of his enormous debt or alternatively he becoming another human statistic found in the River Hudson! I then secured the blindfold saying it meant every sensation would be enhanced as we had to do things properly and professionally, so meaning effectively! He shuddered!

"Hmm black socks are favourite Jon!"

He squirmed as I began massaging each socked foot, feeling them up and in the way a lover would; slowly, telling him how touching them was making my dick hard, adding I was sure the last thing he wanted to hear and yes to feel as I leaned into them, face pressed to both soles explaining this being why they're being secured together and letting him hear me appreciating their natural masculine aroma. Instantaneously his wiggling his socked toes in reaction and my taunting him saying it seemed he liked teasing me as he yelled insults at me!

I told him being in such a position of weakness not the most sensible thing to do as I glided fingers very lightly and slowly along the soles of his feet, caressing them intensely and taunting him that I knew it tickled watching him bite his lips to not react and teasing him saying he ought to humour me and laugh. I let him be brave but then sped up the tickling and applied more pressure to my touch!

"AHHAHAHH III CANNTTT SSTOOPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOO MOOREEE!" he pleaded HAHHAHAHAHAHA!STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHA IT'S TOO MUCHHAHAHA ANYTHIHIHIHING BUT MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!"

"Oh what an humiliating situation Jon, your incredible and delightful ticklishness exposed and exploited, another guy getting off on your feet, your size 13 ticklish feet and nothing you can do about it but as you are doing laugh!"

Jon was in ticklish agony desperately trying to move his feet away as my fingers drove him into ticklish madness with consistent stimulation and then very slowly peeled off both black nylon socks, moist with his sweat and sniffed them, inhaling them deeply saying his manly scent was erotic for me and then told him I'd been informed of a technique unbearable for him and began tickling the soles of his feet and sucking his toes simultaneously! This proved itself having a devastating effect on Jon.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAENOUGH NOHOHOWHAHHAHAHA!" he howled with laughter

I buried my face in his large soles and my wet tongue bathed each foot all over as my fingers stroked his soles and under his toes in complete lust for the raunchy smell and ripe taste of his straight feet, my mouth enveloping his toes and sucking on them as if they were his dick! My teeth gently nibbling from his toes to his heels and licking both soles, my lips not tiring of exploring both smooth arches and every one of his succulent toes being given a blow-job!

Then I touched the soft tip of the feather to Jon's toes and slowly dragged it across the right arch of his foot, the quill end a real killer when used not too hard but not too softly as he moaned at the unexpected sensation and I told him the Chinese used tickling torture in the Han Dynasty and employed a feather to the toes and soles of captive's feet and how remarkably effective a torment it was!

"AhhhOhhhhHaaHHaaapleasestooopHAHHAHAHAHA!" Jon reacted to the new additional tickling sensation as I saw the feather end in between his toes and around the bases of his toes and down the soles and his arches to heels and back to his toes

I then gave him a break saying I hoped he was enjoying this as much as I was as his laughter seemed to indicate a level of enjoyment for him and smiled as he cursed me and told him that I didn't blame him being angry as he being into pussy couldn't be expected to be thrilling to another guy touching him and especially playing with his horrendously ticklish feet but that's what was happening and would be continuing!

I emphasised this dragging a finger from the heel to the ball of first his right and then Jon's left foot and softly caressing them and tracing the curves of his arches seeing him reacting, twitching his toes! I then picked up the feather and made him gasp and squirm using the feather end caressing his balls and dick saying needing to get him nice n' stiff so think of a wet pussy as I then stopped and put the earphones on him and pressed play! A recording of lesbian play, two women together a straight man's fantasy and sure enough listeing to the eroticism of the female moans and groans soon having Jon hard as rock!

The feather stroking his inner thighs as he moaned, then feathered his nipples which hardened! I saw the pre-cum on his dick. He gasped as I licked the head of his dick, not sucking it but just a tormenting lick then stopped and pressed stop on the recording. I took off the earphones from him and smiled making him moan stroking his dick making it twitch and throb. I stopped as he got more excited and lightly ran teasing fingers in his armpits, tormenting strokes and caresses making him squirm a lot in a futile frenzy to escape the tortuous torment increased by me lightly stroking the feather across his nipples and took his hard dick in my mouth and sucked but stopping just before he shot his spunk!

Immediately at his feet with the feather and the feather end brushing his toes to an immediate reaction from Jon of laughter from him and trying to pull his feet away but he wasn’t going anywhere and just had to lie there and take it. I then ran the quill along the tender arches of Jon’s feet in turn up and down, back and forth, watching as Jon thrashed about on the bed, wiggling his feet, toes alternately spreading and curling and he fluttered the feathers against Jon’s toes, then between them sawing back and forth. Every so often stopping to let him catch his breath but quickly return to assaulting his helpless feet, torturing his unbearably sensitive soles and toes!

"You have a great laugh Jon anyone told you that, it's good helping you see the funny side of things, I expect once done you will have a phobia against anyone going near your feet and what feet they are, long suckable toes, these high arches, each toe in proportion and not stinking but a definite masculine aroma to them and savoury taste plus being horribly ticklish!"

I swapped the feather for fingers stroking his arches and then the feather and switched between both sensations but using the feather to stroke his inner thighs telling him how Red Indians had reportedly tortured Confederate soldiers with feathers, a long drawn out torture which had included amusing themselves driving the captive selected soldiers demented teasing their dicks and balls, milking them dry and continuing the assault until it was painful! Jon groaned writhing on the bed as I attacked his thighs with even more vigour until he was screaming and laughing, begging and pleading with me to stop!

“Stop pleaseheeheeheeheeStopI can’t nooohhahhahahahhaastopStopticklinghhahahahhameeehahaha!” he was gasping for breath when I stopped

I then started licking the moist soles of his feet and nibbling on the balls of his feet every now and then more licking of both soles and more nibbling. Then increased strokes along saliva lubed soles saying I loved the fact his feet were so licklish, how licking his toes or nibbling them made his squirm having really ticklish and licklish feet for me to enjoy teasing, taunting, tormenting and torturing, for all the 'T's' his feet ticked the boxes boldly!

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHHANNOOOAHAHAHAHHGGETTTAAHAHAHOFFFFAHAHAHHAAAMMEEEEAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing his reactions to being tickled, the way it reduced the fit, handsome so straight womaniser as his reputation told to a giggling mess and ticklish toy of another guy, what an insult to his reputation but told him that he wasn't too bad at satisfying guys and was sure there would be plenty who'd want to fuck his virgin hole and then use him and abuse him. I saying this caressed the soles of his feet from heels to toes with long and slow strokes making him squirm so then following with an indulgence of running my fingers up and down his soles so he squirmed more and then tickled the shit out of his feet rendering him breathless and stopping!

"Mmmm such hot reactions Jon, these feet so smooth and nails well kept and large feet and so soft to touch, not a callous in sight and smelling and tasting as feet should, feet tasting of soap or bath oil somehow demasculates them. I insistent you being kidnapped after finishing your work so as your feet would not be newly showered before being worked on and being Italian knew they'd have a rich smell to them! Yours haven't disappointed me!"

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO SSTOOPPPPP PPPLLLEEAASSEEE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOOOOO MOOREEE" shouted Jon already in hysterics as I kept running my fingers across each foot hitting every spot, the heels, the balls of both feet, the arches and the centres of each sole!

I used my nails to scratch the arches over and over, receiving a great reaction from Jon who was shaking his head if not twisting it from side to side on the table and laughing like a loon! Secured together I was easily able to tickle both soles with one hand, switching feet every few minutes. I tickled one after the other and both simultaneously to shake things up a bit for him, a kind of guessing game as to which technique of tickling I would use! Scraping under his toes with a real sense of focus

"AHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH NOOOTTTT MYYYY TOOOOEESSSS" begged the helpless victim as his feet were being ruthlessly tickled and he bucking on the table like he was being electrocuted as I was furiously scrubbing the tender soles of his feet now with the toothbrush.

Jon's body shook and jerked and bucked, trying to get away from the brush tickling. his never having being tickled like this before. I was so pleased by his reaction having teased this information from him that I ran the toothbrush harder all over both wildly ticklish feet, loving seeing him suffer from the bristled attack and finding getting to him the most, dead centre of his soles!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHAAAHHHHH AHAHHAHAHAHHA!"

I then used the feather and started weaving it in and out in between his toes, exploring the overtly ticklish toes and ran the feather between his toes slow enough and then fast enough to cause and maximise incredible ticklish sensations for him to endure! I told him he really was bringing out my devious, diabolical nature having such awesome feet, ticklish manly feet as I drew the quill end across both arches alternately!

“AhahahahahahafuhuhuhuhuhuhuckAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP!” Jon howled with laughterHAHAHAHAHANOHOH HAHAOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” panting as I lessened the intensity of the feather tickles and inhaled his size 13 feet to humiliate him and then brought tongue play into proceedings and slowly licked the soles of his feet advancing to his wiggling toes and joking him being such a tease sucking on them, a mouthful at a time!

I loved Jon struggling desperately to get his toes out of my mouth on principle as he gasped from the sensation not because it tickled but because being straight it angered and really annoyed him that I was able to indulge in taking oral advantage of them and gripped each ankle in turn so not letting any struggling interrupt my determination to suckle on them, soaking them with my warm saliva smiling at his moans of frustration as I told him his feet intermixed with my saliva were a delightful gourmet meal and I had an instatiable appetite that demanded satisfying adding I loving the fact they were such sensitive feet!

Then saliva lubed ran fingers lightly over each sole and their sensitivity magnified with all of the saliva saying it was such a thrill having two insanely ticklish feet at my disposal and my objective being to increase their sensitivity as I began gently spidering across the huge soles and stroking in between his toes saying that while some people might be put off by his feet being sweaty, for me unfortunately for him this having the opposite effect and proving this stopping the tickling to sniff and massage them and then tickle them again and stop and massage!

As I told him, it was all about control, power and domination over him and something so easily and effortlessly gained by me simply playing with his feet! Lickling his soles and toes saying they were so tasty and their sensitivity and natural sweat just added to their appeal as I gave his toes another teasing tongue treat, sucking each toe and licking in between them and then massaging my saliva into his soles saying that back in his office I'd bet he'd never imagined in the day that in the night his feet were going to be foot-raped as again I lapped his feet with my teasing tongue!

"Mmmm Jon all the natural sweat you've accumulated only makes your feet even more ticklish and yeah lubed with my sliva my fingers slide so teasingly over them, these unbelievably sensitive soft soles and Mmmm love sucking and licking all these toes while engaging my hands tickle torturing these sensitive, soft, sweaty, lubed up soles with enthusiasm driving you crazy!"

The wet torture on his feet continued as I nibbled his arches, scraping them both lightly with my teeth and from the arches to the balls of his feet and using both rows of my teeth simultaneously, feeling only all the more spurred on by the growing strength of his reactionary laughs. I then used one fingertip to trace a slow circuit of each bare sole which twitched and trembled as I brought my face close to them both again and breathed in their scent, then began licking them again! I trailed my moist tongue in long, smooth strokes up and down the length of Jon's soles as he drowned in a sea of his own giggles!

I then bent his toes back and licked in between them each in turn and then sucked on his toes one by one adding licks and nibbles to afford sensations of variety for Jon to experience additionally lightly tickle-stroking his soles loving seeing his toes wiggling! I then surprised Jon and moved my hands up to his armpits which stroked made Jon writhe about

“NohohohohohohohohohouststahahahahahahapPleheheheheheaseAHAHAHAHAHAHANOSHIHIHIHIHIHITPLEASE NAHAHAHAHAHA MOHOHOHOHOHOHORESTAHAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHAHA!” Jon begged desperately throwing his head back in laughter going absolutely
ballistic.“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHORE AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jon pleaded and begged!

My fingers moved like lightning, wiggling across the tender feet being a true professional tickler and used to tickle torturing guys, for me this was a job I was being paid for and love my job so one I do well and employed using all five fingers stroking every inch of each naturally semi-tanned foot in my grasp but Jon's super sensitive feet a lot of fun to tease and torment now focusing on his arches and along his soles.

"AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH NOOOOOOO MMOOREEEEEE DOONNTTT TTICCCKKLLLEEEE MEEEEE!AHAHAHHA!!" he begged.

I rolled his toes around in my fingers, just enough to get a reaction out of him and then held back his toes and stroked under them all before stroking the length of his soles again and my fingers moving faster than ever, stimulating every single nerve ending of his feet with determined and methodical accuracy.

"AHAHAHAHASSTOOPPPP NNOOOTT MYY FEEETTTT IIICANNNTTTT TAAKKEEEE IIITTTTTT!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!"

I scribbled and spidered on the pair of soles facing me, my fingers worked like magic on the ridiculously ticklish feet which his wild laughter only encouraged me doing focusing on the undersides of his toes and then he felt the plastic comb tines on his soles and immediately he went berserk as the tortuous comb raked up and down both wrinkling soles of his ultra-ticklish feet, resulting in unbearable sensations for Jon to deal with! This stopped and my wet tongue slithered all over Jon's feet as he reacted perfectly as I told him that I relished having the opportunity to eat feet!

"AHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHHHAHAHAH NNOOOOO MOOREEEE WHHAATTTTT NOOOOTTT THHATTTTTTT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA JUUSTTTT STOPPP TTIICCKKLINNNGGGG MMMEEEEEEEEE!"

I slowly dragged my finger heels to toes encouraged by Jon's hysterical screams and him shuddering and hearing him laugh when not begging me to stop as he grew more and more ticklish and with no other choice then to succumb to the teasing sensations on his ticklish feet I was affording him, stroking his arches and under his toes, making him twist his head from side to side as if he were receiving jolts of 1000 volts of electricity or more!

“Staapppitttt hahahahahPlleeeeaaasehahaha Nonooooohahahahah.” Jon's humiliation and embarrassment heightened as I ran the feather over his flacid dick and caressed his balls with it as he moaned and giggled at the mix of sensations as I told him it was time to shoot another load of spunk for me and used the feather lightly across his balls and along his inner thighs until his erection involuntarily on his part grew and he helpless to prevent this from happening! I stopped only to add the earphones of more lesbian moaning and groaning for him to hear and telling him that when he had come that he would be all the more ticklish!

I then lightly but sensuously stroked each foot in turn, a slow almost loving tickle making his soles crease and seeing the wrinkles on them appear before me as my fingers made his toes shiver and then stroked and caressed the arches of his feet and up n' down the length of each sole but not roughly, taking my time using the pads of my fingers and verbally teasing him that his dick seemed to like this attention which made him frustrated and angry! Then resumed oral action on his feet slowly moving my tongue up the length of each foot, leaving a long trail of saliva as Jon reacted perfectly to the teasing torment!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA NAHTTONGUE!" he screamed."NAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Jon howled with laughter as my saliva covered tongue ran up and down his sensitive soles and in between each one of Jon's toes on one foot before repeating the process on his other foot. I then began running my tongue all over both soles until every inch was covered in saliva stopping only to offer him congratulations on his level of endurance and dargged the quill of the feather along each sole, stroking the saliva coated wet soles at a steadily increasing speed.

"HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jon couldn't help screaming at the soft touch and telling him his feet smelled awesome as again slathering each sole with my wet tongue and deeply inhaling their rich and masculine aroma as his feet were now very sweaty, and the taste of his sweaty feet and the smell of them under my nose had my own dick rock hard as his was from the feather stimulation! My fingers traced along the soles of Jon's feet as he gritted his teeth in a determined resiliance to try to not react to the unbearably ticklish sensations delivered by me to his feet!

"HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAticklingHEEHEEHEEEEHEEEpleasseeHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA!” he pleaded as I tickled them with a greater intensity as I whispered I was going to break him and enjoy doing so immensely as his big feet and long toes were such pleasure to torment and tease and their smell intoxicating and addictive and their taste a delicacy adding Italian food a favourite of mine anyway so tortellini, spaghetti bolognese or napoli and now piedi Palermo too!"

Jon's feet unmercifully tickled by the newly activated electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz' the revolving bristles delightfully devastating delightfully deployed along the soles of both feet and his toes dancing as the base of them brushed as he screamed and then this teasing stopped! The feather then stroking his nipples and my licking them before employing the feather in each armpit in turn! I alternating between assaulting them both with teasing his sensitive nipples. Then along the length of his 7" dick and caressing his balls until he shot another load of spunk!

Immediately the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush working over the soles of his feet and licking them both only making the sensation all the worse for him to bear as the accelerated tickling making Jon explode with laughter!

"NA.NA..NAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jon trying madly to get away from my super-speedy fingers which I licked and then ran in between each of his toes so they slid between them all and then massaged Jon's feet telling him that they were lovely and warm as I rubbed my face against them both and inhaled their amazing smell verbally taunting him saying straight feet were my thing knowing he'd be hating a man's hands and tongue all over them and sniffing them just because I could!

Then another tongue lapping of his nipples and dancing fingers in his armpits before back to both feet and rapidly licking up and down the soles until they were coated in warm saliva as I slowly and cruelly destroyed Jon employing the feather to first his right sole and then his left and stroking gently but speedily with tortuous tickling by the quill end of the feather, so effective!

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" again licking as fast as I could up and down Jon's tasty soles and sucking his flexing toes as Jon's laughter was getting louder and noticeably higher in pitch once saliva lubed I sadistically dragged the feather quill along the soles of each foot and then began licking in between his toes liking him struggling hard but unable to stop me and really wanting to as I couldn't resist caressing his balls with feather but then ventured to a new area to torment and lightly stroked his asshole which really made him wriggle and squrim especially as his toes were treated to my warm tongue and began running it up his soles and across both arches telling him I loved seeing him reacting to the wet torture "Hehehehehe! AAAHAHAHAHA!" his reaction to my tongue running all around his ticklish feet and his feet got even sweatier, and tastier for mem as I told him his personal sadistic tickler!

The size 13 soles were drenched with sweat, thanks to the hours they'd spent struggling trying to get away from their inevitable fate. I dispensed with the asshole teasing and placed both hands on Jon's warm feet and saying he was my perfect tickle-bitch and amused myself dragging my fingers across both sensitive soles then licking up and down, up and down and side to side of each foot as all Jon could do was laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA" he giggled hysterically as I then began raking the tines of the metal fork over both smelly soles and then fingers focussing on his helpless toes, tickling between and under his toes without mercy, then again gently raking over his soles with the fork tines before then lickling both soles, my tongue action driving Jon mad with electric ticklish sensations while my busy fingers attacked his saliva-soaked wet toes! I sucked and sniffed both of his feet and licked between his toes and sucked on them all taking full advantage of them to my satisfaction!

My appetitite for lickling his sweaty feet was insatiable and my tongue darted between both of his wet soles, using short sharp attacks for maximum effect on them and Jon could do nothing but laugh and take his wet torture as this evil tickler continued to torture his extremely sweaty bare feet in my face and Jon's personal foot-smell an aphrodisiac, I moaned inhaling his sensual smell deeply inhaling the sweaty feet presented to me!

He hated me using my tortuous tongue on them easily able to fit all the toes on one foot in my mouth at once, sucking lovingly on the tasty treat, his tasty feet. Licking both feet soles after sucking all of his kept them twitching ticklishly! Every inch of Jon's' perfect feet kissed, licked, and in the case of his toes, sucked rather vigorously and as I told him, the taste spurred me on to lick harder, which in turn caused him to struggle more, making his feet more sweaty, which only improved their taste and resulted in his howling with laughter! I milked Jon's feet for all they were worth, my expert hands working all over every inch of his big feet making him explode with hysterical laughter!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" helpless, pleading laughter from severe tickling torture punishment which had weakened him considerably, I wasn't sure how much more of it he could take being forced to bear being unmercifully tickled. I wanted him to suffer so slowed my tickling down and resorting to tracing one finger under the long toes of each foot as Jon clenched his teeth in rebellion as verbally I taunted him so working on embarrassing and humiliating him!

"You know Jon your feet do taste and smell fucking amazing and feet I privately will be partial to enjoying as well as liking to make you laugh so think I'll suggest this idea to the guys you owe. The fact you are straight a real plus for my enjoyment of them and you being known as a serial womaniser even more appealing though I don't imagine you let them near these feet! Mmmm feet that smell as great as they taste, I feel I will know your feet better than you do, I don't expect you've been inclined to lick your own soles and suck your own toes but also not forgetting this piece of Italian saussage that so loves the feel of this stiff feather, erotically stroked up and down, up and down teasing this deliciously ticklish dick, yeah squirm for me and let's feather caress these balls Hmmm yeah!"

Jon was soon enough leaking pre-cum with a pleading look in his eyes as helpless his weaknesses were so easily exploited by me, being so sensitive he real fun to play with as my feather taunting him to feelings of intense arousal and helplessness as I alternated the feather stroking his dick or balls as I threatened using the feather end in between his toes and the quill end under them or dragged along his soles and saying it might be fun instructing two of the guys he owed how to do this, working on a foot each simultaneously!

I pinched Jon's nipples as his dick twitched and jerked from the feather stroking his hard shaft and then used my right hand to jerk it with reckless abandon and absolutely no regard for the extreme nature of the sexual torment he was forced to endure as simultaneously feather in my left hand caressing his balls smilng as he begged me to make him come and telling him that I would but when I decided to not when he wanted and to be a man and take it! I then opened the little bottle of Japanese orgasm inhibiting liquid as I told him once it was applied and saying it meant what it said that I could milk him all I wanted as his dick rendered hyper-sensitive to all sensations but he being unable to shoot his load and began stimulating his dick with the feather to prove my point! It was excurciatingly maddening for him which appealed to my sense of sadism!

I told him I could also play with his ticklish bare feet, stroke the soles up and down and run my fingers in between and under his toes as he would be even more sensitive to this torment as he'd be so desperate to come the unbearable teasing torture would be horrendous and I could add stroking his balls with the feather into the mix of torments and he helpless and vulnerable in suffering such an endurance of teasing vindictiveness! I loved seeing Jon unbelievably horny and unbelievably desperate to come as I could not deny him having his feet brushed lightly by the indomitable feather proving to be completely unbearable but he having no option but to endure the teasing torture I was inflicting on him.

"You have such ticklish feet Jon but you know that don’t you!" I teased

“Nooooohahhahahahahhaha pleasePleaseeeeeeee let me come” he begged as the feather quill dragged up and down his soles in slow motion so a stroking from it that successfully drove him crazy. Then stopped teasing his feet and stroked his dick with the feather expertly tormenting his feet when I sensed him so needing to shoot his spunk and then feather stroking his armpits and nipples.

“Hehehhheheheehheenohohoohohpleasheheheheehahahahhhhhahahaheheeheee" Jon giggled as I deliberately increased the intensity of the foot tickling and the dick teasing I was inflicting on him maliciously "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHHAAAAHAHAHAHheheehehehehepleasehehehehehehehehehehehehe” Jon laughed uncontrollably and his laughter gaining volume as my tickling did the same in intensity!

Jon's dick swelling and growing with each stroke and each tickle becoming more and more sensitive by the minute I licked the head of it and the hard shaft orally coaxing him to the climax the liquid solution so perfectly denied him saying only the Japanese could think up such a devious torment adding undocumented I having been told for their amusement that they employed using tickle torture on selected Australian POW's. The strapping most macho ones to humiliate them as so did the Gestapo with resistance fighters, the latter stood on a wooden plinth on a table and with a rope around their necks and consequently if they moved their tickled feet garotting themselves in the process. At the table S.S. officers getting drunk running feathers under the captives toes to make him lose his balance and the Japanese securing the Australian soldiers to a bench or table much as Jon was!

These horror tales compounding his feelings of helplessness and vulnerability as I alternated between tickling his feet and the shaft of his dick tormenting him, tickling his bare feet and aggressively stroking his dick up and down with my experienced fingers! The sensations resulting in Jon alternating between laughing hysterically and moaning and groaning with an intensity that was equal the teasing treatment he was being forced to endure from me additionally sometimes teasing Jon's rock hard nipples with the feather but most enjoyed tickling the soles of Jon's helpless bare feet.

"HEEHEHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOPLEAAHEHEHEHEHSEEEE HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!" he laughed being so unbelievably ticklish on his bare feet and in his aroused state his ticklishness having escalated to greater heights. I only increased the intensity of his tickling torment. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH…NOOO OOOOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE“HAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Jon now covered in sweat was was giggling, moaning and pleading for mercy in desperate need of some relief from the awful sexual frustration he was experiencing from the liquid solution which maintained hardness of his dick even without added stimulation necessary so I continued to tickle both his bare feet and tease him verbally saying he only having himself to blame having such addictive and too, too sensitive feet and if only he'd washed them, they'd be of no interest for me to orally enjoy at all but after his day in the office having been a perfect delight to serve to me to savour!

I told him how a prsion cell mate had suffered similarly as he was, the new lad and his first time inside had told his cell mate who had secured him to his bunk that he wasn't Gay and his abuser told him he wasn't either but had a thing for guy's feet, just their feet and as the best mate of the 'DADDY' of the wing something he had been able to take full advantage of or else he'd tell the 'Daddy' and the victim handed over to him and his henchmen for punishing! The gagged lad's feet then toyed with unmercifully under the threat of worse treatment for refusal to willingly co-operate! I let Jon hazzard a guess who'd been the 'DADDY'!

I pinched his nipples and resumed stroking and jerking Jon's dick which leaked pre-cum as it was forced to endure the teasing ministrations of my touch up and down and up and down his shaft and then stroking his bare feet without any consideration for the teasing effect this was having on him as proven by Jon's uncontrollable giggling from every stroke on his bare soles and tickle of his long toes which I then sucked and and proceeded to devour both helpless feet with my hot wet tongue.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEEHEEEHEESTAAPAHAHHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHHHHA” Jon's consistent reaction and moans as then licking his dick and caressing his balls with the feather until I added the alternative solution which counteracted the effect of the original but only stroking his balls with the feather drove his arousal level higher and higher saying he would come by this sensation alone which eventually he did with close to climax my assisting with a determined hand job!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” he yelled as he exploded in a powerful climax and "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEESTAAAPAHAHHA
HEEHHEHEESTAAAPAHAHAHANOOOOHEHEHEHEEEHAHAHHAHA!" aas I indulged in tickling his armpits whispering he was such a pussy and sniffing them and licking them as he moaned from my continuing tickle attack on them both simultaneously

"Hey Jon beg me to tickle your toes and I'll stop, come on beg me or this tickling continues!" I said but he stayed silent enduring now light lickling of his armpits as they tasted salty and appetising and kept me occupied and away from his hopelessly ticklish bare feet but when satisfied told him that I knew his game and applied the feather under his toes!

I then began stroking his toes with the feather as Jon became completely consumed by his own laughter caused by the tickling sensations being perpetrated on his vulnerable bare feet being explored by me, the arches, the centres of both soles and of course his toes as his feet sweating profusely enticed me to deliver more wet torture to his feet! Then proceeded to rub and massage them both followed by the feather tickling them again! Jon tried not to laugh but it was no use, he burst into a fit of giggles.

“AAAAHH! Ahahahahaha! Please no! Eeeeheehehhehehee!”

I grinned wickedly as I glided the feather slowly along Jon's naked soles and his laughter grew louder as he squirmed as much as he could

“You've got really ticklish feet Jon, it's dangerous to put them at the disposal of someone like me to take full advantage of them as they're impossible to resist and the guys want you with me the weekend so might prove lethal as right now it's just approaching midnight Friday night!" I said, smirking.

"HEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! PLEEEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jon shrieked but I was relentless and continued tickling his feet with the feather and my fingers stroking along both vulnerable insteps

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOP! EEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Sorry Jon but this is too much fun!” I responded and tickled both feet from his heels all the way up to the balls of his feet and then his toes

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jon screamed and threw his head from side to side on the table and told him nearly enough for now and replaced both black nylon socks and tickled his socked feet with renewed vigour but started slowly teasing under his socked toes saying that his socks on that his feet would be very warm and sweaty to be tickled again in a while and accentuated this giving both socked soles a goodnight tickle!

“OOOOHHHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO!! PLEEEEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!PLEASE STOOOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” Jon yelled!

I did stop and kissed each socked foot as I altered the thermostat in the room so he'd not freeze and told him if he pissed himself the tickling torture would be worse but knew within the hour I would be back to tickle his feet and then would take him to the toilet as my helper Bob would be with me as I wanted to see Jon being tickled and especially all over his straight feet!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back