• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most ticklish sensation you've ever felt

This is a nice topic :D As a highly ticklish girl, I cannot exactly remember when I felt tickled the most, because I am prone to severe tickles on a regular basis. But some tricks that feel the most tickly are:

i) While I trying to reach for something on a high shelf, and I feel a single finger twitching in each underarm from behind catching me unawares

ii) When I am focusing on something and I feel a quick playful poke on either side

iii) When my hips suddenly squeezed

iv) Fingers dragging over my lower belly

v) Hairbrush raking my bare feet

Though my underarms are my most ticklish spot, I am very ticklish in these spots too, so it is difficult to rank what feels most ticklish among these.

This is a nice topic :D As a highly ticklish girl, I cannot exactly remember when I felt tickled the most, because I am prone to severe tickles on a regular basis. But some tricks that feel the most tickly are:

i) While I trying to reach for something on a high shelf, and I feel a single finger twitching in each underarm from behind catching me unawares
Done that to my ex and got a awesome reaction!

ii) When I am focusing on something and I feel a quick playful poke on either side

iii) When my hips suddenly squeezed

iv) Fingers dragging over my lower belly

v) Hairbrush raking my bare feet
I have methods besides a hairbrush that would tickle your feet way worse!

Though my underarms are my most ticklish spot, I am very ticklish in these spots too, so it is difficult to rank what feels most ticklish among these.
I love ticklish underarms exposed and helpless!

Few instances with my bf:
1. when he pushes my boobs together and licks between them, absolute hysterics.

2. when hes tickling both my underarms at the same time.

3. when he lickles my underarms, and scribbles on my ribs simultaneously. Absolute torture.

Few instances with my bf:
1. when he pushes my boobs together and licks between them, absolute hysterics.

2. when hes tickling both my underarms at the same time.

3. when he lickles my underarms, and scribbles on my ribs simultaneously. Absolute torture.

I'm gonna assume the obvious here... that he has you securely restrained when he does these things.... :p

I'll chip in. I've only really been tickled a handful of times and never anything serious I'll be commenting as a ler.

This happened with a girl I was dating in highschool. I had conned her into a cute little tickling game (I've written a story about it here) and I had her on the couch, sitting on her arms over her head. She had agreed to 2 minutes of armpit tickling since it was her worst spot. I was kneading them with my fingers and she was laughing so loud. I could tell she was losing it and since she was letting me do this, I told her I would be nice and finish the last minute with soft, slow tickles. Little did I know, this was worse for her! She immediately shouted out "This is so much worse!" and continued into silent laughter. It took her about 5 minutes to recover... Man I miss those days. Anyway, that's my contribution!

As a lee, the most ticklish sensation ive ever felt is one finger clawed into the groin/inner thigh are. Yikes!
As a ler, i once was tickling a young lady with very ticklish feet. I placed feathers inbetween all her toes and left them untied. I oiled up her feet and brushed them with a hair brush. I never heard a higher pitched shriek in my life! She couldnt decide if the hairbrush or her wiggling toes against the feathers was worse!

Either the first time I felt fingernails on my feet or someone wiggling their fingers under my arms right after orgasm.

Strong electric toothbrush in my labia. Sexiest and tickliest sensation ever. Also, when a lover lightly trails thier fingers iver my inner arms, or up my sides.

As a lee, the most ticklish sensation ive ever felt is one finger clawed into the groin/inner thigh are. Yikes!
As a ler, i once was tickling a young lady with very ticklish feet. I placed feathers inbetween all her toes and left them untied. I oiled up her feet and brushed them with a hair brush. I never heard a higher pitched shriek in my life! She couldnt decide if the hairbrush or her wiggling toes against the feathers was worse!

That sounds amazing, and im sure my wife would have a similar reaction!

Electric toothbrush on the eyelashes.
Actually keep contact. I dare ya.

when my wife glides her fingers up and down the soles of my feet very slowly

A big, square hairbrush being scrubbed across the sole of my foot, courtesy of my older cousin. Really one of the only times I was tickled as a kid. I still remember the raw tickling feeling.

Dude, those square brushes are insane. I never thought it would tickle that much but damn was I wrong.

My girlfriend hadn’t gone down on me in a while so I was feeling extra sensitive down there. She started licking and her tongue was so soft and gentle that it tickled so friggin much. I started squirming and laughing hysterically. She thought it was funny and kept going of course. I was shocked at how ticklish it was. Eventually it started to feel good but it took a minute to get there haha. Probably one of the most ticklish sensations because it was so unexpected. Definitely got me hot too.

yeah same with the square hair brush, with coconut oil on my soles. i thought i was gonna explode lol .

She tied me spread eagle, and trapped my head between her knees. With that she started to spider tickle my neck. Through the roof, worst ever!

Someone quickly spidering her nails behind both my ears at once. It caught me so off guard and tickled so much I just shrieked and collapsed with laughter

Anytime someone touches or kisses my neck and ears I feel this way. Lol

Also one single finger tracing along the panty line/waist line... instant death.

There was once in high school that a male friend of my boyfriends poked me in this one specific spot on my belly/abs and I went insane... still to this day don’t know how he knew that particular spot was bad. My boyfriend was interrogating him for the method LOL

Definitely a hairbrush being scrubbed on the bottoms of my feet. It tickled so bad that it wasn't even really enjoyable. I like being tickled in a more playful and sensual way.

Fingernails grazing my lower waist area or gentle squeezing right above my hips are some of the most intensely ticklish sensations I've ever had. Always gets me screaming with laughter!

Getting a pedicure. That callus remover tickles like hell! It's always a challenge to keep from laughing! And to keep from showing that you like it so much!

I’ve had 2 that I can recall that I can’t decide which sensation tickled more.

1) my ex once slowly worked her hands up my inner thighs, then kinda grabbed my groin muscles and squeezed them, with her thumbs essentially also squeezing my hips. Man that was bad

2) an electric toothbrush to the base of my big toe. Also a killer.

For me it's probably going to have to relate to my intimate areas. I'm so ticklish in those places it should be a crime lol. If I had to choose another place I'd say my feet for sure. EspEspecially if a brush or something with a pointy end is being used like the tip of a feather or something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back