• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most ticklish sensation you've ever felt

IntoTickleFantasy

TMF Novice
I've seen lots of threads about "the best tickle tool" or "the most ticklish spot", but I haven't seen a lot of threads where people speak openly and honestly about the most ticklish sensation they've ever felt.

So, what is it? What's the best / worst you've ever been tickled? Not a session, not a prolonged focus on a spot, I mean the one time you felt something and wanted to jump out of your skin. If that makes any sense.

I'll go first.

1. Reading those Klutz books as a kid, where it told you to tickle the roof of your mouth for 10 seconds. That was Brutal!

2. A regular toothbrush, dipped in oil, being dragged lightly under my held-back toes. That was as close to an out-of-body experience as I've had as a ticklee.

Alright, gang. Start sharing!

What immediately came to mind for me was the girl I will always think of as the best tickler I ever experienced. It wasn't a unique form of tickling... just that she was so good at it! It was back when I was in high school. She was an "older woman"... I was a sophomore, and she was a senior. She was SO flirty and confident. Oh, to be tickled like that again! It was only a few times on a couple different occasions. But those nails of hers! So tickly! SHE had the gift! She only ever tickled me on my upper body. I can only imagine what those nails would have felt like on my feet! *sigh* Ahem! Where was I...

Oh, yes... As for a sudden, unexpected tickly sensation that made me jump... there have been times when I've been sitting at my desk with my bare feet out in front on me, heels propped up on the supporting plank of wood I have running across the back of the desk for support, and I'll lean back just enough so that my heels suddenly, without my control slip off the plank, causing my feet to fall quickly, scraping the bottoms of my bare feet along the somewhat sharp edge of the plank. THAT has caused a very tickly sensation at times!

Last edited:
This isn't about me, it's about my ex wife. But I think it would fall into the category of most intense feeling based on her reaction. She was attempting to reach something in the upper kitchen cabinets when I quietly came up behind her and reached around to her armpits and lightly stroked them. If she wasn't so short, I think she would've hit the ceiling! She let out a shriek, yanked her arms down and turned around and gave me a "look" but with a smirk on her face! She had the most ticklish armpits of anyone I'd ever tickled. When I tied her up and tickled them, she would reach silent laughter within seconds!

Goddess Shelly :woman: tickling the roof of my mouth with a fuzzy pipe cleaner while I'm wearing the Whitehead gag (see below). I couldn't avoid the pipe cleaner, which had been folded over twice to make it four times as wide, being slowly dragged along the roof of my mouth, over and over again. :eek:

Attachments

• Whitehead_gag.jpg
    Whitehead_gag.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 138
Goddess Shelly :woman: tickling the roof of my mouth with a fuzzy pipe cleaner while I'm wearing the Whitehead gag (see below). I couldn't avoid the pipe cleaner, which had been folded over twice to make it four times as wide, being slowly dragged along the roof of my mouth, over and over again. :eek:

You know, Milagros, I think I'm beginning to be a little afraid of Goddess Shelly... XD

As for me, I've had very few genuine tickle experiences in my life thus far, but of those that I've felt, the one that probably drove me the most insane was having a friend's dog lick the soles of my feet when I was a teen. I don't know why, but that rough, warm wetness just drives me up the wall! XD

A big, square hairbrush being scrubbed across the sole of my foot, courtesy of my older cousin. Really one of the only times I was tickled as a kid. I still remember the raw tickling feeling.

A while back I was laying on one of those couches that sort of make an L shape, but I was laying on my stomach where my head and feet were in opposite places of where they're supposed to be. So my gf at the time was sitting normally so she was in easy reaching distance of my feet. She NEVER tickled me before but I was barefoot this time she very briefly used one finger and stroked right at the base of my toes to the middle of my arch and I jumped so bad and made a "ahhh!" sound that was out if my control and quickly tried to mask it by coughing:p. It was so brief and unexpected I can't even explain how ticklish it felt! The kind of ticklish feeling you still think you feel an hour after it happened.

Feet tied at ankles and big toes tied. Wife used two sonnicare toothbrushes on my feet after I already came. It was crazy intense!

This was actually pretty long ago!! But it was a few ex bf's back (lol) and during an innocent make out session he found a spot on my underback right above my buttcrack and when he stroked me there I actually don't know what overcame me. He noticed and would explore the spot on regular basis and I think it was definitely the most ticklish feeling I ever experienced, light tickles on that horrible spot over there :blush:

omg I know exactly how to respond to this!!!
A year and half ago, I was dating a guy (who also had a foot fetish, but not into tickling himself) and one day, we planned for him to tickle torture me :)
He's done this to me many times before, cus he knows I totally love it! Lol.

Sadly, for him my feet are not my most ticklish area ( my lower belly, and and along my sides are) but my feet are still pretty ticklish.

well, during this session he wanted to try tickling my feet with a different method, using baby-oil, and a hair brush.
I've never had that dne to me before, and I didn't really know what to expect.

Well...i was gagged and totally restrained with my ankles tied together, and when He started brushing my soles (quickly) I completly lost it almost immediately. It made me HYSTERICAL. I was struggling and laughing SO hard. I had no idea it would tickle me that much, it was totally unexpected.
It was so intense, I forgot I was gagged, and I tried telling him to stop cus I couldn't take it any longer! It came out as just muffled laughs and screams, but I kept trying to tell him to stop anyway. Lol.
He noticed how much it was totally destroying me but kept going for about another minute or so. When he finally stopped, I was panting, and tears streamed my eyes. (I was laughing so hard, I started crying)

Never before that had I felt so helpless (and ticklish)
This may sound weird, but I was actually rather embarrassed by how much he was able to make me utterly loose all self control to the point I pleaded with him to stop- which I *rarely ever do when I'm being tickled.
The fact that I forgot I was gagged and tried begging for mercy made me realize just how desperate I was, because it tickled me SO much, I just lost it. I think of he would have kept going any longer, I might have peed myself. And that would have been terrible. :eek: !

*** And That was the most intense I have have ever been tickled before.

omg I know exactly how to respond to this!!!
A year and half ago, I was dating a guy (who also had a foot fetish, but not into tickling himself) and one day, we planned for him to tickle torture me :)
He's done this to me many times before, cus he knows I totally love it! Lol.

Sadly, for him my feet are not my most ticklish area ( my lower belly, and and along my sides are) but my feet are still pretty ticklish.

well, during this session he wanted to try tickling my feet with a different method, using baby-oil, and a hair brush.
I've never had that dne to me before, and I didn't really know what to expect.

Well...i was gagged and totally restrained with my ankles tied together, and when He started brushing my soles (quickly) I completly lost it almost immediately. It made me HYSTERICAL. I was struggling and laughing SO hard. I had no idea it would tickle me that much, it was totally unexpected.
It was so intense, I forgot I was gagged, and I tried telling him to stop cus I couldn't take it any longer! It came out as just muffled laughs and screams, but I kept trying to tell him to stop anyway. Lol.
He noticed how much it was totally destroying me but kept going for about another minute or so. When he finally stopped, I was panting, and tears streamed my eyes. (I was laughing so hard, I started crying)

Never before that had I felt so helpless (and ticklish)
This may sound weird, but I was actually rather embarrassed by how much he was able to make me utterly loose all self control to the point I pleaded with him to stop- which I *rarely ever do when I'm being tickled.
The fact that I forgot I was gagged and tried begging for mercy made me realize just how desperate I was, because it tickled me SO much, I just lost it. I think of he would have kept going any longer, I might have peed myself. And that would have been terrible. :eek: !

*** And That was the most intense I have have ever been tickled before.

Aeveirra -- for me -- that is one of the most incredible experiences I've read in all the time I've spent at the TMF. Thank you. You made me wish that I had been the one wielding the brush!

nails running over my inner thighs or on my hip bone will instantly and I mean INSTANTLY break me to the point im well beyond hysterical laughter and begging for mercy. The wife seems to be addicted to my hip bone especially at night when we're going to sleep. All I have to feel under the covers is her fingertips touching shorts heading for that area and im toast

I guess it was when my ex discovered how sensitive I get after an orgasm. There was one time where she just ran her hand on the tip of my penis afterwards and there was no possible way that I could stand it for more than a couple seconds. Absolutely insane how bad that tickled haha.

She never did it to me when I couldn't get away (hard to say if that's lucky or not) so I never had to endure it for any extended period of time but that definitely takes the cake.

For me it was when my girlfriend would tickle my lower abdomen with her fingernails all along my waistline. Her fingers would really scribble over my skin lightning fast and could instantly drive me to gasping, silent laughter!

There's two times I can think of. Once when I was tied spread eagle and face down, and my ler used an electric toothbrush on my upper back and neck. God, thinking about it now gives me goosebumps. I never beg or use the safe word during a session but I got pretty damn close.

Another time was back when I was a kid and my mom would take me shopping, she'd always stick her fingers on the waistline of my pants to pull them up and it tickled sooooooo bad. Id get so mad at her lol

2 come to mind:

Last November, for the first time ever, I hired a pro domme for a tickle session. She was very very good. My ribs and underarms were intensely tickled while I was restrained.

Also, recently I hired a professional cuddler for tickle sessions. She has a crazy strong grip and she would latch on to my ribs and I would instantly lose control

Nails lightly tickling my lower abdomen and belly. It's a love hate/thing. Back in the day a few of my women friends would go there just to get reactions out of me.

I've never been tied down and tickled or anything like that so it would have to be once when a friend caught me off guard on my feet, it lasted about a minute and no matter what way I thrashed I just couldn't escape the tickling. I had socks on and it was still the most ticklish feeling ever

One of my friends girlfriend's tickled me just inside my hips/waist when I crossed her in a crowded hallway at a party. I was holding drinks in both hands so I held them up over her as I passed. She said something to me (couldn't really hear it) so I paused just for a moment then she darted her fingers in and scraped them for a sec

Because I wasn't allowed to move quickly (I'd spill the drinks) and I had sucked my stomach in and flexed and I didn't expect it- all those things made it seem ultra sensitive for a moment.

Definitely a comb across my feet. The closest I've ever been to shouting out my safe word

I was once getting a massage at an asian spa, the masseuse wanted to massage my front side, i dont know if massages usually include the front side or not, it felt a bit awkward for me. I was so relaxed at the time i just played along.

at one point her fingers made contact with my belly, which is usually not a very ticklish spot for me, but at that point, I felt like currents of electricity were running through her fingers. It tickled so much i almost screamed and had to grab her wrists to stop.

When she asked surprisingly whats wrong, i told her what happened, she said she was "transferring energy" some sort of reikei or something like that , to relax me.

I let go of her wrists and asked her to try again, and the same thing happened. unbelievable intense tickling that felt like electricity which made my abs spasm.

Again i screamed "NO" and asked her to Just focus on my back or feet instead. ofcourse, i always enjoy it when ticklish sensations are included in a massage session, but that was overwhelmingly intense.

Has anyone else ever felt any kind of "energy" tickling before?

Being locked in a figure 4 leg lock by my karate partner and her nails scratch tickling my foot till I tapped out it was the best worst tickle ever I thought I was gonna die and jump out of my skin but I loved it at the same time

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was playing around with an old girlfriend once many years ago. Outa the blue, she cops a quick feel of my "boys". I was fully dressed at the time, but the way she grabbed me it really tickled. I think my whole body came right up of the couch. I know us guys are sensitive down there, but this was the first time anyone ever tickled me down there, and I thought I really was going to jump outa my skin. I think it was the most intense tickle sensation I ever felt.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back