• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon Challenge For My Wife

boyne4

2nd Level Yellow Feather
So let me start by saying that my wife indulges my nylon fetish every other Friday. I work from home and she has every other Friday off. Her typical off Friday starts with getting the kids off to school, then a trip to the gym and when she gets back home, she showers and dresses for the day but it always includes nylons. My wife prefers thigh high stockings but she has quite the hosiery collection thanks to me. No matter what hose she wears, they are always under her jeans as she knows this is my favorite look.
This past Friday, I was working in my office when she got back from the gym. I asked what was the schedule and she said we should go out to lunch and run a few errands but we also had to stop by the children's school. I was trying to wrap up some emails when I went up to grab a shower and found my wife standing in the closet holding a pair of Peavey Pecan Pantyhose. She told me she was going to wear those under her jeans so no lines would show because we were stopping by the school. Those are some of my favorite hose on her and the raging boner I had in the shower was a torture.
I also have recently started proposing some public nylon foot challenges to her. I like watching other men admire her nylon feet. I actually have a goal to get another man to caress or tickle her nylon feet but she is not comfortable with that idea. I have proposed some easy challenges to her which involve simple things like testing out all the massage chairs and equipment at the mall or sitting in a public place with her shoes off for an extended period of time. Her only rule is nothing close to the house as she does not want to run into people we know.
So last Friday I suggested that we go through a car wash and she had to keep her Peavey pantyhose encased feet on the dash the whole time we were on car wash property. She accepted and I headed for a wash a couple miles away where I know they hand towel dry the car. When I paid the guy at the start of the wash, he smiled at me after he noticed her nylon feet. The real interesting reaction came at the end with the towel dry. There were two guys drying and the both noticed right away. The guy drying the passenger side started to pretend to tickle my wife's nylon feet through the glass and he ended it by pretending to smell them. My wife smiled and laughed with him as she wiggled her toes. I was so tempted to roll the window down and invite him to tickle them for real but I wasn't sure how my wife would take that.
As we drove away, my wife informed me that even though the windows were up she could hear the guys discussing her nylons and her feet. We proceeded home and the real fun started.
I snapped a couple of photos which I am posting with this. Also, any public nylon foot challenge ideas are welcome but keep in mind she is somewhat conservative.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,038
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,849
Nice pics....lover of nylons here too!
Lucky guy....maybe her going to try on shoes or sitting on a bench at the mall...or how about tickling her feet under the table while out
to eat.....just suggestions.
Your wife has great feet....keep the pics coming!

Great story and even better pics!!! I'm thinking of some reasonable challenges.

I wonder if you two like these pantyhose in the pictures below...

The super thin, very low denier, super ticklish variety.

I'd definitely agree with her about not wanting strange guys touching her. As hot as that would be for you...unfortunately you have no control over those other guys.
Unless a friend decides to tickle her for fun, you may just have to have fun driving other guys crazy with her pantyhose feet.
Which is extremely easy in today's world where no girls anywhere wear nylons, except if you take a wrong turn and end up in Estonia...

I'd say just go to a bookstore, and let her dangle her shoes, or take them off and walk around in her nyloned feet holding her shoes. If it's carpeted, that would be SO
comfortable for her, and her soles wouldn't get all dirty. Then you guys could take your time, since, it's a bookstore, no one's running around or in a big rush.
If it has chairs and little tables, like the one in my area, she could sit in a big comfy chair and kick her feet up on the little low table. And make all the guys jealous.

Attachments

• 12862513594_00f8ec0a40_o.jpg
    12862513594_00f8ec0a40_o.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 561
  • tumblr_njw45hNCHx1u38evmo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_njw45hNCHx1u38evmo1_1280.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 498
We had a whole day planned of nylon feet challenges and a tickle session only to find out yesterday that one of my kids has a half day of school.

This concept is great! I love the idea of challenges where the female has to expose her nylon feet in public, just daring and inviting the idea of getting them tickled, and just generally teasing guys that see them. The car wash scenario was great! Look forward to hearing more!

Love the idea of public challenges for your wife. I'm pleased for you that she indulges your love of nylon feet and tickling.
Thanks for sharing this with us....look forward to hearing more soon.!

super idea!! Hope you can tell us some great stories about your wife gets tickled in different situations.
Your wife has pretty feet, would like to tickle them myselve!!!
Please more of her pretty feet and soles!
What shoe size?
Good luck and greetings to your wife!

Enjoy what you do have right now. Oh and by the way... how much is a ticket to Estonia?

SO GOOD omfg. thank you for this. love nylon and barefoot dashboard play. you should make more content like this!

Paqman767, you asked and so here you go.
These pics are from a challenge last fall where I had my wife display her feet on the dash while we were parked for 10 minutes in a Home Depot parking lot. The guy that got out of the car next to us took notice but did not seem interested. The best reaction was from a woman who walked in front of our vehicle and did a double take look at her nylon feet.
She is wearing Peavey Suntan pantyhose in these pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5767.JPG
    IMG_5767.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 290
  • IMG_5765.JPG
    IMG_5765.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 299
Paqman767, you asked and so here you go.
These pics are from a challenge last fall where I had my wife display her feet on the dash while we were parked for 10 minutes in a Home Depot parking lot. The guy that got out of the car next to us took notice but did not seem interested. The best reaction was from a woman who walked in front of our vehicle and did a double take look at her nylon feet.
She is wearing Peavey Suntan pantyhose in these pics.

Oh wow that’s great! Sucks nobody was interested, cause I sure as hell would have been! I’m sure you’d have greater deal of luck on the road trying to find somebody. Always looking. Thanks though, I really appreciate the pictures man

Thats awesome. Wonder how many looks she gets compared to if she was bare foot.

That's so cool that she is into your play like that! She may warm up to the idea of someone else tickling her feet eventually. Just choose who carefully!

This is so awesome, in so many ways. Thanks for sharing.

We share this fantasy. My wife wears nylons for me as well, but is scared to death of letting another man touch her. My favorite is when we go to a bar and she slips her shoes off.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back