• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuck #5: Hortickulture M/F

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Stuck #5: Hortickulture

M/f

By TickleMantis

A small smile crept across Dee’s full red lips. The early morning air still cool, the buxom blonde took great pride in her little slice of paradise. It had taken a lot of years and a lot of saving for the forty-one year old to buy her own property, but she had finally done it. A small block of mostly forest, the quaint farmhouse sat at the end of a long driveway. Out back, a long grass yard stretched to the tree line where the ground dropped down a steep forested hill to a large lake. There were repairs to be done and upgrades to be made, but as Dee stood on her back porch all that work ahead just seemed like fun.

Sporting her best country-girl outfit, the bubbly woman was happy to spend any time not trapped in her work attire. A full time waitress, Dee couldn’t deny the 6 inch heels, mini skirt and too-small blouse accentuated her 5’11” figure, no doubt contributing to a lot of her larger tips. At home however, the voluptuous woman’s dress sense was all about comfort, though she still found it difficult not to be revealing under the summer sun. Her wide brimmed straw hat helped, but the low cut white singlet Dee had worn certainly showed off a great deal of her ballooning cleavage. Denim short shorts displayed the majority of the grinning woman’s long legs, sliding down to a pair of light blue flip-flops. Still, the nearest neighbor was half a mile away through thousands of trees, there was no reason to dress for anyone else’s benefit.

Stepping down a couple of rickety wooden steps onto the lush green grass, Dee’s wavy blonde locks bounced behind her as she walked. The flip-flops slapping against her otherwise bare feet as she walked, the busty woman made her way toward what was so far her pride and joy. Between work and getting situated, there hadn’t been much time for renovations, but in the short time Dee had lived in her new home she had managed to start a small vegetable garden. The soil was already primed and just needed weeding, it’s border fenced off many years before. The fence, a cobbled together mess of wood and wires stood almost as high as the bottom of the blonde’s denim cut offs. There had been a gate too at some stage, but the hinges were so rusted it might as well have been part of the fence itself, it hadn’t opened in years.

Reaching the fence, a term Dee would have used loosely to describe it, the leggy waitress pursed her lips as she examined the nests of multiple coloured wires that crudely held posts to oddly angled pieces of slowly rotting wood. Rows of black soil covered the ground within, the greenheads of young vegetables protruding from underneath. In the center, left over from the day before, Dee’s gloves sat idle beside a trowel and her trusty pitchfork. As she had done every time before, the eager woman swung her right leg up first, launching her knee over the top of the ramshackle display. Landing her flip-flop into the topsoil on the other side, Dee began to bring her left leg over as well, only for her ankle to suddenly snag halfway across.

“Wah!” Dee cried out as the sudden stop in motion caused her to lurch forward, sending her toppling into the garden.

Twisting in mid air, the blue-eyed woman’s right leg slid out from underneath her, flying upward as she landed on her back amongst the rows of growing vegetables, her sun hat flying several feet behind her. Fortunately the landing was quite comfortable in the soft dirt, but her legs hadn’t followed the rest of her to the ground. Gathering her composure, Dee was quick to notice her feet had somehow tangled themselves among a bunch of white wires a top the fence. The wire was the kind used for electrical work, along with blue, red and green tying everything together. With her feet about 12 inches apart from one another, her left ankle was firmly caught, the blonde’s right foot still managed some movement and could be slipped free with a little care. Incredibly, both of the befuddled woman’s flip-flops had remained on during her fall.

“Uh!” Tugging at her left leg the fence barely moved, the accidental bind around her ankle seeming to only wind tighter.

With her feet above her, Dee grabbed the back of her own thick thighs and pulled herself forward, sitting up as much as she could. The blonde’s fleshy cleavage swelled as it pressed against the tops of her long legs, holding one hand around her left leg while the other hand reached between her knees in the hopes of freeing her trapped ankle. Managing to grab a loose thread of green wire, thoughts of destroying that stupid fence running through her mind, the busty woman pulled at the length as she slid backward.

“Ah! Come on!” Almost swearing, her cheeks a light pink hue, the flustered woman collapsed backward as her pulling of the wire only succeeded in tightening the wires around her right foot as well.

Now with both ankles firmly bound over the edge of the fence, Dee brushed her slender fingers through her hair and let out a loud sigh. No one would believe this nonsense in a million years, the clumsy woman thought to herself as she lay awkwardly with both feet above her. Afraid to fiddle with any more wires for fear of making her fate even worse, the would-be green thumb took a reluctant solace in the fact her neighbor Jay would soon be coming by. Dee didn’t really want anyone to see her like that, particularly someone she had only known a short time, nor did she want to explain exactly how she ended up caught by her own fence, but at least he would be able to set her free, and then she could get to work scrapping the evil wooden construct.

“Umm…” Jay’s deep voice broke the silence after nearly twenty minutes.

Opening her eyes, the tangled blonde craned her neck up to see the tall figure of her neighbor looming over her from the other side of the fence. Somewhere in his mid 50s, Jay had introduced himself almost immediately after Dee had moved in. An agreeable and friendly country boy, the burly man stood a towering 6’4”ft, his bright blue eyes in stark contrast to the jet black hair that sat in a rugged mess atop his head. With a little grey in his short beard the big man was quick to draw attention whenever he smiled, the kind of toothy grin that made everyone an instant friend. Typically, as on the day the sheepish blonde had met him, Jay wore a red plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his tree-trunk like arms and broad shoulders straining the material. In true blue-collar fashion the man’s attire, much like Dee’s own, geared more toward the practical than the showy as he wore faded blue jeans and a pair of even older steel toed work boots.

“…If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.” Dee shook her head, feeling warmth in her cheeks as they grew bright red.

“You uh…got kind of a funny way of gardening.” With one eyebrow raised the giant fellow looked his blushing neighbor up and down, chuckling a little with his last couple of words.

“Could you um…?” A timid smile crossing her lips, the bashful blonde pointed toward her bound ankles.

“Haha, sure thing.” Jay laughed, bringing his large hands up to the wire at the muddled woman’s right ankle. “You uh, you do this or…someone do it to you?”

“I-mmn!” Wiggling her foot quickly, the blue eyed woman’s eyes blinked as she felt the handsome man’s finger glide against her ankle. “It was uh-nnf! J-just an accident!”

“You okay?” The big man asked, looking down to see the buxom blonde digging her fingers into the cool topsoil either side of her, a strained grin across her face. “I really need you to stay still.”

“Yes I-sorry!” Dee said, loosing her grip on the earth and taking a breath before her new friend began prying at the wire again. “Eee!”

“You keep wigglin’ around!” Opening his hands into the air, the burly fellow looked down once again, his eyebrows raised. “I can’t get this thing loose if you keep moving.”

“Sorry, sorry!” Placing her fingers over her mouth the obviously tense woman looked up at the muscular man. “I’m so embarrassed! Could you…could you try and do it without touching my feet?”

“Uhh…it’s kinda difficult.” Jay said, looking down at the buxom blonde’s dangling flip-flops. “You scared of people touching your feet or somethin’?”

“No-I mean-no, it’s just-“ Stumbling over her words, the red faced woman sat up slightly as she began to pray her kindly neighbor would move his gaze away from her trapped feet. “-it’ll just be easier if you can…or, or maybe I don’t know, get the wire cutters? I’ll cut myself loose!”

“Ahh don’t be silly, I’ll do it.” Reaching one hand up the large man hadn’t even made contact before the long haired woman flinched.

“Eeeah!” Dee squeaked, clawing at the dirt either side of her again, swaying both feet away from the man’s big paw.

“Okay…I’m just gonna do it.” Furrowing his brow the Herculean country boy didn’t wait for a response, immediately pinching at the wire around the busty woman’s right ankle.

“Oh no don’t! Eeehee! Stopstop!” Kicking her knees and wiggling both feet, the suddenly fitful woman waved her hands wildly in the air.

“Ohh, I get it…” Taking a step back, Jay nodded softly as he looked his alarmed neighbor directly in the eye. “You’re a little bit ticklish.”

“…No, no I-“ Dee began after a long pause and was quickly interrupted.

“-Yeah, you are.” Stepping forward again the bearded man pointed an index finger at the wide eyed woman’s right foot. “That’s why you’re so crazy about not having your feet messed with.”

“I-I just…don’t like them being touched!” Stuttering, her eyes locked squarely on the overly curious man’s pointing finger, the tied blonde suddenly realized just how vulnerable she really was.

“We’ll see, here…” Jay said, wiggling his finger slowly as he moved it toward the blushing woman’s wiggling right foot. “…I’ll show you!”

“No Jay, I mean it!” With sudden volume in her voice and a little panic in her tone the bosomy waitress sat up, reaching her hands upward between her knees.

“It’s no trouble, really...” A wry smirk spreading across his lips, the big man ignored his neighbor’s plea, immediately squirming the tip of his index finger underneath her dangling flip-flop.

“EEEHA! OHNODON’T!” Dee screamed, flailing her arms around as she could feel the large fellow’s fingertip circling into the sensitive skin of her arch, right in front of her tender heel. “EEEHAHA! STOP! PLEASE STOP!”

“You see?” Retracting his finger from underneath the fitful woman’s flip-flop, the muscular man placed both hands over the fence and smiled playfully. “Ticklish as anything!”

“Ahh! Ahh, okay!” Relenting, the rosy cheeked woman fell back, waving one hand like a stop signal up at the older man. “I’m ticklish, alright? Let me go now.”

“I don’t know…” Jay said, looking up to the clear blue sky as he scratched the back of his head with one hand. “That was an awful lot of fun…”

“No-no don’t you dare!” Her eyes springing open and her voice trembling slightly, the bound waitresses suddenly felt very, very helpless.

“Should I…” Making eye contact again, the rugged gentleman began wiggling his index finger in the open air. “…Or shouldn’t I?”

“No! No please don’t!” Dee strained, tugging at her ankles as the sight of Jay’s threatening finger made her stomach sink.

The truth, as the burly neighbor had just discovered, was one of the tied blonde’s best kept and most closely guarded secrets. Dee was, and had been for as long as she could remember, excruciatingly ticklish. Being caught with her barely protected feet hanging in front of someone who knew the truth was a fate so terrifying the sweet natured blonde had never even considered it. Before that moment such a thing wouldn’t have even been fathomable in her mind, especially when the buxom woman knew just how powerless she became when someone tickled her anyway. Being trapped, inadvertently caught in that damn fence, was horrifying overkill.

“Cootchie…” Grinning broadly, the large man poked the narrow side of his pleading neighbor’s swinging flip-flop.

“No Jay please! Please I mean it!” Feeling her flip-flop move the bound blonde began squirming a top the dirt, pulling against the wires that were tightly wound around her.

“…cootchieeee…” Jay teased, his boisterous smile doing nothing to appease the trapped woman’s fears.

“Please! Ohmygod! Don’tdon’tdon’t!” Shaking the fence as she kicked her knees, the poor woman grit her teeth as the anticipation of the strapping man’s cruel game send her mind reeling.

“Coo!” With lightening speed the playful man’s finger burrowed beneath Dee’s flip-flop, his fingertip stroking wildly around her hypersensitive arch.

“EEYAAHAHA!” Dee wailed, arching her back as she slammed back into the soft ground behind her.

Pounding her fists into the topsoil, the cackling woman rolled from side to side, her long blonde hair flying in all directions. Through her insuppressible laughter the poor woman plead, half spoken squeals begging for Jay to pull his finger out from under her useless rubber protection. After several seconds Dee threw herself upward, reaching out in a desperate attempt to grab at the big man’s hands, only to fall backward again as the tickling overwhelmed her. Her forehead as red as her cheeks, the struggling woman’s fleshy bosom jiggled beneath her thin cotton top, her leg muscles tense as she craved much needed freedom.

After a solid minute, not one of Dee’s movements was bought on by conscious thought. Every furious tug at her accidental bonds was a reaction of instinct, her shapely body’s only defense against that single drilling digit roaming around the thin skin of her sole. Loud laughter poured without thought from deep within, any effort to stifle it long lost as the buxom woman could only focus on her suffering. In the back of her mind old memories flashed of the last time anyone had touched her feet, it had been years and Dee was grateful for it. The wildly rolling blonde would have been even more thankful if no one had ever touched them again, let alone intentionally tickled them.

As well as being trapped and at the mercy of a man she barely knew, it was the Jay’s intent that really scared the begging waitress. The big, almost goofy grin across his bearded face told the squealing woman he was only teasing, just an overly playful game, but that was a major problem. Like other men before him, the burly woodsman seemed to be ignorant of just how severe Dee’s reaction really was, just how much being tickled drove her completely bonkers. Jay was a nice man, the bubbly blonde knew that in the first few moments of meeting him, but what may have been only a silly game to him was an outright nightmare for her. Through her laughter the helpless woman tried to infuse clear stress in her screaming pleas, but the forced smile across her contorting face drew far more focus.

“Uh oh!” Jay sang, pushing his hand back and knocking the gasping woman’s right flip-flop clean off.

“Ah! Ah! NO MORE!” Her wide smile immediately twisting into a miserable pout, the frowning blonde put both hands up with open palms in surrender.

“Oh, you can’t ask me to stop now!” The big man grinned and gave an exaggerate shrug. “This is so much fun!”

“No, no it’s not!” Dee shook her head, her bright blue eyes trembling as she wiggled her now bare right foot in the open air. “Jay please, I mean it! It really tickles!”

“Mmm, well I bet five fingers will tickle a lot more!” Said the muscular man as she raised his right hand and danced all five devilish digits just above the completely exposed foot.

“Oh nooo!” Gasping her words the poor woman reached upward between her knees as her mind raced to think of anything that could stop the older man’s wicked teasing. “No come on! Please! PLEASE!”

“Tickle tickle tickle!” Jay cooed and quickly began spidering all five fingertips over the buttery soft sole of his tied neighbor’s wiggling right foot.

“EEEIHAHA!” Spreading her toes wide, the spasming woman shrieked and began flopping up and down between the rows of vegetables. “NAHAHA! EEEHEE!”

Squirming her foot as fast and desperately as she could, the squealing blonde’s bare sole found no respite. It didn’t matter how she twisted or turned, Dee’s bound foot was firmly under the relentlessly light touch of the big man’s speedy fingers. Over her tender heel, up along her insteps, racing around her stretched arches and scratching across the plump pink balls of her foot, Jay’s fingertips tickled every inch of vulnerable skin. Curling her toes at random made no difference, the taut skin only wrinkling and tickling just as much, if not more. Rattling the fence as she kicked and screamed, Dee’s fleshy boobs bounced, her hands digging at the dirt and pounding helplessly.

“What a laugh you have!” The bearded man said, positioning himself between both of the blonde’s feet and suddenly squeezing his hands around her lower shins.

“Okay! Okay! That-that’s enough!” Dee stressed, her heavy breathing bought on my by panic than the involuntary workout.

“Oh come on, I barely touched you!” Squeezing the bottoms of the flustered woman’s long legs, the burly man leaned forward and cupped her knees caps in the palms of his huge hands.

“No, I mean it- seriously, Jay!” Wincing and shifting her bent knees, the trapped blonde squirmed to get out of the big man’s grip.

“Just a little more!” Sliding his hands up a couple of inches the bearded muscle man rapidly began squeezing both of the helpless woman’s legs, right above her knees.

“Eeeeiiee! Ahaaaano!” Dee bucked before curling forward and clawing at the large man’s playful paws. “Staaahp!”

“You tryna’ pull me over?” The grinning man said as the buxom woman pried desperately at his strong fingers, her head shaking as she squealed and shook.

“Stohop! Aaahaha! Nahaha!” Wrapping her hands around the Herculean man’s massive wrists the struggling waitress couldn’t have moved him away even on her strongest day, and especially not while tickling weakened her every muscle.

“Alright, here I come!” Jay laughed, relenting on the double knee massage and hoisting his lumbering frame over the fence with far greater success than Dee had done.

“You had your fun! You had your fun!” Putting her open palms up as the large man strolled beside her, the desperate blonde followed his every move. “Stop now! Let me go!”

“Aw I’m still havin’ a ton of fun!” Standing just above the wriggling woman’s head, the large man leaned forward and reached down, taking her slender wrists into the vice-like grip of his monstrous hands.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Dee wailed, her voice shrill as the muscular man pulled her arms upward and began stretching them back over her head. “Jay stop it! STOP!”

“I’m only playin’ darlin’!” Crouching as he spoke, the bearded giant pressed his buxom neighbor’s arms down into the dirt above her as she pulled furiously against his vastly superior strength.

“This isn’t funny! It’s not a game anymore!” Twisting against him, the worrisome woman’s fear was skyrocketing as any hope she had of her new friend only acting childish for a few moments was quickly plummeting. “Let me go!”

“Relax, relax…” Jay said, his agreeable smile still warm and welcoming as he planted his knees either side of Dee’s upturned biceps and pressed his full weight down a top them, pinning her arms into the cool black topsoil. “I’m just gonna tickle you a little more!”

“No, oh please nono!” Her smooth underarms stretched taught, the squirming blonde suddenly took very clear notice of the warm sun against her fully exposed skin.

“Ohh, where to tickle first?” Holding both hands above her as the busty woman shook her head between his knees, the large country boy began wiggling all ten of his rambunctious fingers. “Any favourite spots?”

“Ohgod, Jay! Let me go right now!” Dee barked, frowning hard and stretching her reddened cheeks as she sprang her head up.

“How abouuuuut…” The older man’s smile not wavering, his captive’s very apparent anger seeming to go entirely unnoticed, the large fellow dived both hands directly into the deep hollows of her taut underarms. “Here!”

“Yaaahaha! Aahaaannnoo!” Bouncing her shapely denim clad butt against the ground, turbulent laughter burst from the voluptuous woman’s wide open lips.

Assaulted from both sides, Dee had no escape. Her bulbous boobs quaking as she rocked with laughter, the cruel man’s fingers reached from her supple bicep to the fleshy crease where her wobbling breasts met heaving ribs. Unable to move any of her limbs, the contorting blonde’s hips writhed, her knees kicking in what little room they had to maneuver. As the spasming woman laughed uncontrollably, her sleeveless white top shifted from the jerking motions, her neckline lowering to reveal more fleshy cleavage. Minutes of fingertips dancing relentlessly around the sensitive skin on Dee’s underarms dragged by, the lack of Jay’s response to her very real desperation causing her eyes to well with tears.

“Hmm, maybe here!” The big man said excitedly, not pausing for even a second as he sent both hands downward, viciously clawing at the pinned woman’s cotton covered rib cage.

“AAAAHAHAHA!” Screaming loudly, wordless laughter ripped from the blonde’s heaving lungs as her stomach convulsed.

Within seconds the welling tears were streaming down the poor waitress’ stretched and reddened cheeks. Unable to form words the wildly laughing blonde grinned and furrowed her brow, her outside telling the tale of someone hopelessly sensitive while her mind threw a furious tantrum. The frustration in Dee’s mind was only outweighed by her agonizing ticklishness as she could feel each of the burly man’s fingers drilling into the soft spots between her ribs. As her wild, jerking movements caused her neckline to drop, the buxom woman’s shirt raised up her waist, the tender skin of her lower tummy warming under the morning sun.

“Ohh, or there!” Jay said, spreading his fingers wide in the air before sending them down to the newly exposed skin, like a swarm of tickling bees.

“Yeeeiiihee! Nahaha! St-stop! Eheeheee!” Gasping for air, the struggling woman tried to stifle the girlish giggling that erupted the moment the older man’s fingers scribbled directly across her midriff.

Sliding his fingers back as he stroked quickly across her skin, the bearded man pushed his squealing neighbor’s shirt up to just below her bouncing boobs. Her entire tummy exposed, Dee’s stomach curled and turned, the country boy’s touch light and quick around her abdomen. Begging a mix of pleases, no’s, stops and any other desperate broken words she could muster, school girl giggles peeled from her full lips as she cried, humiliated, never having felt so completely powerless. Straddling the blushing blonde’s arms, Jay appeared to soak up every wailed request for mercy, his sense of power growing exponentially, the growing bulge below his belt buckle only fueling the fire.

“I see a button!” Keeping his fingers whirling up and down the helpless woman’s sides, the bearded giant took note of her delicate navel.

“Heeheenonostohap!” Dee sobbed, her expression twisting between a perplexed smile and outright misery as the muscular man’s fingers feathered from her lower ribs to her bouncing hips and back again.

“I think I better push it!” Pulling his hands away, the older man drew a single index finger into the air, swirling it around and around a few short inches above the blonde’s squirming belly button. “What do you think?”

“N-no!” The wide eyed woman snapped as she realized her cruel neighbor’s intent, his finger slowly lowering toward her. “Jay! Jay stop! God, no more! I can’t take any more!”

“Oh don’t be silly-“ Jay teased, delving his single digit into the panicked woman’s navel and vibrating it deep within. “-of course you can!”

“Yeeeiieeeheeee!” Squealing loudly as her stomach tensed, the bosomy blonde’s high pitched giggles filled her once quiet backyard.

As Dee squirmed and shook beneath him, the burly man could feel his growing arousal straining against his jeans. The way she couldn’t control herself, the twisting and helpless laughter, the sporadic kicking as she tried so fiercely to break free, her long blonde hair whipping between his legs, Jay knew he controlled all of it, and all with only the simple movement of a single finger. Looking up and down the voluptuous woman’s quaking body, the large man’s kindly nature had gradually, and willingly been pushed aside, he smiled broadly, a big shark like grin. As his index finger kept Dee’s full attention, Jay used his free hand to pinch the bottom of her raised shirt and tugged it further upward.

The swollen bottoms of the blonde’s big boobs wobbled against her heaving rib cage, exposed as the white cotton was pulled over them. Another quick tug up to Dee’s collarbone sent her milky white breasts spilling into the open air, two fleshy mounds jiggling, her large pink nipples stiff and rigid. Distracted by her ticklish situation, the half naked blonde didn’t seem to respond and with no protest beyond her wordless laughter Jay continued to pull her shirt even higher. Stretching the thin white cotton back, the muscular man lay the sleeveless top over his captive’s face, the featureless impression of her tormented expression pressing through.

“Ah! Ahno!” Dee squirmed when the large man pulled his index finger away, unable to see and feeling the warm outside air caressing her fully exposed torso. “Wh-what are you doing?!”

“Who, me?” The burly country boy mocked as he watched the blind folded woman twitch and tremble with paranoia. “I’m not doing anything…”

“Nuh-no! Y-you’re going to! Please!” The poor woman jerked left and right, never knowing when or where the next tickling touch might come from. “Please stop this!”

“Ohh, I’m gonna tickle you Dee!” Jay teased in his most playful tone as he wiggled his fingers unseen, less than an inch from her protruding lower ribs. “But where…?”

“Ah! Ah please!” Twitching at random, the trapped blonde’s mind ran wild as every nerve ending stood on high alert. “Just let me go!”

“Of course I’ll let you go…” The older man smiled, careful not to let his fingers touch the writhing woman’s skin as she twisted and strained. “…right after I figure out where to tickle you!”

“No! Nohoho!” Dee sobbed, shuddering as she kicked her legs against their wire bonds.

“I think I’ll tickle you…” Pausing for a moment, the blue eyed man watched as his openly crying tickle toy froze, right before he began viciously lobster clawing at her tender ribs. “Everywhere!”

“NAHAAA!” Bucking wildly, the sightless woman screamed, her bare boobs bouncing as she fought against the brutal assault.

Keeping his lobster claws in motion, Jay moved his hands down, squeezing at the wailing blonde’s sides. Her supple flesh against his rough paws, the rugged man delighted in the creamy feel of her skin, the howling woman’s muscles flexing under his fingers. Shifting back up, clawing all the way, the dark haired man made Dee scream as he drilled his thumbs into the cushy sides of her wobbling boobs. Squishing her ballooning breasts together between his hands, the woodsman kneaded the helpless blonde’s ticklish bosom, a light sheen of sweat beginning to form over her exposed skin.

Lost in uproarious laughter, the trapped woman bucked and struggled violently as she suffered the man’s large hands moving up and down her vulnerable top half. Before long, from her bouncing hips to her taut underarms, Dee’s glistening torso was pink with tickled tracks. Coupled with the beads of hot sweat rolling down the undersides of her bare breasts and heaving tummy, a dark patch had begun to dampen the white cotton pulled over Dee’s face, soaked even more so either side of her nose, where a constant flow of tears wet the shirt. In the back of her mind, as she lay in her quaint garden being subjected to the whims of her once kindly neighbor, the bubbly blonde still could not quite comprehend what had happened to her. It was a thought she couldn’t focus on and probably would never remember, but the idea she was restrained and tickled, it was so nightmarish, so outlandish, it still did not seem real. Dee wouldn’t have wished such torture on anyone, but when Jay’s thumbs suddenly drilled into the painfully sensitive spots just inside her hipbones the reality came crashing down.

“AHA! AHANAAGGHAHAHA!” The poor country girl thrashed, the man’s thumbs slipping just below her belt line.

“Ohh, that’s a good one!” Jay grinned, squeezing the denim covered sides of her shapely butt cheeks as he sadistically burrowed between her hips.

Beneath the thin cotton of her upturned shirt, Dee’s once bright eyed and cheerful face had become a disheveled mess. Beet red from the neck up, the blonde woman’s long hair matted to her sweat soaked forehead, her eyes red with tears. Gritting her teeth the poor waitress wheezed through horrified laughter as she could do nothing but feel Jay’s fingers ravaging her hyperticklish body. What should have been a peaceful morning in her new garden had quickly turned into a comical farce, but even then Dee never, not if she were given a thousand years, could have imagined she would be tormented at the whims of someone who seemed to want nothing more than making her suffer.

By the time Jay removed his wriggling thumbs from his neighbor’s then bright red lower tummy, she was panting heavily for much needed air. As Dee lay bewildered and sputtering, the big man could feel his erection throbbing beneath his jeans, a painful fact that urged him to further extremes. Twisting around, the bearded man reached behind him and grabbed the handle of Dee’s idle pitchfork. Snagging the tool from the earth, he turned back and swung his leg, kneeling beside the gasping blonde on her left. Sliding her shirt upward, the exhausted waitress’ sobbing face blinking as she returned to the full light of day, the country boy slipped the soaked cotton over her hands and tossed it aside. Pressing his free hand over her forearms, Jay kept the now topless woman’s arms pinned above her as he raised the pitchfork and bought it down quickly toward her wrists.

“Ahh!” Dee arched her back as she felt the cold metal suddenly push her hands down, the middle fork landing directly between her wrists with the other two prongs either side.

Ignoring the barely comprehensionable mutterings of his half naked captive, the handsome older man drove the pitchfork deep into the dirt. Pinning her arms high above her, Jay was able to release the tool and look on at the helpless woman’s squirming, sweaty, curvaceous body. Side stepping on his knees down the length of Dee’s torso, the big man stopped beside her raised left leg. Reaching his left arm behind her thighs, the bearded man curved his hand around and took hold of the blonde’s short shorts. With his right hand, Jay nimbly began to unbutton the whimpering woman’s denim cut offs. A moment later the huge man had unzipped Dee’s fly, and a second after that he was slipping her shorts clean up over her knees.

“Oh…oh god, stop, just…please stop!” The near nude woman said in a mousy voice, her knees trembling as her sun-yellow panties and one dangling flip-flop now stood as her only protection against the cruel man’s tickling touch.

“Ohh, very nice –a little kinky!” Jay nodded with a grin as he admired the defeated woman’s bright coloured underwear. “You saucy minx!”

“Jay…Jay please…it’s too much…” Squirming in the topsoil, the fully restrained country girl looked on at her tormenter with quivering eyes. “It’s gone too far…”

“Or…” The burly man said, his toothy smile unwavering as he reached down beside himself and pulled a large orange carrot from the ground. “…has it not gone far enough?!”

“Let me go!” Her words quaking as tearful breaths caught in her throat, the barely clothed blonde shook weakly at her bonds.

“Don’t worry-“ The devious neighbor said with a mock look of concern as he held the carrot in left hand and began slowly stroking it’s feathery green leaves around the back of his neighbor’s thighs. “-carrots are good for you!”

“MnnnHnnn!” Dee shuddered, pursing her lips as she could feel the green fronds stroking up and down the backs of her legs, stifling a new wave of girlish giggling.

“Ohh, I know you want to laugh!” The giant man teased, moving his vegetable-turned-tickling-tool up behind the blonde’s shaking legs and down toward her shapely butt.

Striking a wide eyed stare up toward her grinning neighbor, his teasing words drove Dee almost as mad as the nonstop tickling. The condescending tones, the light hearted way in which her bearded tormentor so casually toyed with the helpless woman’s sanity. Being made to struggle, made to laugh, begging him over and over, pleading with him to stop, defenseless and not even in control of her own body. Snickering, breathing heavily through her nose as the carrot’s leafs lightly brushed up and down her thighs, the buxom country girl knew she couldn’t hold it in for much longer, a few seconds at most. Maybe if he stopped, maybe if Jay just left off, if she could hold and not give him the satisfaction, maybe her torment would end. But just as she knew he wouldn’t stop, he knew she couldn’t stifle her laughter.

“Ahhheeheehee!” The poor blonde’s mouth opened wide, her butt bouncing on the dark topsoil as a pained scream was followed by high pitched giggling. “Eeeheeheestaaaaap!”

“Haha!” Jay’s laughed boomed, throwing his head back before stepping up his assault.

“Noho! Noho!” Gasping her words, the bare breasted woman flexed her ass cheeks as she felt the soft leafs begin to swirl around the lower most part of her butt. “Yeeehahaha! Ahhnohahaha!”

Jay was tickling her in ways and places she never even knew existed, the bucking blonde cackling loudly as she cried. Now and then a wayward customer at the café would pinch her behind, the surprised woman would always squeal and jump, but she never considered for a moment how it might feel if done multiple times in quick succession. Dee had certainly never imagined what it might be like to have something delicate brushed around her panty line, it was an entirely new and most unwelcome sensation in the big breasted woman’s mind, though her body was inclined to disagree.

Almost immediately, before the vulnerable waitress had let the giggles flow free, her libido had begun to betray her. The feathery touch of the bright green leafs in such close proximity to her barely shielded pussy had caused a fire in Dee’s loins. Perhaps the flames had sparked sooner, being humiliated, exposed and stripped, the loss of control could have extended to the blonde’s arousal as much as anything else, but it was the fronds whirling with intent around her inner thighs that threw fueled it into a rapidly growing inferno. Within minutes of Jay cruelly continuing to wield the carrot like a paintbrush over his neighbor’s sensitive skin, the spasming woman’s lust was burning white hot, and it had begun to show.

“Well, well well…” The burly fellow said, dropping his makeshift tickling tool when he noticed a very obvious damp patch across the front of his captive’s yellow panties. “What do we have here…?”

“Uhh…uhnn…” Dee whimpered, noticing for the first time how appalling turned on she had become.

“I’m starting to think maybe finding you like this wasn’t an accident!” The large man said, reaching in front of the writhing woman’s legs to pinch the elastic of her sordid panties.

“Nnnuh!” Craning her head back, the sweat soaked woman squirmed as she felt her underwear being forcibly pulled over her thighs.

As Dee’s smooth wet pussy became fully exposed to the world around her, only her one dangling flip-flop remaining, the newly nude woman gasped loudly. In her distraction the overly sensitive blonde had no idea the perverse ways in which her body had reacted, but laying there feeling the warmth in her lower tummy it was all too clear. Confused and terrified, butterflies fluttered inside her as the stark naked woman’s discarded panties were tugged over her open knees. Blinking tears from her eyes, the disheveled country girl looked down, her large pink nipples swollen and standing to attention. Lewdly shifting her hips, Dee cringed as the thought of Jay believing she had trapped herself on purpose would only egg him on. Even if the grinning muscle man didn’t believe his neighbor had tied herself up, even if he knew it was a genuine mistake, the sopping lips of her pussy and rubbery hard nipples were going to have the same effect. Either way, in that moment, the voluptuous and totally unprotected woman knew, there was no stopping him now.

“God…god no…please!” Dee craned her neck, her voice cracking as she looked down between her legs to see the carrot once again in her tormentor’s hand.

“Ahh, no need for that now sweetheart!” The big man said, sliding the soft leafs down the insides of the struggling woman’s trembling thighs. “You’re secret’s out!”

“Eeeeahh! Ahhnoeeeiieee!” Tensing her arms and stomach the squealing woman strained, a explosion of wordless giggling working her lungs hard as the feathery touch danced across her quivering pussy.

Fluttering along the creases where her labia met her thighs, the gentle leafy touch put a crazed expression across Dee’s face. Wide eyed and speechless, the shrieking blonde lost any train of thought, even the last miniscule ideas of hope that had occasionally appeared in the far back of her mind. Feather fronds of greenery stroked across her slick lips, flitting repeatedly over the buxom woman’s swollen clit. In less than a minute, her long hair waving as her head shook, the poor waitress’ libido was threatening to unleash as her pussy throbbed. Her lips forming a wide open O shape sporadically between riotous giggling, sharp gasps of desperate breath taken in, Dee was ready to explode, which was exactly the moment Jay dropped the carrot once again.

“Uh uh uh!” The large man said, his wide shoulders rising up and down as he chuckled to himself. “I think you’re havin’ a little too much fun there missy!”

“Awwff…aw ffuu…!” Wheezing for air, the wide eyed woman grind her bare ass into the cool black soil, pressing hard in the primal hope of something, anything, pushing her over the edge.

“Who knew gardening could be this much fun!” Jay said, continuing to laugh as he stood upright, swinging his left leg over to the grassy side of the fence.

“Nnnnn…nooo…” The writhing woman curled her toes as she immediately realized her neighbor’s next intended target.

“You thought I forgot about these puppies, huh?” The big man grinned, pinching the heel of the blonde’s one remaining flip-flop.

“P…please Jay…” Dee stammered, knowing her words were falling on deaf ears.

Overwhelmed by competing feelings both mental and physical, the poor woman could barely string together a full thought, let alone a sentence. Dread filled the exhausted blonde’s mind, fear and vulnerability, a twisted confusion drilling through it all as she struggled to understand how this heinous torture could turn her on to such a searing degree. Aroused as she was, Dee’s nerves across every inch of her naked skin stood on high alert, her nudity and inability to move only compounding that fact. Breathless, soaked in sweat and tears staining her cheeks, the weakened blonde couldn’t stomach another single touch, and the feeling of more to come made her knees shake. At the same time her loins ached for more contact, her pussy pulsating with desire for the lightest of strokes, anything to bring the busty woman’s libido to climax.

“Nnnhnnggh!” Gritting her teeth, the disheveled blonde strained as she could feel her flip-flop being softly tugged from her foot.

“Come onnn…” Jay sang as he watched his neighbor’s toes curl around the rubbery strap of her sandal, the last shot of a battle lost long ago.

“Nghh! Nnnn-aaah!” With a quick tug the flip-flop was gone, the helpless woman wailing as both her feet now dangled bare and in the open.

“Ticky ticky!” Wiggling all ten fingers in the open air, the bearded man stood directly in front of the blonde’s squirming soles as he looked down toward her.

Dee didn’t say a word. Looking up at him, her eyes wide and lips drooping, a single new tear rolling down her reddened cheek, the bound woman knew her face said more than words ever could. None of it mattered, the tickle ravaged country girl knew it in her heart of hearts, there was no pity in Jay’s own expression, no sense of mercy or empathy, only a broad grin and playful glint in his eye. As the huge man’s fingertips drew closer, Dee tried not to think about it, but she could think of nothing else. How defenseless her silky smooth soles were, how her agonizingly aware she was of every tiny touch upon her skin. On a normal day the buxom waitress’ feet were painfully ticklish, trussed up and bewilderingly aroused, there was no telling how excruciatingly sensitive she might be.

“IIIEEEEYAAAHAHAA!” Dee howled, bucking hard as her head shook wildly, the cruel older man’s fingers scribbling all over her tender soles.

Closing her eyes tight, the blue eyed woman’s big boobs rocked as she threw herself up and down, rolling side to side as much as her bonds would allow. Mouth open wide, cheeks stretched and jaw aching, Dee shrieked with laughter as her tormentor’s fingertips frolicked over her bare feet. Toes spreading, the berserk woman had no control, her shapely body acting purely on instinct as her bare feet wiggled and legs kicked hard against their accidental restraints. In her mind there was nothing left of the bubbly waitress who loved her new garden, only the unending anguish of her hyperticklish nightmare, a silly teasing nuisance turned endless abyss of flurrying fingers.

Delighting in his neighbor’s mindlessly thrashing display, Jay buried his fingers under her toes on one foot and raked his nails up the arch of her other. No matter which way the screaming blonde moved her feet, no matter how fast, the burly man’s flickering touch was there, easily following her buttery soft skin. Shrill laughter filled the otherwise serene country air, screams deep from within that strained with a desperate agony. It was a true wonder to the large man how, with such minimal effort, he could cause Dee to become so intensely deranged. Across the buxom woman’s face stretched a maddened look, demented and simultaneously terrified. For the briefest of moments the bearded man considered that perhaps he had gone too far, perhaps that look of lunacy in the howling woman’s eyes was a sign he had broken her, caused some true irreparable damage to her mind, but then the thought faded, his grin grew wider and his fingers tickled faster.

As Dee became more unglued with every speedy stroke across her wiggling bare feet, the hot juices flowing between her thighs were practically gushing. The stark naked woman’s pussy tingled, her stomach muscles tensing and toes spread. Slipping almost instantly into squeaking, almost silent laughter, the busty blonde continued to shake violently as fingers scribbled up and down her arches. Had she been capable of any kind of coherent thought in that moment, there was no way the overly sensitive woman would have believed it, the tickling unending across her soles, Dee had been pushed to orgasm.

Arching her back hard, her full lips opening to a wide O shape, the blonde’s momentarily mousy laughter was abruptly replaced by loud bellowing moans. Neither holding back nor hesitating for even a second, Jay watched in slack jawed awe as his nude neighbor threw her hips up and down, hot clear liquid bursting from between her quaking thighs. Her toes curly tight, Dee’s vulnerable feet wrinkled across the soles as the rickety fence rattled from her movement. Thick tears rolled down the erupting woman’s stretched cheeks, the ticklish sensations from her helpless feet massively heightened. Without skipping a beat, apparently determined to torture her as much as it could, the poor waitress’ exhausted body immediately threw itself into a second thunderous orgasm before the first had even begun to subside.

Her moans hoarse from constant breathless laughter, the gods of passion and torment were determined to have their fill. As Jay continued to spider his fingers quickly all over the blonde’s soles, a third tidal wave of ecstasy crashed over her entire nervous system. With each subsequent orgasm Dee’s nerve endings became absurdly more sensitive, the relentless foot tickling pushing her deeper down into the abyss of pleasure. Sadly there was more for the sweat soaked woman in the abyss than just lustful reward, a penance of excruciating sensitivity was to be paid for her carnal delight. Fingers flew, pulsating bursts of arousal shattered the trapped woman, the tickling consumed her and another earth shaking orgasm would engulf her entire being.

By the time the burly country boy finally stopped wiggling his fingers, Dee was barely moving. Her large sweat soaked breasts raised up and down as the blonde’s lungs forced in air, her long legs trembled at the knees and her bare feet would twitch sporadically, but otherwise she lay motionless. With her left cheek pressed against her bicep, the glistening nude woman’s blue eyes lay open with a vacant, unfocused stare. Around the area of the waitress’ bare ass the dirt had been displaced, her lower torso laying in a small crater of her own making where she had pounded up and down. Jay himself had no idea quite how long he’d continued to push his unwilling tickle toy through orgasm after orgasm, nor how many she had suffered through, though they had all seemed to blur together.

“Dee…? Oh Dee…” Jay said softly, pinching one of her big toes between his fingers and receiving only a fitful spasm in response. “Guess I’d better get you inside…”

Without too much trouble at all, the large man took a grip of the wires tangled around his neighbor’s right ankle and pulled them loose. Unceremoniously, Dee’s right leg dropped to the ground below. Following suit on the left, Jay let the blonde’s left leg drop. A quick hop over the fence and the burly country boy plucked the pitch from the ground, the poor blonde’s naked body laying limp in the dark soil. Whining softly, the mindless woman gave little other protest as she was hauled off the ground in the older man’s large arms and hung over his shoulder. Easily stepping over the fence, Jay took several steps toward the house, gristles of dirt dropping from the waitress’ dirty back and shapely buns.

A few feet from the fence, Jay stopped, raised an eyebrow and turned back around. With one arm wrapped firmly around his nude neighbor’s midsection, the bearded man plodded casually back toward the garden and eyed it’s cobbled together wall. With his free hand the muscular man reached out, snagged a bundle of wires and tore it free from the fence. Pivoting back in the direction of the house, Dee in one arm and a nest of tangled wires in the other, Jay crossed the yard, climbed the old wooden steps and closed the back door behind him.

The End.​

After finishing #4 but before starting #5 I realized that there hasn’t been a pure F/F installment yet. #2 was mostly F/F but then became MF/F
Stuck #5: Hortickulture

M/f

By TickleMantis

A small smile crept across Dee’s full red lips. The early morning air still cool, the buxom blonde took great pride in her little slice of paradise. It had taken a lot of years and a lot of saving for the forty-one year old to buy her own property, but she had finally done it. A small block of mostly forest, the quaint farmhouse sat at the end of a long driveway. Out back, a long grass yard stretched to the tree line where the ground dropped down a steep forested hill to a large lake. There were repairs to be done and upgrades to be made, but as Dee stood on her back porch all that work ahead just seemed like fun.
OH. MY. GOD. Ask and ye shall receive?
Sporting her best country-girl outfit, the bubbly woman was happy to spend any time not trapped in her work attire. A full time waitress, Dee couldn’t deny the 6 inch heels, mini skirt and too-small blouse accentuated her 5’11” figure, no doubt contributing to a lot of her larger tips. At home however, the voluptuous woman’s dress sense was all about comfort, though she still found it difficult not to be revealing under the summer sun. Her wide brimmed straw hat helped, but the low cut white singlet Dee had worn certainly showed off a great deal of her ballooning cleavage. Denim short shorts displayed the majority of the grinning woman’s long legs, sliding down to a pair of light blue flip-flops. Still, the nearest neighbor was half a mile away through thousands of trees, there was no reason to dress for anyone else’s benefit.

Stepping down a couple of rickety wooden steps onto the lush green grass, Dee’s wavy blonde locks bounced behind her as she walked. The flip-flops slapping against her otherwise bare feet as she walked, the busty woman made her way toward what was so far her pride and joy. Between work and getting situated, there hadn’t been much time for renovations, but in the short time Dee had lived in her new home she had managed to start a small vegetable garden. The soil was already primed and just needed weeding, it’s border fenced off many years before. The fence, a cobbled together mess of wood and wires stood almost as high as the bottom of the blonde’s denim cut offs. There had been a gate too at some stage, but the hinges were so rusted it might as well have been part of the fence itself, it hadn’t opened in years.

Reaching the fence, a term Dee would have used loosely to describe it, the leggy waitress pursed her lips as she examined the nests of multiple coloured wires that crudely held posts to oddly angled pieces of slowly rotting wood. Rows of black soil covered the ground within, the greenheads of young vegetables protruding from underneath. In the center, left over from the day before, Dee’s gloves sat idle beside a trowel and her trusty pitchfork. As she had done every time before, the eager woman swung her right leg up first, launching her knee over the top of the ramshackle display. Landing her flip-flop into the topsoil on the other side, Dee began to bring her left leg over as well, only for her ankle to suddenly snag halfway across.

“Wah!” Dee cried out as the sudden stop in motion caused her to lurch forward, sending her toppling into the garden.

Twisting in mid air, the blue-eyed woman’s right leg slid out from underneath her, flying upward as she landed on her back amongst the rows of growing vegetables, her sun hat flying several feet behind her. Fortunately the landing was quite comfortable in the soft dirt, but her legs hadn’t followed the rest of her to the ground. Gathering her composure, Dee was quick to notice her feet had somehow tangled themselves among a bunch of white wires a top the fence. The wire was the kind used for electrical work, along with blue, red and green tying everything together. With her feet about 12 inches apart from one another, her left ankle was firmly caught, the blonde’s right foot still managed some movement and could be slipped free with a little care. Incredibly, both of the befuddled woman’s flip-flops had remained on during her fall.

“Uh!” Tugging at her left leg the fence barely moved, the accidental bind around her ankle seeming to only wind tighter.

With her feet above her, Dee grabbed the back of her own thick thighs and pulled herself forward, sitting up as much as she could. The blonde’s fleshy cleavage swelled as it pressed against the tops of her long legs, holding one hand around her left leg while the other hand reached between her knees in the hopes of freeing her trapped ankle. Managing to grab a loose thread of green wire, thoughts of destroying that stupid fence running through her mind, the busty woman pulled at the length as she slid backward.

“Ah! Come on!” Almost swearing, her cheeks a light pink hue, the flustered woman collapsed backward as her pulling of the wire only succeeded in tightening the wires around her right foot as well.

Now with both ankles firmly bound over the edge of the fence, Dee brushed her slender fingers through her hair and let out a loud sigh. No one would believe this nonsense in a million years, the clumsy woman thought to herself as she lay awkwardly with both feet above her. Afraid to fiddle with any more wires for fear of making her fate even worse, the would-be green thumb took a reluctant solace in the fact her neighbor Jay would soon be coming by. Dee didn’t really want anyone to see her like that, particularly someone she had only known a short time, nor did she want to explain exactly how she ended up caught by her own fence, but at least he would be able to set her free, and then she could get to work scrapping the evil wooden construct.

“Umm…” Jay’s deep voice broke the silence after nearly twenty minutes.

Opening her eyes, the tangled blonde craned her neck up to see the tall figure of her neighbor looming over her from the other side of the fence. Somewhere in his mid 50s, Jay had introduced himself almost immediately after Dee had moved in. An agreeable and friendly country boy, the burly man stood a towering 6’4”ft, his bright blue eyes in stark contrast to the jet black hair that sat in a rugged mess atop his head. With a little grey in his short beard the big man was quick to draw attention whenever he smiled, the kind of toothy grin that made everyone an instant friend. Typically, as on the day the sheepish blonde had met him, Jay wore a red plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his tree-trunk like arms and broad shoulders straining the material. In true blue-collar fashion the man’s attire, much like Dee’s own, geared more toward the practical than the showy as he wore faded blue jeans and a pair of even older steel toed work boots.

“…If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.” Dee shook her head, feeling warmth in her cheeks as they grew bright red.

“You uh…got kind of a funny way of gardening.” With one eyebrow raised the giant fellow looked his blushing neighbor up and down, chuckling a little with his last couple of words.

“Could you um…?” A timid smile crossing her lips, the bashful blonde pointed toward her bound ankles.

“Haha, sure thing.” Jay laughed, bringing his large hands up to the wire at the muddled woman’s right ankle. “You uh, you do this or…someone do it to you?”

“I-mmn!” Wiggling her foot quickly, the blue eyed woman’s eyes blinked as she felt the handsome man’s finger glide against her ankle. “It was uh-nnf! J-just an accident!”

“You okay?” The big man asked, looking down to see the buxom blonde digging her fingers into the cool topsoil either side of her, a strained grin across her face. “I really need you to stay still.”

“Yes I-sorry!” Dee said, loosing her grip on the earth and taking a breath before her new friend began prying at the wire again. “Eee!”

“You keep wigglin’ around!” Opening his hands into the air, the burly fellow looked down once again, his eyebrows raised. “I can’t get this thing loose if you keep moving.”

“Sorry, sorry!” Placing her fingers over her mouth the obviously tense woman looked up at the muscular man. “I’m so embarrassed! Could you…could you try and do it without touching my feet?”

“Uhh…it’s kinda difficult.” Jay said, looking down at the buxom blonde’s dangling flip-flops. “You scared of people touching your feet or somethin’?”

“No-I mean-no, it’s just-“ Stumbling over her words, the red faced woman sat up slightly as she began to pray her kindly neighbor would move his gaze away from her trapped feet. “-it’ll just be easier if you can…or, or maybe I don’t know, get the wire cutters? I’ll cut myself loose!”

“Ahh don’t be silly, I’ll do it.” Reaching one hand up the large man hadn’t even made contact before the long haired woman flinched.

“Eeeah!” Dee squeaked, clawing at the dirt either side of her again, swaying both feet away from the man’s big paw.

“Okay…I’m just gonna do it.” Furrowing his brow the Herculean country boy didn’t wait for a response, immediately pinching at the wire around the busty woman’s right ankle.

“Oh no don’t! Eeehee! Stopstop!” Kicking her knees and wiggling both feet, the suddenly fitful woman waved her hands wildly in the air.

“Ohh, I get it…” Taking a step back, Jay nodded softly as he looked his alarmed neighbor directly in the eye. “You’re a little bit ticklish.”

“…No, no I-“ Dee began after a long pause and was quickly interrupted.

“-Yeah, you are.” Stepping forward again the bearded man pointed an index finger at the wide eyed woman’s right foot. “That’s why you’re so crazy about not having your feet messed with.”

“I-I just…don’t like them being touched!” Stuttering, her eyes locked squarely on the overly curious man’s pointing finger, the tied blonde suddenly realized just how vulnerable she really was.

“We’ll see, here…” Jay said, wiggling his finger slowly as he moved it toward the blushing woman’s wiggling right foot. “…I’ll show you!”

“No Jay, I mean it!” With sudden volume in her voice and a little panic in her tone the bosomy waitress sat up, reaching her hands upward between her knees.

“It’s no trouble, really...” A wry smirk spreading across his lips, the big man ignored his neighbor’s plea, immediately squirming the tip of his index finger underneath her dangling flip-flop.

“EEEHA! OHNODON’T!” Dee screamed, flailing her arms around as she could feel the large fellow’s fingertip circling into the sensitive skin of her arch, right in front of her tender heel. “EEEHAHA! STOP! PLEASE STOP!”

“You see?” Retracting his finger from underneath the fitful woman’s flip-flop, the muscular man placed both hands over the fence and smiled playfully. “Ticklish as anything!”

“Ahh! Ahh, okay!” Relenting, the rosy cheeked woman fell back, waving one hand like a stop signal up at the older man. “I’m ticklish, alright? Let me go now.”

“I don’t know…” Jay said, looking up to the clear blue sky as he scratched the back of his head with one hand. “That was an awful lot of fun…”
So far a fun bit of tickling that would be acceptable even in the real world
“No-no don’t you dare!” Her eyes springing open and her voice trembling slightly, the bound waitresses suddenly felt very, very helpless.

“Should I…” Making eye contact again, the rugged gentleman began wiggling his index finger in the open air. “…Or shouldn’t I?”

“No! No please don’t!” Dee strained, tugging at her ankles as the sight of Jay’s threatening finger made her stomach sink.

The truth, as the burly neighbor had just discovered, was one of the tied blonde’s best kept and most closely guarded secrets. Dee was, and had been for as long as she could remember, excruciatingly ticklish. Being caught with her barely protected feet hanging in front of someone who knew the truth was a fate so terrifying the sweet natured blonde had never even considered it. Before that moment such a thing wouldn’t have even been fathomable in her mind, especially when the buxom woman knew just how powerless she became when someone tickled her anyway. Being trapped, inadvertently caught in that damn fence, was horrifying overkill.

“Cootchie…” Grinning broadly, the large man poked the narrow side of his pleading neighbor’s swinging flip-flop.

“No Jay please! Please I mean it!” Feeling her flip-flop move the bound blonde began squirming a top the dirt, pulling against the wires that were tightly wound around her.

“…cootchieeee…” Jay teased, his boisterous smile doing nothing to appease the trapped woman’s fears.

“Please! Ohmygod! Don’tdon’tdon’t!” Shaking the fence as she kicked her knees, the poor woman grit her teeth as the anticipation of the strapping man’s cruel game send her mind reeling.

“Coo!” With lightening speed the playful man’s finger burrowed beneath Dee’s flip-flop, his fingertip stroking wildly around her hypersensitive arch.

“EEYAAHAHA!” Dee wailed, arching her back as she slammed back into the soft ground behind her.

Pounding her fists into the topsoil, the cackling woman rolled from side to side, her long blonde hair flying in all directions. Through her insuppressible laughter the poor woman plead, half spoken squeals begging for Jay to pull his finger out from under her useless rubber protection. After several seconds Dee threw herself upward, reaching out in a desperate attempt to grab at the big man’s hands, only to fall backward again as the tickling overwhelmed her. Her forehead as red as her cheeks, the struggling woman’s fleshy bosom jiggled beneath her thin cotton top, her leg muscles tense as she craved much needed freedom.
Still moderately playful. Also describing the flip-flop as” her useless rubber protection” is amazing and accurate.
After a solid minute, not one of Dee’s movements was bought on by conscious thought. Every furious tug at her accidental bonds was a reaction of instinct, her shapely body’s only defense against that single drilling digit roaming around the thin skin of her sole. Loud laughter poured without thought from deep within, any effort to stifle it long lost as the buxom woman could only focus on her suffering. In the back of her mind old memories flashed of the last time anyone had touched her feet, it had been years and Dee was grateful for it. The wildly rolling blonde would have been even more thankful if no one had ever touched them again, let alone intentionally tickled them.
No mercy! Remember Lilly? Pepperidge farm remembers. And they sent Jay! Pepperidge farms is a tickle mercenary company, balancing the Karmic scales of tickle torture. Unless this happens first, igniting Dee’s ler fire.
As well as being trapped and at the mercy of a man she barely knew, it was the Jay’s intent that really scared the begging waitress. The big, almost goofy grin across his bearded face told the squealing woman he was only teasing, just an overly playful game, but that was a major problem. Like other men before him, the burly woodsman seemed to be ignorant of just how severe Dee’s reaction really was, just how much being tickled drove her completely bonkers. Jay was a nice man, the bubbly blonde knew that in the first few moments of meeting him, but what may have been only a silly game to him was an outright nightmare for her. Through her laughter the helpless woman tried to infuse clear stress in her screaming pleas, but the forced smile across her contorting face drew far more focus.
This is almost tragic from Dee’s point of view. But no sympathy; she’s been a villain before. Also Jay isn’t an antagonist at this point. At least so far everything is playful.

“Uh oh!” Jay sang, pushing his hand back and knocking the gasping woman’s right flip-flop clean off.

“Ah! Ah! NO MORE!” Her wide smile immediately twisting into a miserable pout, the frowning blonde put both hands up with open palms in surrender.

“Oh, you can’t ask me to stop now!” The big man grinned and gave an exaggerate shrug. “This is so much fun!”

“No, no it’s not!” Dee shook her head, her bright blue eyes trembling as she wiggled her now bare right foot in the open air. “Jay please, I mean it! It really tickles!”

“Mmm, well I bet five fingers will tickle a lot more!” Said the muscular man as she raised his right hand and danced all five devilish digits just above the completely exposed foot.

“Oh nooo!” Gasping her words the poor woman reached upward between her knees as her mind raced to think of anything that could stop the older man’s wicked teasing. “No come on! Please! PLEASE!”

“Tickle tickle tickle!” Jay cooed and quickly began spidering all five fingertips over the buttery soft sole of his tied neighbor’s wiggling right foot.

“EEEIHAHA!” Spreading her toes wide, the spasming woman shrieked and began flopping up and down between the rows of vegetables. “NAHAHA! EEEHEE!”

Squirming her foot as fast and desperately as she could, the squealing blonde’s bare sole found no respite. It didn’t matter how she twisted or turned, Dee’s bound foot was firmly under the relentlessly light touch of the big man’s speedy fingers. Over her tender heel, up along her insteps, racing around her stretched arches and scratching across the plump pink balls of her foot, Jay’s fingertips tickled every inch of vulnerable skin. Curling her toes at random made no difference, the taut skin only wrinkling and tickling just as much, if not more. Rattling the fence as she kicked and screamed, Dee’s fleshy boobs bounced, her hands digging at the dirt and pounding helplessly.

“What a laugh you have!” The bearded man said, positioning himself between both of the blonde’s feet and suddenly squeezing his hands around her lower shins.

“Okay! Okay! That-that’s enough!” Dee stressed, her heavy breathing bought on my by panic than the involuntary workout.

“Oh come on, I barely touched you!” Squeezing the bottoms of the flustered woman’s long legs, the burly man leaned forward and cupped her knees caps in the palms of his huge hands.

“No, I mean it- seriously, Jay!” Wincing and shifting her bent knees, the trapped blonde squirmed to get out of the big man’s grip.

“Just a little more!” Sliding his hands up a couple of inches the bearded muscle man rapidly began squeezing both of the helpless woman’s legs, right above her knees.

“Eeeeiiee! Ahaaaano!” Dee bucked before curling forward and clawing at the large man’s playful paws. “Staaahp!”
In the real world this rhetoric is starting to drift towards problematic. For a heightened fantasy world, well, we’re still in playful territory.
“You tryna’ pull me over?” The grinning man said as the buxom woman pried desperately at his strong fingers, her head shaking as she squealed and shook.

“Stohop! Aaahaha! Nahaha!” Wrapping her hands around the Herculean man’s massive wrists the struggling waitress couldn’t have moved him away even on her strongest day, and especially not while tickling weakened her every muscle.

“Alright, here I come!” Jay laughed, relenting on the double knee massage and hoisting his lumbering frame over the fence with far greater success than Dee had done.

“You had your fun! You had your fun!” Putting her open palms up as the large man strolled beside her, the desperate blonde followed his every move. “Stop now! Let me go!”
Dee’s words are interesting here. Perhaps she doesn’t see herself as a “tickle-victim”? Or maybe she’s just trying to play Jay? She’s was manipulative in #4.
“Aw I’m still havin’ a ton of fun!” Standing just above the wriggling woman’s head, the large man leaned forward and reached down, taking her slender wrists into the vice-like grip of his monstrous hands.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Dee wailed, her voice shrill as the muscular man pulled her arms upward and began stretching them back over her head. “Jay stop it! STOP!”

“I’m only playin’ darlin’!” Crouching as he spoke, the bearded giant pressed his buxom neighbor’s arms down into the dirt above her as she pulled furiously against his vastly superior strength.

“This isn’t funny! It’s not a game anymore!” Twisting against him, the worrisome woman’s fear was skyrocketing as any hope she had of her new friend only acting childish for a few moments was quickly plummeting. “Let me go!”

“Relax, relax…” Jay said, his agreeable smile still warm and welcoming as he planted his knees either side of Dee’s upturned biceps and pressed his full weight down a top them, pinning her arms into the cool black topsoil. “I’m just gonna tickle you a little more!”
Say what you will about Jay’s actions. The story has not painted him with any bad intent. Even Dee doesn’t seem to think too harshly of him.
“No, oh please nono!” Her smooth underarms stretched taught, the squirming blonde suddenly took very clear notice of the warm sun against her fully exposed skin.

“Ohh, where to tickle first?” Holding both hands above her as the busty woman shook her head between his knees, the large country boy began wiggling all ten of his rambunctious fingers. “Any favourite spots?”

“Ohgod, Jay! Let me go right now!” Dee barked, frowning hard and stretching her reddened cheeks as she sprang her head up.

“How abouuuuut…” The older man’s smile not wavering, his captive’s very apparent anger seeming to go entirely unnoticed, the large fellow dived both hands directly into the deep hollows of her taut underarms. “Here!”
Dee frowns but we’re not sure if Jay’s ignorance of the fact is willful or not.
“Yaaahaha! Aahaaannnoo!” Bouncing her shapely denim clad butt against the ground, turbulent laughter burst from the voluptuous woman’s wide open lips.

Assaulted from both sides, Dee had no escape. Her bulbous boobs quaking as she rocked with laughter, the cruel man’s fingers reached from her supple bicep to the fleshy crease where her wobbling breasts met heaving ribs. Unable to move any of her limbs, the contorting blonde’s hips writhed, her knees kicking in what little room they had to maneuver. As the spasming woman laughed uncontrollably, her sleeveless white top shifted from the jerking motions, her neckline lowering to reveal more fleshy cleavage. Minutes of fingertips dancing relentlessly around the sensitive skin on Dee’s underarms dragged by, the lack of Jay’s response to her very real desperation causing her eyes to well with tears.

“Hmm, maybe here!” The big man said excitedly, not pausing for even a second as he sent both hands downward, viciously clawing at the pinned woman’s cotton covered rib cage.
So far all of the lees we have visited with have been deathly ticklish. As a result we haven’t really had to delve into the skill of the ticklers. They all can tickle for a while and in #1 the tickler even showed some discomfort suggesting lack of experience. I would how some of these lees would fair against notably skilled ticklers who have honed their craft. If these stories are connected then maybe Trey has some tickling experience but imagine Dee or Kelly getting tortured by some of the TMF’s finest. Just a thought.
“AAAAHAHAHA!” Screaming loudly, wordless laughter ripped from the blonde’s heaving lungs as her stomach convulsed.

Within seconds the welling tears were streaming down the poor waitress’ stretched and reddened cheeks. Unable to form words the wildly laughing blonde grinned and furrowed her brow, her outside telling the tale of someone hopelessly sensitive while her mind threw a furious tantrum. The frustration in Dee’s mind was only outweighed by her agonizing ticklishness as she could feel each of the burly man’s fingers drilling into the soft spots between her ribs. As her wild, jerking movements caused her neckline to drop, the buxom woman’s shirt raised up her waist, the tender skin of her lower tummy warming under the morning sun.

“Ohh, or there!” Jay said, spreading his fingers wide in the air before sending them down to the newly exposed skin, like a swarm of tickling bees.

“Yeeeiiihee! Nahaha! St-stop! Eheeheee!” Gasping for air, the struggling woman tried to stifle the girlish giggling that erupted the moment the older man’s fingers scribbled directly across her midriff.
I’ve presumed Dee’s lack on innocence based on what I know from #4 so I lack sympathy for her plight here and even see it as a form of just desserts. And some should make and figure out how to control tickling bees.
Sliding his fingers back as he stroked quickly across her skin, the bearded man pushed his squealing neighbor’s shirt up to just below her bouncing boobs. Her entire tummy exposed, Dee’s stomach curled and turned, the country boy’s touch light and quick around her abdomen. Begging a mix of pleases, no’s, stops and any other desperate broken words she could muster, school girl giggles peeled from her full lips as she cried, humiliated, never having felt so completely powerless. Straddling the blushing blonde’s arms, Jay appeared to soak up every wailed request for mercy, his sense of power growing exponentially, the growing bulge below his belt buckle only fueling the fire.
I was going to say this is the most active Jay’s been so far but he did remove her flip-flop and trap her hands. Somehow slightly moving her shirt feels different. The complete lack of thoughts about Lilly make me think this is unrelated to #4 but all the while it feels kinda like the same character. If this happens before #4 then it makes Dee all the more ruthless since she knew exactly how Lilly felt. If it is after the events of #4 then it is amazing that Dee doesn’t see the parallels between what happened with Lilly and what’s happening to her, although selective amnesia,/ tickle-frazzled mind could be coming into play. … Or the stories just aren’t related.
“I see a button!” Keeping his fingers whirling up and down the helpless woman’s sides, the bearded giant took note of her delicate navel.

“Heeheenonostohap!” Dee sobbed, her expression twisting between a perplexed smile and outright misery as the muscular man’s fingers feathered from her lower ribs to her bouncing hips and back again.

“I think I better push it!” Pulling his hands away, the older man drew a single index finger into the air, swirling it around and around a few short inches above the blonde’s squirming belly button. “What do you think?”

“N-no!” The wide eyed woman snapped as she realized her cruel neighbor’s intent, his finger slowly lowering toward her. “Jay! Jay stop! God, no more! I can’t take any more!”

“Oh don’t be silly-“ Jay teased, delving his single digit into the panicked woman’s navel and vibrating it deep within. “-of course you can!”
Alright maybe it was more subtle or I missed it but Jay seems to be much more of a villain now. The verbal teasing, the phrase “outright misery”, and the description “cruel neighbor’s intent” all work to make Jay seem like much more of a villain now than he did before.
“Yeeeiieeeheeee!” Squealing loudly as her stomach tensed, the bosomy blonde’s high pitched giggles filled her once quiet backyard.
This is a nice bit, tying back to the world building done at the beginning and make Dee seem all the more helpless because of the relative isolation of her and her tickler. The quite place lost in nature.
As Dee squirmed and shook beneath him, the burly man could feel his growing arousal straining against his jeans. The way she couldn’t control herself, the twisting and helpless laughter, the sporadic kicking as she tried so fiercely to break free, her long blonde hair whipping between his legs, Jay knew he controlled all of it, and all with only the simple movement of a single finger. Looking up and down the voluptuous woman’s quaking body, the large man’s kindly nature had gradually, and willingly been pushed aside, he smiled broadly, a big shark like grin. As his index finger kept Dee’s full attention, Jay used his free hand to pinch the bottom of her raised shirt and tugged it further upward.

The swollen bottoms of the blonde’s big boobs wobbled against her heaving rib cage, exposed as the white cotton was pulled over them. Another quick tug up to Dee’s collarbone sent her milky white breasts spilling into the open air, two fleshy mounds jiggling, her large pink nipples stiff and rigid. Distracted by her ticklish situation, the half naked blonde didn’t seem to respond and with no protest beyond her wordless laughter Jay continued to pull her shirt even higher. Stretching the thin white cotton back, the muscular man lay the sleeveless top over his captive’s face, the featureless impression of her tormented expression pressing through.
Well there you have it, full-on villain status for our ler. The playfulness is gone. The tickling is sexual. Jay is in control and seemingly feels quite predatory. Something about “Stretching the thin white cotton back, the muscular man lay the sleeveless top over his captive’s face, the featureless impression of her tormented expression pressing through” seems especially sinister.
“Ah! Ahno!” Dee squirmed when the large man pulled his index finger away, unable to see and feeling the warm outside air caressing her fully exposed torso. “Wh-what are you doing?!”

“Who, me?” The burly country boy mocked as he watched the blind folded woman twitch and tremble with paranoia. “I’m not doing anything…”

“Nuh-no! Y-you’re going to! Please!” The poor woman jerked left and right, never knowing when or where the next tickling touch might come from. “Please stop this!”

“Ohh, I’m gonna tickle you Dee!” Jay teased in his most playful tone as he wiggled his fingers unseen, less than an inch from her protruding lower ribs. “But where…?”

“Ah! Ah please!” Twitching at random, the trapped blonde’s mind ran wild as every nerve ending stood on high alert. “Just let me go!”

“Of course I’ll let you go…” The older man smiled, careful not to let his fingers touch the writhing woman’s skin as she twisted and strained. “…right after I figure out where to tickle you!”

“No! Nohoho!” Dee sobbed, shuddering as she kicked her legs against their wire bonds.

“I think I’ll tickle you…” Pausing for a moment, the blue eyed man watched as his openly crying tickle toy froze, right before he began viciously lobster clawing at her tender ribs. “Everywhere!”

“NAHAAA!” Bucking wildly, the sightless woman screamed, her bare boobs bouncing as she fought against the brutal assault.
Boy, that playfulness is REALLY gone, huh?
Keeping his lobster claws in motion, Jay moved his hands down, squeezing at the wailing blonde’s sides. Her supple flesh against his rough paws, the rugged man delighted in the creamy feel of her skin, the howling woman’s muscles flexing under his fingers. Shifting back up, clawing all the way, the dark haired man made Dee scream as he drilled his thumbs into the cushy sides of her wobbling boobs. Squishing her ballooning breasts together between his hands, the woodsman kneaded the helpless blonde’s ticklish bosom, a light sheen of sweat beginning to form over her exposed skin.

Lost in uproarious laughter, the trapped woman bucked and struggled violently as she suffered the man’s large hands moving up and down her vulnerable top half. Before long, from her bouncing hips to her taut underarms, Dee’s glistening torso was pink with tickled tracks. Coupled with the beads of hot sweat rolling down the undersides of her bare breasts and heaving tummy, a dark patch had begun to dampen the white cotton pulled over Dee’s face, soaked even more so either side of her nose, where a constant flow of tears wet the shirt. In the back of her mind, as she lay in her quaint garden being subjected to the whims of her once kindly neighbor, the bubbly blonde still could not quite comprehend what had happened to her. It was a thought she couldn’t focus on and probably would never remember, but the idea she was restrained and tickled, it was so nightmarish, so outlandish, it still did not seem real. Dee wouldn’t have wished such torture on anyone, but when Jay’s thumbs suddenly drilled into the painfully sensitive spots just inside her hipbones the reality came crashing down.
Ugh, I would SOO feel for her if not for #4.
“AHA! AHANAAGGHAHAHA!” The poor country girl thrashed, the man’s thumbs slipping just below her belt line.

“Ohh, that’s a good one!” Jay grinned, squeezing the denim covered sides of her shapely butt cheeks as he sadistically burrowed between her hips.

Beneath the thin cotton of her upturned shirt, Dee’s once bright eyed and cheerful face had become a disheveled mess. Beet red from the neck up, the blonde woman’s long hair matted to her sweat soaked forehead, her eyes red with tears. Gritting her teeth the poor waitress wheezed through horrified laughter as she could do nothing but feel Jay’s fingers ravaging her hyperticklish body. What should have been a peaceful morning in her new garden had quickly turned into a comical farce, but even then Dee never, not if she were given a thousand years, could have imagined she would be tormented at the whims of someone who seemed to want nothing more than making her suffer.

By the time Jay removed his wriggling thumbs from his neighbor’s then bright red lower tummy, she was panting heavily for much needed air. As Dee lay bewildered and sputtering, the big man could feel his erection throbbing beneath his jeans, a painful fact that urged him to further extremes. Twisting around, the bearded man reached behind him and grabbed the handle of Dee’s idle pitchfork. Snagging the tool from the earth, he turned back and swung his leg, kneeling beside the gasping blonde on her left. Sliding her shirt upward, the exhausted waitress’ sobbing face blinking as she returned to the full light of day, the country boy slipped the soaked cotton over her hands and tossed it aside. Pressing his free hand over her forearms, Jay kept the now topless woman’s arms pinned above her as he raised the pitchfork and bought it down quickly toward her wrists.

“Ahh!” Dee arched her back as she felt the cold metal suddenly push her hands down, the middle fork landing directly between her wrists with the other two prongs either side.

Ignoring the barely comprehensionable mutterings of his half naked captive, the handsome older man drove the pitchfork deep into the dirt. Pinning her arms high above her, Jay was able to release the tool and look on at the helpless woman’s squirming, sweaty, curvaceous body. Side stepping on his knees down the length of Dee’s torso, the big man stopped beside her raised left leg. Reaching his left arm behind her thighs, the bearded man curved his hand around and took hold of the blonde’s short shorts. With his right hand, Jay nimbly began to unbutton the whimpering woman’s denim cut offs. A moment later the huge man had unzipped Dee’s fly, and a second after that he was slipping her shorts clean up over her knees.

“Oh…oh god, stop, just…please stop!” The near nude woman said in a mousy voice, her knees trembling as her sun-yellow panties and one dangling flip-flop now stood as her only protection against the cruel man’s tickling touch.

“Ohh, very nice –a little kinky!” Jay nodded with a grin as he admired the defeated woman’s bright coloured underwear. “You saucy minx!”

“Jay…Jay please…it’s too much…” Squirming in the topsoil, the fully restrained country girl looked on at her tormenter with quivering eyes. “It’s gone too far…”

“Or…” The burly man said, his toothy smile unwavering as he reached down beside himself and pulled a large orange carrot from the ground. “…has it not gone far enough?!”
Well she said it. It has definitely gone too far.
“Let me go!” Her words quaking as tearful breaths caught in her throat, the barely clothed blonde shook weakly at her bonds.

“Don’t worry-“ The devious neighbor said with a mock look of concern as he held the carrot in left hand and began slowly stroking it’s feathery green leaves around the back of his neighbor’s thighs. “-carrots are good for you!”

“MnnnHnnn!” Dee shuddered, pursing her lips as she could feel the green fronds stroking up and down the backs of her legs, stifling a new wave of girlish giggling.

“Ohh, I know you want to laugh!” The giant man teased, moving his vegetable-turned-tickling-tool up behind the blonde’s shaking legs and down toward her shapely butt.

Striking a wide eyed stare up toward her grinning neighbor, his teasing words drove Dee almost as mad as the nonstop tickling. The condescending tones, the light hearted way in which her bearded tormentor so casually toyed with the helpless woman’s sanity. Being made to struggle, made to laugh, begging him over and over, pleading with him to stop, defenseless and not even in control of her own body. Snickering, breathing heavily through her nose as the carrot’s leafs lightly brushed up and down her thighs, the buxom country girl knew she couldn’t hold it in for much longer, a few seconds at most. Maybe if he stopped, maybe if Jay just left off, if she could hold and not give him the satisfaction, maybe her torment would end. But just as she knew he wouldn’t stop, he knew she couldn’t stifle her laughter.

“Ahhheeheehee!” The poor blonde’s mouth opened wide, her butt bouncing on the dark topsoil as a pained scream was followed by high pitched giggling. “Eeeheeheestaaaaap!”

“Haha!” Jay’s laughed boomed, throwing his head back before stepping up his assault.

“Noho! Noho!” Gasping her words, the bare breasted woman flexed her ass cheeks as she felt the soft leafs begin to swirl around the lower most part of her butt. “Yeeehahaha! Ahhnohahaha!”

Jay was tickling her in ways and places she never even knew existed, the bucking blonde cackling loudly as she cried. Now and then a wayward customer at the café would pinch her behind, the surprised woman would always squeal and jump, but she never considered for a moment how it might feel if done multiple times in quick succession. Dee had certainly never imagined what it might be like to have something delicate brushed around her panty line, it was an entirely new and most unwelcome sensation in the big breasted woman’s mind, though her body was inclined to disagree.
Back to attempting to force continuity: WHERE DOES THIS FIT IN THE TIMELINE? She’s even analyzing why her torture is so bad.
Almost immediately, before the vulnerable waitress had let the giggles flow free, her libido had begun to betray her. The feathery touch of the bright green leafs in such close proximity to her barely shielded pussy had caused a fire in Dee’s loins. Perhaps the flames had sparked sooner, being humiliated, exposed and stripped, the loss of control could have extended to the blonde’s arousal as much as anything else, but it was the fronds whirling with intent around her inner thighs that threw fueled it into a rapidly growing inferno. Within minutes of Jay cruelly continuing to wield the carrot like a paintbrush over his neighbor’s sensitive skin, the spasming woman’s lust was burning white hot, and it had begun to show.

“Well, well well…” The burly fellow said, dropping his makeshift tickling tool when he noticed a very obvious damp patch across the front of his captive’s yellow panties. “What do we have here…?”

“Uhh…uhnn…” Dee whimpered, noticing for the first time how appalling turned on she had become.

“I’m starting to think maybe finding you like this wasn’t an accident!” The large man said, reaching in front of the writhing woman’s legs to pinch the elastic of her sordid panties.

“Nnnuh!” Craning her head back, the sweat soaked woman squirmed as she felt her underwear being forcibly pulled over her thighs.

As Dee’s smooth wet pussy became fully exposed to the world around her, only her one dangling flip-flop remaining, the newly nude woman gasped loudly. In her distraction the overly sensitive blonde had no idea the perverse ways in which her body had reacted, but laying there feeling the warmth in her lower tummy it was all too clear. Confused and terrified, butterflies fluttered inside her as the stark naked woman’s discarded panties were tugged over her open knees. Blinking tears from her eyes, the disheveled country girl looked down, her large pink nipples swollen and standing to attention. Lewdly shifting her hips, Dee cringed as the thought of Jay believing she had trapped herself on purpose would only egg him on. Even if the grinning muscle man didn’t believe his neighbor had tied herself up, even if he knew it was a genuine mistake, the sopping lips of her pussy and rubbery hard nipples were going to have the same effect. Either way, in that moment, the voluptuous and totally unprotected woman knew, there was no stopping him now.
Don’t worry, Dee. Barring an act of God, there was no way he was going to stop anyway.
“God…god no…please!” Dee craned her neck, her voice cracking as she looked down between her legs to see the carrot once again in her tormentor’s hand.
Oh this is about to take a turn. Chekov’s carrot?
“Ahh, no need for that now sweetheart!” The big man said, sliding the soft leafs down the insides of the struggling woman’s trembling thighs. “You’re secret’s out!”

“Eeeeahh! Ahhnoeeeiieee!” Tensing her arms and stomach the squealing woman strained, a explosion of wordless giggling working her lungs hard as the feathery touch danced across her quivering pussy.

Fluttering along the creases where her labia met her thighs, the gentle leafy touch put a crazed expression across Dee’s face. Wide eyed and speechless, the shrieking blonde lost any train of thought, even the last miniscule ideas of hope that had occasionally appeared in the far back of her mind. Feather fronds of greenery stroked across her slick lips, flitting repeatedly over the buxom woman’s swollen clit. In less than a minute, her long hair waving as her head shook, the poor waitress’ libido was threatening to unleash as her pussy throbbed. Her lips forming a wide open O shape sporadically between riotous giggling, sharp gasps of desperate breath taken in, Dee was ready to explode, which was exactly the moment Jay dropped the carrot once again.

“Uh uh uh!” The large man said, his wide shoulders rising up and down as he chuckled to himself. “I think you’re havin’ a little too much fun there missy!”
Never mind. No Chekov’s carrot. Carry on.
“Awwff…aw ffuu…!” Wheezing for air, the wide eyed woman grind her bare ass into the cool black soil, pressing hard in the primal hope of something, anything, pushing her over the edge.

“Who knew gardening could be this much fun!” Jay said, continuing to laugh as he stood upright, swinging his left leg over to the grassy side of the fence.

“Nnnnn…nooo…” The writhing woman curled her toes as she immediately realized her neighbor’s next intended target.

“You thought I forgot about these puppies, huh?” The big man grinned, pinching the heel of the blonde’s one remaining flip-flop.

“P…please Jay…” Dee stammered, knowing her words were falling on deaf ears.

Overwhelmed by competing feelings both mental and physical, the poor woman could barely string together a full thought, let alone a sentence. Dread filled the exhausted blonde’s mind, fear and vulnerability, a twisted confusion drilling through it all as she struggled to understand how this heinous torture could turn her on to such a searing degree. Aroused as she was, Dee’s nerves across every inch of her naked skin stood on high alert, her nudity and inability to move only compounding that fact. Breathless, soaked in sweat and tears staining her cheeks, the weakened blonde couldn’t stomach another single touch, and the feeling of more to come made her knees shake. At the same time her loins ached for more contact, her pussy pulsating with desire for the lightest of strokes, anything to bring the busty woman’s libido to climax.
Quite descriptive. Very well conveyed.
“Nnnhnnggh!” Gritting her teeth, the disheveled blonde strained as she could feel her flip-flop being softly tugged from her foot.

“Come onnn…” Jay sang as he watched his neighbor’s toes curl around the rubbery strap of her sandal, the last shot of a battle lost long ago.

“Nghh! Nnnn-aaah!” With a quick tug the flip-flop was gone, the helpless woman wailing as both her feet now dangled bare and in the open.

“Ticky ticky!” Wiggling all ten fingers in the open air, the bearded man stood directly in front of the blonde’s squirming soles as he looked down toward her.

Dee didn’t say a word. Looking up at him, her eyes wide and lips drooping, a single new tear rolling down her reddened cheek, the bound woman knew her face said more than words ever could. None of it mattered, the tickle ravaged country girl knew it in her heart of hearts, there was no pity in Jay’s own expression, no sense of mercy or empathy, only a broad grin and playful glint in his eye. As the huge man’s fingertips drew closer, Dee tried not to think about it, but she could think of nothing else. How defenseless her silky smooth soles were, how her agonizingly aware she was of every tiny touch upon her skin. On a normal day the buxom waitress’ feet were painfully ticklish, trussed up and bewilderingly aroused, there was no telling how excruciatingly sensitive she might be.
There’s a thread ,perhaps, among some of these stories, about how poor judges of characters the captives are or how skilled the tormentors are at hiding their true nature. Or maybe even something about human nature and power or something else entirely or… nothing.
“IIIEEEEYAAAHAHAA!” Dee howled, bucking hard as her head shook wildly, the cruel older man’s fingers scribbling all over her tender soles.

Closing her eyes tight, the blue eyed woman’s big boobs rocked as she threw herself up and down, rolling side to side as much as her bonds would allow. Mouth open wide, cheeks stretched and jaw aching, Dee shrieked with laughter as her tormentor’s fingertips frolicked over her bare feet. Toes spreading, the berserk woman had no control, her shapely body acting purely on instinct as her bare feet wiggled and legs kicked hard against their accidental restraints. In her mind there was nothing left of the bubbly waitress who loved her new garden, only the unending anguish of her hyperticklish nightmare, a silly teasing nuisance turned endless abyss of flurrying fingers.
Did he just …tickle her personality away?
Delighting in his neighbor’s mindlessly thrashing display, Jay buried his fingers under her toes on one foot and raked his nails up the arch of her other. No matter which way the screaming blonde moved her feet, no matter how fast, the burly man’s flickering touch was there, easily following her buttery soft skin. Shrill laughter filled the otherwise serene country air, screams deep from within that strained with a desperate agony. It was a true wonder to the large man how, with such minimal effort, he could cause Dee to become so intensely deranged. Across the buxom woman’s face stretched a maddened look, demented and simultaneously terrified. For the briefest of moments the bearded man considered that perhaps he had gone too far, perhaps that look of lunacy in the howling woman’s eyes was a sign he had broken her, caused some true irreparable damage to her mind, but then the thought faded, his grin grew wider and his fingers tickled faster.

As Dee became more unglued with every speedy stroke across her wiggling bare feet, the hot juices flowing between her thighs were practically gushing. The stark naked woman’s pussy tingled, her stomach muscles tensing and toes spread. Slipping almost instantly into squeaking, almost silent laughter, the busty blonde continued to shake violently as fingers scribbled up and down her arches. Had she been capable of any kind of coherent thought in that moment, there was no way the overly sensitive woman would have believed it, the tickling unending across her soles, Dee had been pushed to orgasm.

Arching her back hard, her full lips opening to a wide O shape, the blonde’s momentarily mousy laughter was abruptly replaced by loud bellowing moans. Neither holding back nor hesitating for even a second, Jay watched in slack jawed awe as his nude neighbor threw her hips up and down, hot clear liquid bursting from between her quaking thighs. Her toes curly tight, Dee’s vulnerable feet wrinkled across the soles as the rickety fence rattled from her movement. Thick tears rolled down the erupting woman’s stretched cheeks, the ticklish sensations from her helpless feet massively heightened. Without skipping a beat, apparently determined to torture her as much as it could, the poor waitress’ exhausted body immediately threw itself into a second thunderous orgasm before the first had even begun to subside.
#JusticeForLilly If these stories are related, that is.
Her moans hoarse from constant breathless laughter, the gods of passion and torment were determined to have their fill. As Jay continued to spider his fingers quickly all over the blonde’s soles, a third tidal wave of ecstasy crashed over her entire nervous system. With each subsequent orgasm Dee’s nerve endings became absurdly more sensitive, the relentless foot tickling pushing her deeper down into the abyss of pleasure. Sadly there was more for the sweat soaked woman in the abyss than just lustful reward, a penance of excruciating sensitivity was to be paid for her carnal delight. Fingers flew, pulsating bursts of arousal shattered the trapped woman, the tickling consumed her and another earth shaking orgasm would engulf her entire being.
That’s just good writing.
By the time the burly country boy finally stopped wiggling his fingers, Dee was barely moving. Her large sweat soaked breasts raised up and down as the blonde’s lungs forced in air, her long legs trembled at the knees and her bare feet would twitch sporadically, but otherwise she lay motionless. With her left cheek pressed against her bicep, the glistening nude woman’s blue eyes lay open with a vacant, unfocused stare. Around the area of the waitress’ bare ass the dirt had been displaced, her lower torso laying in a small crater of her own making where she had pounded up and down. Jay himself had no idea quite how long he’d continued to push his unwilling tickle toy through orgasm after orgasm, nor how many she had suffered through, though they had all seemed to blur together.

“Dee…? Oh Dee…” Jay said softly, pinching one of her big toes between his fingers and receiving only a fitful spasm in response. “Guess I’d better get you inside…”

Without too much trouble at all, the large man took a grip of the wires tangled around his neighbor’s right ankle and pulled them loose. Unceremoniously, Dee’s right leg dropped to the ground below. Following suit on the left, Jay let the blonde’s left leg drop. A quick hop over the fence and the burly country boy plucked the pitch from the ground, the poor blonde’s naked body laying limp in the dark soil. Whining softly, the mindless woman gave little other protest as she was hauled off the ground in the older man’s large arms and hung over his shoulder. Easily stepping over the fence, Jay took several steps toward the house, gristles of dirt dropping from the waitress’ dirty back and shapely buns.

A few feet from the fence, Jay stopped, raised an eyebrow and turned back around. With one arm wrapped firmly around his nude neighbor’s midsection, the bearded man plodded casually back toward the garden and eyed it’s cobbled together wall. With his free hand the muscular man reached out, snagged a bundle of wires and tore it free from the fence. Pivoting back in the direction of the house, Dee in one arm and a nest of tangled wires in the other, Jay crossed the yard, climbed the old wooden steps and closed the back door behind him.

The End.​

See? Despite everything, that still kind of feels like justice. Perverse, fictional justice? Yes but justice all the same.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back