• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish of elderly adults tickling the younger adults?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Does anyone have a fetish here of seeing watching people tickle younger adults?

That's so nice in my opinion, when an adult is tickled by significantly older person, and because of that she (the ticklee) almost feels like a little girl tickled by an adult :) That psychological effect makes you more vulnerable to tickling and less resistant.

That's why one of my favourite tickle therapists is our Tamara who is in her 40ties. And girls just lose it when she tickles them :)

Here are some samples of what I'm talking about:
Tamara tickling Irina
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255082-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara-(faceup-and-facedown)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?254829-Tickle-therapy-Irina-standup-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara
Tamara tickling Anna
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255300-Tickle-therapy-Anna-faceup-tickle-therapy-by-Tamara

Or our Elya who is also in her fourties tickling 25 years old young mother Olechka almost to tears:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?271069-Tickle-Therapy-Olechka-tickle-therapy-by-Elya

Since I've tickled nephews and nieces when I was younger, but older than them obviously, this appeals to me from the 'ler point of view. As I've gotten older tickling women both my age and younger is something that is a normal feeling. But lately, I've had a desire to tickle men too. Also, tying and tickling couples interests me. I prefer men of smaller builds. I think that it has something to do with either them being in a submissive role, or making them submissive by tickling them into to it. Forcing them to watch their S/O tickled and begging for it to stop, then finding out they're next is so cool! And people that are very ticklish, almost violently ticklish is what I like way more than those that were just moderately ticklish. I want to be that "evil uncle"!

Why the fuck do you keep just rewording this? You've asked this same thing a couple hundred times over the years.

I'll say that I don't have a preference as far as that goes, whether it's a younger or older person who tickles me or who I tickle. But it does remind me of a problem that I've been encountering in the chat room lately, and I hope this is not too off-topic, and that's that whenever I get PM'd there, the first thing they say is, "Hi, I'm so and so, 41,f, VA", or whatever, meaning they expect you to tell them your age, that's the first thing they want to know, and I can understand why, it makes sense. Now I have no problem with this on a dating site, because there I can also put my pics on my profile. I also have my pics on my profile here, but only my friends can see them. This is because I feel there are too many nutcases on this site, judging from the kind of unwanted PM's I get. So I don't want to give out my age when a girl PM's me as I'm probably a lot older than everyone here, so I figure if they saw my pics, then they'd get a better idea and not judge me so much on just my age...seems they're shutting the chat window once I tell them my age, and I offer to send them a friend request so they can look at my pics, but they never take the request. So should I just start putting my pics so everyone can see them, and not just my friends? I'm not going to lie about my age. I'm 55. So maybe I'm too old for this site. Or at least too old for the chat room, it they're going to constantly pop in and ask my age right off the bat, which seems to be the case.

Maybe this should've been a thread of its own. I'll consider doing that.

I'll say that I don't have a preference as far as that goes, whether it's a younger or older person who tickles me or who I tickle. But it does remind me of a problem that I've been encountering in the chat room lately, and I hope this is not too off-topic, and that's that whenever I get PM'd there, the first thing they say is, "Hi, I'm so and so, 41,f, VA", or whatever, meaning they expect you to tell them your age, that's the first thing they want to know, and I can understand why, it makes sense. Now I have no problem with this on a dating site, because there I can also put my pics on my profile. I also have my pics on my profile here, but only my friends can see them. This is because I feel there are too many nutcases on this site, judging from the kind of unwanted PM's I get. So I don't want to give out my age when a girl PM's me as I'm probably a lot older than everyone here, so I figure if they saw my pics, then they'd get a better idea and not judge me so much on just my age...seems they're shutting the chat window once I tell them my age, and I offer to send them a friend request so they can look at my pics, but they never take the request. So should I just start putting my pics so everyone can see them, and not just my friends? I'm not going to lie about my age. I'm 55. So maybe I'm too old for this site. Or at least too old for the chat room, it they're going to constantly pop in and ask my age right off the bat, which seems to be the case.

Maybe this should've been a thread of its own. I'll consider doing that.

Sorry I spoke too soon, seems two did just accept my request, but often they don't. But often even if they do, I don't know they're going to, because the other problem with these PM'ers is...if I say something to them, or ask them a question, they often don't answer, or don't say goodbye but simply shut the damn window on me for no apparent reason, and it's like; "What did I say????"

I think they should at least tell me what they think of my suggestion, or at least say goodbye before they leave, or am I asking too much??????

Sorry I spoke too soon, seems two did just accept my request, but often they don't. But often even if they do, I don't know they're going to, because the other problem with these PM'ers is...if I say something to them, or ask them a question, they often don't answer, or don't say goodbye but simply shut the damn window on me for no apparent reason, and it's like; "What did I say????"

I think they should at least tell me what they think of my suggestion, or at least say goodbye before they leave, or am I asking too much??????

It depends on the questions you asked. It may have been too invasive. It may not have been anywhere near invasive. It may have had nothing to do with you at all! The person may have had to go back to work or received a telephone call. But... even still this is the internet. To expect anything sane is kind of... insane. lol It's hard to explain human behavior when it varies from person to person. You keep looking for explanations on trollish behavior or flat out rude behaviors. People can give you ideas as to why but... at the end of the day each nut is their own unique cashew. If someone exhibits behaviors that are not normal... then don't worry about what happened. Assume they are CRAZY and you just dodged a bullet.

It depends on the questions you asked. It may have been too invasive. It may not have been anywhere near invasive. It may have had nothing to do with you at all! The person may have had to go back to work or received a telephone call. But... even still this is the internet. To expect anything sane is kind of... insane. lol It's hard to explain human behavior when it varies from person to person. You keep looking for explanations on trollish behavior or flat out rude behaviors. People can give you ideas as to why but... at the end of the day each nut is their own unique cashew. If someone exhibits behaviors that are not normal... then don't worry about what happened. Assume they are CRAZY and you just dodged a bullet.

Thank you, Doll, but I wasn't referring to the trolls, which I already learned how to deal with. No, these appeared to be people who were cool ("appeared"), and I'm sure they were....both eventually accepted my friend request but yeah, I understand; this is the internet, so who knows what else was going on, so this is what I'm learning, not that the internet is new to me, but socializing on it still is, relatively anyway, or at least in chat rooms, and all chat rooms are different I find too, depending on the site...I didn't ask any of these people any "out of line" questions either, but yeah it could've been something they had to contemplate, and the other thing is I don't PM anyone in there, it's still just PM's that "come in", meaning I'm still getting to know people on the main board before I feel ready enough to DO that...but yeah, I get your drift; I suspected it was something like that, in fact I asked another friend the same question and they said it had something to do with java throwing them off, possibly, but I think you're right on the money here... ;)

...oh and these were not bullets...I know the BULLETS, hell yeah! But...everyone is a potential bullet, that I DO know. In fact I am one. I can go shootin' off any second without the slightest...htgsd agfafgtrhm;lmg;lhlraresrg

ggg,lrstshyjhr nt'lih tr77867i76;iom86k[i86,p yup ,jdj k

j
jty
iuot98op7o78 l86pjui0r[ou0 6[uiw4-[0yiwry0yiw0[- yiw6[0yir[0ir6[0yira6[0huia siyh0[ptyir[0ihyk[ae higWRE0[' GKITW4

:dom::bantoot:

Do I like somewhat older women in general? Yes. How much? Only enough to know that I don't want to mess up anyone's marriage. But I think they get me more than the women younger than me do.

Either way, whatever I like I keep locked in my imagination until someone is interested in hearing about it.

Why the fuck do you keep just rewording this? You've asked this same thing a couple hundred times over the years.

First off, there is really no good reason for this rude tone. Please be more considerate; we are a friendly community.

Second, consider yourself lucky that you can just log onto TMF and get your fix whenever you want. OP's fetish is much more specific than tickling and bare feet, like most people here. For most of us, we can just go to the video clips section, and the vast majority of clips on there will satisfy our fetish. Now imagine if you can't get off to just that. If you can't easily access material that satisfies your fetish, you will naturally post over the years to try to bring your fetish to light.

First off, there is really no good reason for this rude tone. Please be more considerate; we are a friendly community.

This!^^^^^ Personally, I was taken aback when I first saw this response. I don't read every post on this site, but I've seen comforteagle on here a lot and don't recall him having that kind of sharp attitude. Maybe he just had a bad day... :shrug: Anyway, it made me leave the post and not want to say anything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back