• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F, lee, looking for RP partner!

no-giggle-limit

Hey! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with. I'm a 20yo female lee, and I prefer to focus on tummy tickles (I'm ticklish in a lot of other spots and those can be included too, but I'd prefer the belly/belly button area to be the main focus!). I'll roleplay just about any scenario as long as it's not sexual: some ideas include a) treasure hunting and I get tangled in vines or caught in a booby trap, then discovered by a rival, b) a spy captured by a rival agent, etc. but I'm willing to try just about any scenario, like I said.

One requirement: you have to be willing to do detailed roleplays! I like to roleplay in story format, with at least a couple lines of narration/dialogue per turn. For example: [I suck my belly in as much as I can and eye your finger nervously as it inches closer to my belly button. "Oh, no, I'm not ticklish there," I protest weakly, biting back a half-excited half-nervous smile. "No, wait, do- hahaha, nohohot my b-belly button!" I squirm and suck in my tummy, but there's no escaping your finger as it mercilessly tickles my sensitive innie.] <-- that kind of roleplay.

Feel free to send me a private message if you're interested! :)

EDIT: I'm bi, and I'm fine with female or male lers, doesn't matter to me!

Last edited:
Send me a PM if you're keen to chat. I think you've disabled your's :)

Would love to have some RP fun.

Sounds like a blast! I love when someone can write more than just, "HAHAHA!" Gotta be more to it.

Drop me a line! ;)

I'd certainly be interested in a belly focused roleplay! Like the others have said though, can't really send you a PM.

I'm down with this, how would you like to communicate? :)

I would love talking to you seeing as to how we both love belly tickling. feel free to pm me cause yours is disabled I guess.

I can't message you, but I'd like to try some rp. Can send me a message for further contact if you want.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back