• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CBRT - My Poor Barefoot - Abby NEW MODEL Free pics and previews!

CBRTickling

TMF Poster
Let's welcome the new tickling model Abby!

Abby is a picture model in China, and she's insane ticklish.She has no idea that she's super ticklish, and she was introduced to CBRT by Crystal.She feels so ticklish and painful during the barefoot tickling session, but she cannot get rid of it. Her foot is restricted, and can barely move, so she has to endure every tickling move.

Pics:CBRTAbby002[00_00_36][20160316-092700-0].JPGCBRTAbby002[00_01_26][20160316-092737-5].JPGCBRTAbby002[00_01_36][20160316-092708-1].JPG

Preview:View attachment Abbybarefeetdemo.mp4

See more clips for the most ticklish Chinese girls, and the ONLY store with REAL TICKLING clips with Chinese girls, Please visit: http://clips4sale.com/90643

For other China Tickling movie producers, they're still making the fake laugh clips, which is ashamed. Please pay more attention when you want to buy.

If you have any issues with credit card or purchase in our store, we also accept PayPal payment. And you can also contact me for a batch purchase with a discount. We can also make the clips for you only.

eh...cute girl but it's a huge turnoff when hands are not tied.

It must not tickle that bad if she can stand it with her hands untied.

eh...cute girl but it's a huge turnoff when hands are not tied.

when the hands are tied at the back, you cannot see her face. with her hands untied, it's more interesting. Abby was given the order that she cannot prevent the tickling even her hands were not tied. so you can see her hands moved a lot, and tap the bed many times to try to release the sensation of tickling. but it's useless.

You're welcome to watch the previews I've posted for any of Kim's videos and then tell me with a straight face she's not very ticklish despite her hands never being tied, so I can laugh at you.

CBRT, good pics. Abby hen hao kan!

You're welcome to watch the previews I've posted for any of Kim's videos and then tell me with a straight face she's not very ticklish despite her hands never being tied, so I can laugh at you.

CBRT, good pics. Abby hen hao kan!

Your response is quite unprofessional for a representative/ owner of a START-UP company. I assume you post your previews here to both: receive feedback and site promotion.

Allow me to present some basic business etiquette, "never tell a possible customer that you will laugh in his face for expressing his opinion." It's insulting that I have to lecture you on something that you clearly should already know before getting into business.

Kindly,
Lost Business

when the hands are tied at the back, you cannot see her face. with her hands untied, it's more interesting. Abby was given the order that she cannot prevent the tickling even her hands were not tied. so you can see her hands moved a lot, and tap the bed many times to try to release the sensation of tickling. but it's useless.

Just my opinion...if someone is "real" ticklish, being instructed to not prevent tickling couldn't stop her. Again, I am entitled to my public opinion.

Imo, what really matters is that Abby is very beautiful and ticklish. She also has cute feet. I'd Love to see her tickled in sheer nylons.
Hey CBRT, what about some white nylons tickling?
Thank you and keep up the awesome work!

Just my opinion...if someone is "real" ticklish, being instructed to not prevent tickling couldn't stop her. Again, I am entitled to my public opinion.

Hi Yeayea,

I fully understood your points. I had the same idea before. But for tickling models, they can. Otherwise, they will not get paid. so they have to follow the order. (safety word will work if they really cannot take it)
Many tickling models were telling me that they will hit me if it's not shooting:)

Imo, what really matters is that Abby is very beautiful and ticklish. She also has cute feet. I'd Love to see her tickled in sheer nylons.
Hey CBRT, what about some white nylons tickling?
Thank you and keep up the awesome work!

I guess you can read my mind :) I do have some white nylon clips and will make more.

for Abby, the nylon clip will be uploaded soon.

Your response is quite unprofessional for a representative/ owner of a START-UP company. I assume you post your previews here to both: receive feedback and site promotion.

Allow me to present some basic business etiquette, "never tell a possible customer that you will laugh in his face for expressing his opinion." It's insulting that I have to lecture you on something that you clearly should already know before getting into business.

Kindly,
Lost Business

LoL. Has it ever occurred to you that the fact that you think you should be lecturing anyone is why I commented in the first place? I don't care if you do business with me or not, especially if you're going to presume we're hiring fakers or accuse us of lying about our girls because they don't react in the exact way that you expect them to. If a lack of bondage indicates a faker to you regardless of any evidence to the contrary, you were never going to buy from me in the first place.

Sorry for the hijack, CB. If yeayea has any more wisdom to bestow on me he can send me a PM.

PS - my "startup" just celebrated it's third anniversary.

Last edited:
I guess you can read my mind :) I do have some white nylon clips and will make more.

for Abby, the nylon clip will be uploaded soon.

That's great! I can't wait to see those cute chinese soles in white sheer nylons.
Thank you!

LoL. Has it ever occurred to you that the fact that you think you should be lecturing anyone is why I commented in the first place? I don't care if you do business with me or not, especially if you're going to presume we're hiring fakers or accuse us of lying about our girls because they don't react in the exact way that you expect them to. If a lack of bondage indicates a faker to you regardless of any evidence to the contrary, you were never going to buy from me in the first place.

Sorry for the hijack, CB. If yeayea has any more wisdom to bestow on me he can send me a PM.

PS - my "startup" just celebrated it's third anniversary.

People pay pretty good money for education, I'd be happy to PM you more business etiquette for a reasonable fee.

Best,
Lost Business

Having watched the preview clip, I would not buy this full clip. She does not appear to be as ticklish as I would like. Also I DO agree with yeayea and I personally would not buy a clip where the girls hands are not tied.

I can see Soulmates is attempting to hijack this thread and gain some publicity for his store which is fine. However he needs to learn to listen to customer feedback. That said having looked through the Soulmates clips4sale store (so the thread hijack worked for advertising in that respect as I had never even heard of Soulmates store before even though I have bought thousands of clips over many years) I could not see any clips in there that I particularly liked. So I now understand his (soulmates) tastes are different to mine (and by the sound of things different to yeayea's). I like girls who are ticklish in a cant stand it and cant hold still whilst being tickled way, he seems content with a little giggle.

Different is fine, but there is no need to be nasty Soulmates.

For anyone looking for intense tickling of truely ticklish attractive women that are restrained then I recommend taking a look at any of the following sites: Tickle Abuse, Shy n Wild, French Tickling, Tickle Submission (also known as Czech Tickling). :)

Having watched the preview clip, I would not buy this full clip. She does not appear to be as ticklish as I would like. Also I DO agree with yeayea and I personally would not buy a clip where the girls hands are not tied.

I can see Soulmates is attempting to hijack this thread and gain some publicity for his store which is fine. However he needs to learn to listen to customer feedback. That said having looked through the Soulmates clips4sale store (so the thread hijack worked for advertising in that respect as I had never even heard of Soulmates store before even though I have bought thousands of clips over many years) I could not see any clips in there that I particularly liked. So I now understand his (soulmates) tastes are different to mine (and by the sound of things different to yeayea's). I like girls who are ticklish in a cant stand it and cant hold still whilst being tickled way, he seems content with a little giggle.

Different is fine, but there is no need to be nasty Soulmates.

For anyone looking for intense tickling of truely ticklish attractive women that are restrained then I recommend taking a look at any of the following sites: Tickle Abuse, Shy n Wild, French Tickling, Tickle Submission (also known as Czech Tickling). :)

UkTickler, you comment is much appreciated.

I'm happy that someone else shares a similar taste and forum etiquette.

UkTickler, you comment is much appreciated.

I'm happy that someone else shares a similar taste and forum etiquette.

Mark me as a 3rd, my friend....with you all the way on everything you stated :)

to be honest i think its rude how the company responded in this case, i wont be giving them my money either. if the company doesnt care and thats how they'll do business then good luck to them, but not with my money either.

im sure other people feel similarly even if they dont comment.

Cbrt, I'm sorry your business suffered due to piracy and I appreciate your contribution.

It's sad to see how awful the comments are on here. It's fine to offer constructive criticism but when you start going at each other you should go somewhere else.

Staying on topic, Abby was very cute and I loved her laugh.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back