• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KIK messenger names?

Repost: cj12516, m, 32, willing to chat with men and women, NSFW friendly

Hello! I'm a 22 M/They switch looking to rp and also just chat with any gay m, non-binary folks, or f who are interested. My user is wertzie

Heyo! 26/f ler into f/m, looking to just chat and make friends. I have no one to talk kink with and was told this is just the place to go for that, so I made a kik and here i am^^ BUT I'm taken and happy and so I really mean that. I'm here for talking only. Not for meeting up, and don't expect pics. This is just supposed to be my semi-secret little fun on the side, and there's nothing wrong with fantasizing a little is there? But there will be nothing irl.

Edit: Gave up on Kik. Discord only now.

Last edited:
Male/Ler/32

I love chatting about evil fantasies of tickle torturing female celebrities. Will chat with anyone devious. Also up for related roleplay.

Kik: Kt_ts

Been a while so repost/update: I'm Matt, 26/m, into m/m. Lee, but used to be ler and can switch. Unreal ticklish feet but the rest of my body is not all that ticklish - sorry in advance to the fans of other spots xD Sadly not able to meet anybody these days but at least that makes me dust off kik. Would love to hear especially from male lers but making friends with other lees is great too. Just message me, I don't bite :)

My kik is mattlaughs1 (Discord also available)

M Ler here!

I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner interested in detailed roles. I'm a ler and a pretty Sadistic one at that, so the more tickling you are the better, and if your feet are ticklish, even better!

Kik: arch_tickler_rp

Hello, I've recently made an account for Kik. I'm an M lee looking for chats or rps with other men but I'm not going to say no to anybody really haha.

100Chen is my username.

Hello :)
Mr. Tickle88 (ler) here.
Would really appreciate to write about tickling fantasies, experiences, especially involving girlfriends.
I am on kik too: Mr_Tickle88.

Greetings

YFD389 m/m or m/f RP love to get my rp partners off! Switch...prefer ler

Cuckoldrplover. Love tickling and feet cuckold scenarios, you can check my profile here for more information. I like really diving into it so looking for like-minded people!

Tobjac 28y male ler

Interested in tickle machine rp and unrealistic tickling. If that’s your cup of tea hit me up on Kik!

After a bit of a hiatus from the platform, I'm once again looking to connect with like-minded fetishists of any gender. I'm a crazy ticklish 27 year old male lee, who's into the real sadistic side of tickling - bondage and all!

Kik: S0leSearcher

JaRemb

Male, 28 years old, switch. New to the fetish and would be interested in connecting with like-minded folk :)

Well if any ladies with ticklish Bellys or bellybuttons would like to chat my screen name is gman2509

KIK has become an absolute mess to use so I've abandoned it. Is there anything similar that others have started using?

KIK has become an absolute mess to use so I've abandoned it. Is there anything similar that others have started using?

Been dabbling in Line lately, but it seems it's mostly Asian dudes who have it. I like it a lot though!

I'm sswa9 there, and StSh99 on kik. Though I'm not checking kik as often as I used to. Happy to chat with guys into m/m tickling on either end! (No offense to the bi folks but in lees I reeeally prefer gay, m/m only guys. With lers idc)

On Kik as OrangeSteel. Love to chat about all kinds of tickling. Love hearing about history and fantasies. Hit me up :)

28, F, Brat who loves to roleplay. Username is 8rattany!

Last edited:
My Kik username is in my TMF profile. Feel free to shoot me a message!
I’m a switch, foot lover, happy to chat or rp with anyone.
(Will lee/ler/switch with women, and lee/switch with guys).
Bring coffee!! &#55357;&#56860;

aubreyelainexo 29/f/lee, love feathers, verbal teasing, noncon scenes, someone sweet but merciless. send me a message if this sounds like fun to you for some RP xx

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back