• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish laughter found on albums (+ versions of Ann Magnuson's "Sex With The Devil")

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Ticklish laughter found on albums (+ versions of Ann Magnuson's "Sex With The Devil")

Three things that stopped me in my tracks when I unsuspectingly put them on my turntable......

1.) Al Kooper is an organ player and a musician's musician, most known for his playing on Bob Dylan's "Like A Rolling Stone", as well as "Super Session" with Steven Stills and Mike Bloomfield. But for our purposes, one has to really be shocked at the fact that he chose to OPEN his first solo album in 1969 with THIS! Imagine my surprise, when I first dropped the needle on this LP!!!! You think I did a double take?

You guys tell me. Sounds to me like hysterical ticklish laughter. What else could it be? First it's a girl, for a nice long peal, then a guy, so there's something for /M fans as well. Then it turns into a sound collage, ala "Revolution #9". (EDIT: I have since found out that this laughter comes from the Elektra sound effects library. More on this in a later post.)

I'd freaking love to know who this girl was...though if I ever met him, I think I'd have about a million and ten other things to ask him about first! Though.....maybe not!

2.) Downtown jazz musician John Zorn did an album called "The Big Gundown" where he takes the music of film composer of Ennio Morriconne and jams on it. The vocal for this track, "Erotico", is an Asian girl...and once the "jam" starts, she starts moaning and making suggestive, sexy sounds in the background, orgasms, the whole bit. At one point, she simulates ticklish laughter and squealing......at least that's what I've been thinking, since I first heard it at a friend's house in the 80s and immediately went out and bought me a copy!

(see attached mp3 below)

3.) The brilliant Spike Jones.....I had always heard about Spike, and somehow I got my hands on a "Best of" cassette...about halfway through, this came on, and I almost had a heart attack. I never played the tape again, it was always cued up to this one part, ha! "Oh Clyde!".....it's basically simulates the sound of you tickling Marilyn Monroe, or some vintage hottie, real or imagined..... At least that's what I've been thinking since I first heard it, decades ago.

(see attached below)

4.) Lastly, I know it's been posted here, but just in case, Ann Magnuson gets tickled by Beezelbub himself in "Sex With The Devil". The whole lead up to it is hilarious, too.

Here's a clip of her doing it live! This is in more recent years (the original recording is from 1995, 21 years ago), the best part is she adds in the line "he's tickling me to death!"

And here's a band covering it!

So.....some interesting stuff to dig into.....enjoy!

Attachments

• Al Kooper - I Stand Alone (Part 1).mp3
    1.6 MB
  • excerpt from Erotico (from The Big Gundown).mp3
    1.4 MB
  • Spike Jones - The Late Late Late Movies part 2 (excerpt).mp3
    3.3 MB
Last edited:
I remember reading an article once about a guy who hid under the bed with a tape recorder while his girlfriend got surprise-tickled by her brother, to use in a song. I can't remember any details though, this was probably 15 years ago.

More recently though, there's a track on an album by the South African group Die Antwoord where the lead singer Yolandi Visser giggles hysterically and I've always thought it sounded like she was getting tickled. I don't know what she's saying, I guess it's in Afrikaans?

More recently though, there's a track on an album by the South African group Die Antwoord where the lead singer Yolandi Visser giggles hysterically and I've always thought it sounded like she was getting tickled. I don't know what she's saying, I guess it's in Afrikaans?

Yes!! That sounds like it to me! You can even hear her slapping somebody's arms, or maybe her own lap or something........and towards the end, it sounds like she's saying stop, enough, even though it's another language!

Between this and the Al Kooper track, that's like...an entire track devoted to ticklish laughter!

Great find...and super obscure!

(On another note.....I was getting a complex, after six days of no comments on this thread! I had to go back and check to make sure...is this hot? :D

Good thread...it's not really ticklish laughter, but check out AshRa Temple featuring Rosi-"Laughter Loving". It's at the very beginning, and Rosi is featured on the cover of the album barefoot.

Another one....The first album by The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band called "Gorilla". At the end of the first song "Cool Britannia", which is only about a minute long, there's a girl laughing hysterically. And definetley sounds like ticklish laughter.

Another one....The first album by The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band called "Gorilla". At the end of the first song "Cool Britannia", which is only about a minute long, there's a girl laughing hysterically. And definetley sounds like ticklish laughter.

TklDuo-Drew! I have both of those albums! ha! Going to go back and listen! Not home now, but thanks for the tips!!

Here's Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band's "Cool Brittania" as referenced above; it indeed sounds like ticklish laughter to me (40 seconds in)

Something I just came across: master funk keyboardist Bernie Worrell, from his 1978 solo album: this song right off starts with some giggling at the beginning of the track. Then Bernie Worrell does a typical P-Funk intro....all of a sudden the girl squeals out: "Don't, Bernie!" , can't remember which.....then throughout the rest of the track she giggles and laughs and squeals out of the blue (mixed with him shouting stuff, etc).....the whole track is basically that over a funk jam. Swears to him that she's dancing, squealing, etc. Not hard to imagine, could be, maybe it's something else, but either way it's sexy (and funny/funky).

Attachments

• 01 - The Bonzo Dog Band - Cool Britannia.mp3
    2.3 MB
I remember reading an article once about a guy who hid under the bed with a tape recorder while his girlfriend got surprise-tickled by her brother, to use in a song. I can't remember any details though, this was probably 15 years ago.

Since this old thread has been revitalized, do you happen to remember which song of Die Antwoord it was?

Check out the second song on the cd "Psychedelic Bollywood" called Cabaret Dance Festival. At the the beginning you keep hearing a guy shout and after each shout, a woman laughs hysterically, like major tickle laughter.

Check out the second song on the cd "Psychedelic Bollywood" called Cabaret Dance Festival. At the the beginning you keep hearing a guy shout and after each shout, a woman laughs hysterically, like major tickle laughter.

This is the track you referenced: youtube.com/watch?v=7R9QzMY-WFg

Not sure if it's ticklish laughter.....but it is a cool track! Thanks! "Psychedelic" and "Bollywood" are right up my alley and although I have lots of comps that fit this description, I don't have this particular one.

However......I think this one IS ticklish laughter.....the title is a giveaway! Here's "Cosquillita (Ticklish Mambo)" by René Touzet.

Couple of good ones here...

Firstly give the first 30 seconds of this a listen!: www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7f62H-jLJU.

Secondly skip to 1.27 (or not, the whole track is pretty cool) to hear what is allegedly the actress Jane Birkin tickled by her brother: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUjMe26vDcA

Enjoy!

Two fantastic finds.....and I can't believe I never heard the Serge track, as I have owned that album for so many years!!!! (I have so many Serge compilations and stuff I've never gotten to, that album - which is considered his best - I've obviously never sat down and properly listened to (maybe I was out of the room when that track was on. It's a great track!).

Here's that track in mp3, in case the video gets taken down:
View attachment 06 - En Melody.mp3

Here's the info I got regarding this track. From Birkin herself:
"Unlike Je T'Aime, Birkin says, there was a tape recorder under the bed - the horsey laugh on this track is the sound of her being tickled in a hotel room."
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2001/feb/02/culture.features

And in a Mojo magazine article, it told the same story, indeed attributing the ticking to her brother, film director Andrew.

I cannot believe I just heard Jane Birkin get tickled. And on THAT album, with THAT album cover! My heart is beating so fast just typing this, I can't wait to go back and listen! And the track is kick-ass! Especially Herbie Flowers on bass! Same guy from "Walk On The Wild Side"(lou reed). Drummer's got a cool thing going too.

I'm not sure I risk putting it in my playlist!

She's in the great (probable tickle scene in "Blow Up" (which you can see here), where she and David Hemmings team up on the squealing brunette! (and looks like she might get tickled herself a bit, possibly on the legs and possibly gives it back to Hemmings)

And her daughter is Charlotte Gainsbourg! (Cement Garden, which - creepily or coincidentally enough - is directed by Jane's brother Andrew.)

Amazing. BRAVO, BART THE BEAR!!!!!! Thank you, brother. What a week for vintage mainstream!!!!

PS: The other track is great, too!

PSS: Her Wikipedia page has TONS of pics of Serge and her together, including this near one of them together at a discotheque in the 70s (perhaps when they did the disco version of "Je t'aime")
Jane-Birkin-Feet-3699973.jpg

Jane-Birkin-Feet-3699978.jpg
Jane-Birkin-Feet-3700035.jpg

What a belly :
Jane-Birkin-Feet-3581846.jpg

Don't forget to get under her arms. ;)
Jane-Birkin-Feet-3699991.jpg
Jane-Birkin-Feet-2528834.jpg

Jane-Birkin-Feet-3700030.jpg
Jane-Birkin-Feet-3700036.jpg

Je t'aime......ooooo.....Je t'aime!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back