• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Harding's Return

barefoot_nikki

My time in college was interesting to say the least. Like most I did my share of experimenting. I loved dancing and a good drink now and then. My most memorable occasion was one spring break. I had saved up and got a room on the beach. It was wonderful and warm. I loved it since going around in a bikini was perfectly acceptable. It was warm but not hot so I didn’t even need flip flops. It was a gloriously fun week. Swimming and sunbathing and drinking buy day and dances and parties at night without having to dress up just change to a different bikini. It was wonderful the first two days and then I got a surprise. It was at the club across the street from my room. It was a place where with an outside bar and wonderful music. A strawberry daiquiri in hand I sat on a stool drinking that wonderful frozen beverage and then the music started pulsing through me. I had to dance. I got out and started to let go and danced with any who would. A few drinks and a few dances later I was having the time of my life. Then came the surprise. As I danced I squealed as I felt hands squeeze my sides from behind. I turned to find my self looking up at Miss Harding. Still prim and proper in appearance, but in capris, sandals, and a light sweater. She smiled at me and said, “Miss Nikki. It is so good to see you here. I have a friend I would like you to meet.” I hugged her and followed her. Sitting at a table in a bikini like most other girls, was a woman with a bright blue bikini and long blond hair and rich blue eyes. She looked at me and suddenly I felt like a mouse walking into a house of cats. Miss Harding offered me a seat and I sat and took a sip of my daiquiri. It tasted so good. “The is my good friend Marne. I have known her most of my life. I think you two will get along famously.”
“Hello Marne, I’m ..” I started to introduce myself.
“Nikki.” She finished. “I have heard about you and your talents.”
“Talents?” I asked.
“Yes. Talents. It is not often that Sandy, I mean Miss Harding, finds one with your talents. She has remarked about you to me and the rest of the Red Feather.”
“R..R..Red Feather?” I stammered. My heart lodged itself in my throat. I’m sure my eyes were like saucers. “How nice to meet you.”
“Do you have plans tonight Nikki?” Miss Harding asked. I wanted to say that I had but lying to her really was not an option. She would see through it instantly. I am a wretched liar.
“Not really. Nothing set.” I answered and knew what was coming.
“We have a wonderful house just up the beach that we are staying for the week. Why don’t you come and stay with us? You might get a refund for your room.”
“Really, a house on the beach?”
“Yes,” Marne replied. “It is mine. Sandy comes her just about every year.”
“Oh, are you sure that its not an imposition for me to stay?”
“Not at all. We can help you get your things.”
“Thank you!” I wondered which house it was. They were all so pretty and elegant. I had dreamt of staying in one. I drained my drink and we went across the street and packed my bags and I checked out.
About an hour later we walked up to a lovely two story villa. It was open and bright. I was shown to a room on the second floor with a balcony that faced the ocean. After I put my things away I joined Miss Harding and Marne downstairs.
“Do you like it?” Marne asked proudly.
“It’s lovely.” I gushed. It was.
“I am glad you like it. I have a surprise for you. I think you will truly enjoy it.”
“For me? Really? you just met me?”
“Oh but Miss Harding has spoken about you so much to me that I feel like I know you already.” She stood up as did Miss Harding and they led me to a room. At first I thought it was a safe room, just a very large one.
“Is this a safe room?”
“It was initially. But I am not that paranoid. It can still be sealed and made totally secure. It is quite soundproof as well. The walls are thick and heavily insulated. I only bought the house, I didn’t build it.” The large safe-like door closed behind us and clicked shut, very final sounding. Miss Harding had that gleam in her eye that told me more than I really wanted to know. “I bet you never knew that Miss Harding was, shall we say talented?”
“Miss Harding is ticklish?” I couldn’t believe it.
“Very,” giggled Marne. “But we discovered that she was an even more talented tickler, as you well know.” I felt the blood rush to my face. They both giggled softly at my blushing. “Did you ever wonder who taught her?” I nodded as I had wondered how she became the tickler she was. “I taught her.” She flipped on a switch lights revealed a low table in the center of the room. There were restraints for hands, stocks for feet and toe ties. There were two rectangular holes that went halfway down the table. There was another larger rectangular hole centered and on the lower half. My jaw dropped and I gasped. “I can tell you like it don’t you.” She asked rhetorically as she and Miss Harding took me by the hands and led me to the table. It must have been the drinks but I just let them. They laid me down gently on the table and then proceeded to restrain me. Concealed were the means to adjust it. In short order I was stretched out and unable to move save my head. I lay between the two top holes and the lower hole was under my legs.

They looked at me for a moment. “I think her feet are still a bit sandy….let’s clean them.” Miss Harding chimed.
“Oh, yes let’s” Marne replied cheerfully.’’
“No not that please!” I begged. Cleaning my feet reminded me of when I was a girl and my mother took great joy in scrubbing my feet while I laughed hysterically.
“But they are dirty dear,” Miss Harding replied and she knew what it did to me too well. No doubt it was part of her plan. Marne produced a pair of stainless steel basins filled with soapy water and vegetable brushes.
I saw them and started to beg pitifully, “PLEASE DONT WASH MY FEET!!! III WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!”
Gleefully Marne and Miss Harding applied the soapy brushes to my feet. “You are my guest and I insist on doing this for you Nikki.” And I erupted in a fit of laughter as the brushes sent shock waves of tickles thru me. HAEHAEHEOOOEAH EAEAH EAEAH EHAEAH EAHE HEAHE AEAHEA HEAH EAHEA HEAH EAHEA
“I agree that she does have quite cute feet.” Marne stated matter of factly. Using tooth brushes they began to scrub my toes. Effusions of hysterical laughter flowed as the tickles increased and raged through my body. AEHE HAHEAOOOHE AHEH OOHAE EH EHEAHE AHE HAEAHOHEAHEAHE HEHEA AEHHEAEHA AEEHA EA
“I look forward to moisturizing her feet.” Miss Harding gleamed as she scrubbed like nothing was out of the ordinary. I tried to scream NO! but was laughing to hard to make any sense. An eternity of insane tickles later the scrubbing stopped they rinsed and dried my feet. I was almost calmed down then the lotion began. I squealed and howled as they each moisturized a foot. I shook all over as tickles filled me again. My laugher crescendoed when they started in on my toes. I screamed and howled as the tickles dominated me. AEHOOOOHAE HEHEA EEAH EAHNONOO HEHEA HEAHEA HEAHE HEAHEAHEA EAHAE HEAEHA EAH AEEHA EAAEH EAHA EHAEH
All the while they chatted about ordinary things like I was hardly even there. When they had finished i found that my toes were in the ties and my feet were stretched taught. Marne straddled me in with her lean and hot body smiling wickedly at me. Miss Harding disappeared under the table.
Then I heard Miss Harding’s lilting voice. “Dear we are going to explore new heights in your talent today.” That sent a chill through my already tingling body. I knew her touch intimately and felt her nails dancing lightly up my bare sides. I let out a squealing giggle. EHHEHEHEheheheeEEEee Marne was hot and having her over me was arousing to say the least. Marne’s nails toyed with my pits sending me into deeper laughter. AHEHEAHEA HAEOHEA HA HEEHA EAHEHHHAHHEEHAEHA EHA

Miss Harding was bad enough, but two such ticklers was insane. The nails on my lower sides were exquisite. She knew how to find each cluster and make them scream laugh in my brain. Marne was no less skilled. Her nails probed and found spots and clusters that made my brain sing with tickles. I screamed and howled in ticklish torment. Miss Harding’s nails danced on my hips while Marne started to tickle all around my bikini clad breasts. I howled and laughed harder and harder. I don’t know when it happened but I realized that my top had come undone and Marne pulled it free. She smiled as one might expect a panther to then started to tickle the undersides of my breasts. My head rocked back as I howled out in laughter from the outrageous tickles flooding my brain. Miss Harding wasted no time in tickling my pits and upper sides and Marne played my breasts. As my arousal grew my nipples hardened. The tickling was driving me out of my mind. Marne’s nails seemed to find places on my breasts that sent me into ticklish orbit. By the time she reached my nipples I was hysterical. I screamed like a banshee and tried to wiggle but was totally immobile. Slowly she started tickling her way down my torso. Following her lead Miss Harding started tickling down my sides to my hips again. They landed simultaneously on my pelvic region and I went insane with laughter. I screamed and howled and thrashed my head frantically trying to alleviate some of the outrageous sensations. They left my bottoms on but tickled all around them. Slowly they tickled down my thighs. I screamed louder and wilder yet. My whole body quivered from the sensations flooding me. What scared me was that I knew where they were going and how bad it would be. They stopped just before they got to my feet. I gasped for air. It had been awhile since I had laughed that long or hard. Then they sat at my feet and untied my toes. This puzzled me for a moment. Then I saw the look in their eyes that told me what was in their minds. I knew I was in trouble. As one their mouths descended and surrounded my big toes. I gasped and then they started sucking, nibbling and licking. The explosion of tickles in my body refused to be contained and I howled out like a lunatic as they did. As they orally tickled me to insanity their nails tormented my soles and other toes. Having one orally tickle me was hell, well two went way past that. Twenty long nails probing and tickling as two tongues and sets of teeth played was more than I could handle. Already aroused this was over the top by far. I knew I could not hold off long. The arousal was building so fast. I didn’t want to embarrass myself. I was wet and that was bad enough. An orgasm would be humiliating. Laughing and screaming I tried to stifle it by thinking of anything else but I could not. The more I fought it the greater it grew. Then Miss Harding said sweetly, “You can cum dear. It’s fine with us.” I did not need that. That just made it far worse. And as if by command the orgasm exploded and howled out as the amazing rush hit hard. AEHEAHEHEYEEESS AEHH EHEAHEA EAEHA EHEH HEHEHE HEUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM This did not slow them down at all. They had not got to my baby toes yet. When they landed there my increased sensitivity sent me into the throes of the loudest and wildest laughter I have ever produced. Then I passed out.

Fantastic! Thank you so much for continuing this great series.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back