• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish proposal M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I told Mateo the Boss hates 'Snitches' and I was told to deal with him and as he was useful in a way that left no lasting damage and stared at the handsome 26 yr old hitman who had been suspected of disloyalty by the mob and had received proof of it and he was lucky to be escaping with his life and not be wearing concrete boots in the Hudson river! The 6'2" Italian naked at my disposal, a very handsome guy making our meeting all the more pleasurable for me!

Secured to the table in the basement room we'd not be disturbed and I smiled at him and told him that there were so many forms of punishment I could subject him to but few that wouldn't leave a permanent mark of some kind and then information had come to me that quite excited me as I liked testing the levels of endurance of my guests needing a lesson taught them and most especially exploitng their weaknesses. Saying this I looked at him as seated by his feet I smiled as I stared at him and then his black socked feet. He flinched as I squeezed them remarking his size 14's were nicely warm and a little sweat moist so that much more sensitive.

Mateo lay vulnerable and helpless gagged listening to me saying I'd been informed he was very sensitive and so tickle torturing him would be a worst torture imaginable for him and responsive muffled gasps and flinches as both feet were still squeezed by me confirmed this and I told him that I supposed he do just about anything to avoid it happening but unfortunately there was nothing he could do! I said the fact he was devilishly handsome and known to be very popular with the ladies made me even more determined to enjoy my time with him and a word from me and it would be Bye, Bye Mateo!

I told him that his feet seemed a good shape with high insteps which a feather would be exploring later as I rubbed the top of his socked feet gently saying secured together easier to work on them simultaneously and smiled seeing even a socked massage had him responding and saying that it was amazing a fit and strong man like him was really such a 'Pussy' as I fondled his big socked feet and even not yet intending to tickle his feet that they were so damn sensitive. I winked at him continuing the slow massage hearing him giggle occasionally and mocking him using the word ticklish! My massage turned into scraping as my fingernails traced random patterns across his socked soles. He started laughing and squirming. Soon he was roaring with laughter and begging me to stop though muffled but I did!

"Mateo you really have got a major ticklish problem, can see I'll have you howling and screaming very easily but I'm in no hurry to tickle you to death but good to know you are vulnerable to uninterrupted tickling!" I smiled as I leaned into his socked soles and sniffed them deeply making him flinch more and told him he had nice socks, my favourites; black nylon which massaged meant them sticking to his feet like a second skin and stroked along both soles and under his toes to prove it and the tickles here proving too intense to ignore he laughed and even muffled, I mean laughed!

The finger trailing up n' down both socked soles continued and became insistent scribbles getting a greater reaction as I told him that his reactions were perfect and it was great as I told him to have it on good authority that he hates, can't stand, can't tolerate being tickled and if he begged me to stop tickling his socked feet I might and removed the gag and then lightly stroked both socked feet again.

“Pleeeeeeeeease…ha hahahaha aahhahaastooooopppp!" he begged breathlessly! "Hhahahahahahahaa, hee, hee hoo nooo, iiiiiitttt tiiiiicckles soooooooo much hahhahahahahaha!”

To the contrary unfortunately for him the laughter from him only enticed me to prolong the agony sliding my fingers along the length of both socked soles, my fingers trailing up n' down his soles again and again and to his toes which really got to him!

"Hhahahahahahhhahadon’t do thathahahahahaNoooo!" I continued a little scribbling motion of my fingers on his socked soles and desperately trying to pull his feet away as I increased his torment second by second.“Aha aaha eah aehhae heahea I… I can’t breath!"

I stopped the ticklish strokes as Mateo was breathless and told him for me the taste of manly feet like his was irresistible to me as I lightly stroked both socked soles as his toes wiggled and Mateo giggled as the reality hit him that his nightmare was just beginning!

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Tha-hahat-t tickles!! Hahahahahahahahha!" he giggled as he felt the tickling sensations on the soles of his socked feet "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and he laughed louder as the tickling sensations increased as I told him that everything about his feet appealed to me and perhaps his wearing a pair of concrete boots in the River Hudson a more preferable option as I increased the speed of my tickling fingers! Telling him I was teasing his black nylon socked feet purely for my pleasure!

I sniffed his socked feet as deeply as I could and rubbed my face all over the soles of his feet which didn't tickle but it sickened and humiliated him as I told him how I bet he never imagined allowing another man to play with him adding that he wasn't willingly allowing this to happen to him now but this fact making my dick even harder as he was helpless to prevent it from happening and saying this rubbed my face harder against his soles saying they felt so warm and smelled so musky! Then opened my mouth and took the toes of his left socked foot into my mouth and twirled my tongue around them and loaved how the fabric felt on my tongue as already damp with his sweat, I wanted his socked feet wet with my saliva! I sucked his toes and licked his soles and gently nibbled them and whislt orally servicing oen socked foot, lightly tickling the other socked foot!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Mateo laughed as orally and manually his socked feet were tickled and lickled by me, my fingers and teeth attacked his socked heels, arches, insteps and toes and I told him they tasted as good as they smelled, the last thing he wanted to hear from me! I alternated the sucks and licks with the sniffs when I rubbed my face over his socked feet saying how much I loved their flavour and rich n' sweaty scent! I then said it was time for his socks to come off and what a response from him!

"NOOO!!! NOOO!! NOT MY FEET!! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET!! ANYTHING, ANYTHING BUT NOT THE FEET!!"

I ignored him and peeled both socks off and Mmmmm what a pair of feet, so smooth and well shaped and size 14's big soles and long toes and staring at his feet leaned close to breathe in his natural smell which I told him gave me a hard dick, he looked disgusted, he was but this made tomenting him even more inviting as I told him. I said the fact he liked women and had big feet was exciting to me as plenty feet flesh to lick and to kiss and such suckable toes, they'd each be given a blow-job by me; imagine his horror hearing my verbal lust even before my threats began to become a promise! To sense his feeling you need to be a straight guy and imagine having ridiculously ticklish feet and another man taking complete control of you and involuntarily!

This was Mateo Torini's predicament I was going to so enjoy taking full advantage of and did! I lightly touched his soles with my fingers noticing his skin was very soft and supple, free of calluses or other rough spots. I placed my index fingers at the base of his heels and very slowly scraped them up the soles of his feet, stopping at his toes. His feet jerked at my touches, his toes wiggling frantically as he bit on his lips determined not to give me the satisfaction of him laughing and I knew it! I winked saying his feet seemed quite sweaty and needed a wash and then inhaling their aroma deeply began licking the sweat from in between his toes and lapping up the sweat from his soles as he really squirmed being so licklish as I continued to lick every part of both feet running my tongue sensually along the soles, taking his toes one by one into my hot mouth and sucking all the sweat from them, and finally licking the tops of both feet for good measure!

I then sucked each toe individually again. Amazing he moaned but managed to not giggle but I had not wanted to tickle or even really lickle his feet, this had been about showing him who was in charge as he had been forced to endure a tongue bath! Whichever one of his feet I wasn't worshiping at the time I kept pressed up against my face where I could feel its availability and would caress it in a way that drove him crazy and made him gasp as his sensitised soles were very susceptible to my tongue and touch and any stimulation I chose to give them and kissing them was too much for his machismo and made him swear and I let him but hideously sensitiv eventually lightly licking the tops of both feet alternatively he laughed and invited my fingers to dance under each of his toes and pull them apart to lick in between them as he squrimed to be free and his laughter was interspersed by yells when it became too intense with my fingers running all over his saliva lubed soles!

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" he gasped. "NOOOOOO!!!"

I licked his soles which elicited more groans and toe twitches as my nibbling on his heels he drew in deep breaths and curled his toes as I taunted him his feet being so helpless and this exciting for me as he'd never believe but then perhaps he would but saying I loved his reactions to the tickles and he responding perfectly

"No, please, not my fee...ah...ha, ha, ha..." his pleas turned to hysterical laughter as my fingertips danced mercilessly across his bare soles and unable to offer any resistance roaring loudly with fits of laughter as my fingers traced slow, agonising paths up and down, back and forth across his bare feet making his toes wriggle and feet flex uncontrollably but no amount of movement could provide an escape from my tortuous touches. My fingers concentrated on one bare sole for several minutes and then the other until he was driven almost breathless!

As he recovered he said "My feet please stay away from my feet"

"Mateo I love sucking your toes, licking your soles and blame yourself they're mine to use and abuse!" I said

"Noooo please don't!" he responded with a pleading look in his dark brown sultry eyes

"Ssssh relax Mateo!" I said massaging his bare feet telling him that he was mine to play with and continued the slow massage and then lightly stroked each sole tracing random patterns as he began laughing and squirming and soon enough roaring with laughter and begging me to stop as his feet wiggled uncontollably and then I just focused tickling attention on one foot at a time saying I wanted to see which one was most ticklish. He really freaked out howling and screaming! I pulled his toes back and ran my nails under each of his toes and in between them as I teased each foot!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" the reaction as I kept on brushing a sole with my finger tips and raked the sole with my devilish and experienced fingernails "HEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHHEHEHE" seeing the foot worked over twitching and squirming and he becoming completely hysterical. I teased all over the arch and along the centre of a sole and up to the toes. His body thrashing around as he lost it and one foot done, similarly assaulted the other then gave him a break from the tortuous tickling assault on his tender and sexy soles.

"Hmmm seems to me Mateo you have a ticklish problem with both feet so sensitive and I've a proposal for you; you report to me one night a week after work or I might just let your colleagues know as I've heard your arrogant attitude hasn't made you the most popular with them and knowing you have ticklish feet would I am sure amuse them and they'd find opportunities to have fun dishing out revenge!" I loved his facial expression as he knew I meant business!

I then told him many people's feet not sensitive enough that the tickle from a feather would successfully break down their defenses but that I sensed with him it would and it was time to put theory into practice and drew the quill end of the feather up n' down the sole of his right foot to his toes and scraped it back and forth along the ridge connecting his toes to his foot and he burst out laughing so repeated this action on his left foot and gained a similar reaction from him so kept repeating it from foot to foot and then after the slow and agonising strokes along both soles of his feet, I slid the feather end in between each of his toes and sawed in between them all which resulted in his laughing hysterically.

"Noooo haahhahaa please, stop. Stop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feet. Ple-e-e-ease!" he begged, now roaring with laughter.

I took no notice and maintained a steady pace as I indulged in subjecting him to the feather torment or air torture I call it! I then sniffed his feet and licked them and told Mateo to press them to my face as if to suffocate me unless he wanted his feet tickled again and so hesistatingly he pressed both warm and sweaty feet into my face and I began stroking the soles of his feet with my tongue, savoring the salty taste as I licked both soles and sucked on his toes. mouthful by mouthful!

I then followed with my fingers where my mouth had been and he was losing his mind as I assaulted all the ticklish places on both soles of his feet so just nibbling, stroking, scraping my fingernails and lapping at them! Then ran the feather quill along his soles again and the feather end in between his toes making Mateo lose control or any he might have thought he had! Slowly I stroked the feather across the tips of his bare toes and then dragged the feather across the sole of his left foot, from heel to toes, then dragged it from toes to heel on his right foot as Mateo bellowed with laughter.

"Ah haaaaaaaa! Oh, please, STOP!HA HANOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!" the reaction as I continued dragging the feather up and down the length of his feet as he laughed harder and harder with each ticklish stroke along the soles of his feet as I ignored his pleas for it to stop, for me to stop but increasing the tickling intensity relishing torturing the too two sensitive soles of his feet!

I stopped the feather tickles and played with his toes fondling them not to tickle but just to torment him and sniffed his feet saying being straight I supposed he experiencing another guy enjoying him for the first time and then sucked and licked his toes making him squirm as it slightly tickled and then licked up n' down each sole from his heels to toes and he started bucking on the table and giggling! Toes wiggling I increased the toe sucking and loved seeing his toes wiggling to avoid the tickling, lickling! I shook my head and took hold of each foot in turn and gently massaged the captive sole of the trapped foot with fingertips which teased him spectacularly!

After this slid my tongue in between each of his toes and sucked them like a dick up n' down and caressed them with my tongue as I massaged and kneaded the bare sole so in full control as I told him! Licking the soles and arches I paid special attention to the spot just under his toes, a most tender and sensitive area on his bare feet as I told him I liked him being my plaything and at my mercy and worked his feet with my tongue as he consistently giggled from my expert lickling! Saliva lubed then gently ran the tines of two forks along his soles and this drove him crazy!

"NOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAHAATOOOMUCHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHEEHEEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

I stopped as this tickling was too ticklish and he grew breathless too soon for it to be fun and instead again used the feather and lightly stroked along his insteps, dragging the quill up n' down each sole in turn and then ran the feather end of it in between each of his toesand then the quill in the centre of his soles saying if he hadn't guessed his feet were for me really addictive and I could see so tortuous for him and hear it!

"NOo no Oh NO NO NOHAhaNoooOOOo hahahahahahahahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA NOOOOO HAHAHHAHA HEEHEE HAHAHAHANOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA"!

I lightly teased along the arches of each foot with the quill of the feather very slowly and menacingly and drew it under his toes and told him to not laugh or I'd increase the tempo and smiled as he bit on his lips and reminded him of my proposal saying I'd love to see his colleagues work over his feet if he didn't agree to it and then stopped the torment and staring at him said I needed to eat as being a tickler had worked up my appetite and I would be back in an hour and he best use the time to make his decision and left the room smiling!

Last edited:
Hi Jeff - took a hiatus but now back as promised!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back