• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone in Airzona, Tempe, Mesa, chandler, etc.

TLKishRedhead

TMF Regular
Hello, anyone in AZ? Wanted to know how many people are in the state, figure maybe some meet ups could happen everyone could get to know one another talk about why we are all here. :) could be fun never know what might happen.

I am here in Avondale. The bigger question is that how many are males and how many are females?

There's always more males. Just the nature of the game. The bf and I are in AZ as well tho.

I'm in Az frequently, but actually live in Las Vegas.

Well, maybe we can see what night works better for people like a weekend or something find a bar have a few drinks and what not.

So anyone have any ideas? Or should we pick a random date and a place and go from there?

pick a random date, maybe a week or 2. We all could meet somewhere in the middle. Some people are from Tempe and I am from Avondale. Maybe a place in phoenix. near the 10fwy. Just a thought.

I'm working in Phoenix until May. Would love to join a meet and greet. M/32/ler

April 29th is the first day of NEST but hope everyone else has a good time

Lol, see this is why I don't plan things, oh well. Guess will have to figure something else out.

Pick any date like April 16-17, or 23-24. Or even in May like 7-8 or 14-15. Who ever can go will go. Not everyone is going to be able to make it.

Well, I am leaving up to everyone else at this point,
If it happens it happens.

ok. I was gonna say you might have a better chance of meeting more people there. Especially if you are a female.

HAHA. Good luck with that one. I am thinking about moving back to California. I had waaay better luck over there. It seems to me over here in Az people would love to do something, but that where it ends.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back