• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Floormate! (F/F, Feet)

Jersey Girl

Hey guys! I'm new in these parts, thought I'd introduce myself by sharing a little story. It's my first shot at this type of thing, so go easy, kay? :)

So, first thing to know is that I'm in college. I live on a coed floor, and we're like family -- everybody here is real tight with each other, and it's totally acceptable to just walk into a friend's room and say hi. Knocking optional. It gets awkward sometimes, like when a guy walks in on a girl changing -- it happens. But we get over it and move on, because that's what a family does.

So what's any of this got to do with tickling? Well... Nobody here knows about my fetish. I'm a little insecure about it, and I don't know what my floormates would think, so I keep it a secret. But some of my friends here are so damn attractive... Sometimes, I just can't help myself, you know?

Like the other day. I'm close friends with this girl we'll call Mack. She's little and really cute, in her own way. Feeling bored, I went to Mack's room to visit. (Just walked in, no warning, 'cause that's how we do it here.)

And she's on her bed, sprawled out on her stomach in front of her laptop. Wearing an oversized T-shirt and panties, and that was it. As I walked in, I took half a second to check her out -- the smooth, perfect, delicate skin around her olive-colored thighs, flowing down into shapely, toned calves and finally -- my favorite -- two beautiful bare feet. (Nobody here knows that I'm kinda into girls, so I have to be low-key about checking them out.)

She barely acknowledged me as I walked in. In fact, she sighed! Like she didn't even want me there. "What's up?" she asked, without any enthusiasm, keeping her eyes glued to her laptop.

"Just visiting," I said. "Bad time?"

"Yes!" she said. "Vampire Diaries! You can't interrupt me right now."

Of course. It's always Netflix. That's everybody's obsession nowadays. I feigned interest. "Oh yeah? What season?"

"Shh!"

She didn't even want to talk to me. I would have felt a little dejected... If I hadn't been so distracted by her feet. There was a comfy chair by the head of her bed (where her two feet were resting face-up on the pillow). I went over and sat down. Then, like a good friend, I was silent. Just keeping Mack company while she watches Vampire Diaries.

Two minutes pass in silence before I move and sit on the head of the bed. Her feet move over to make room for me, but I pick them up and bring them into my lap. They're so pretty and little and perfect, and she flexes them for a second, enticingly close to my groin. She has no idea of the effect this has on me... She thinks I'm just being a good friend, offering a massage as friends do. And at first, she's right. I start massaging her feet, rubbing her perfect little soles... They're so smooth and inviting. She sighs in satisfaction.

My heart's beating fast now. I've done this so many times before (since I take literally every opportunity I find ;) ), but it still makes me nervous. I can't help it! Cute feet make me excited. A weird feeling of boldness comes over me for a second, and I tell her exactly what I'm thinking: "Your feet are adorable."

She blushes a little and looks away from her Netflix just long enough to ask me, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know... They're just cute."

"Okay, well... Thank you." She turns her eyes back to the screen.

"Cute enough to tickle!" I ran a finger down the length of her sole, from toes to heel.

"Nonono! Jessie! Not now!" she yelled as she pulled her foot away. "I'm trying to watch a show!"

But I'm both quick and stubborn. I took her other foot and held it in both hands. She tried to kick away, but give me some credit... Once a cute foot is in my grasp, there's no chance I'm letting go. I weighted her foot down with my knee, then let go with one hand to spider tickle all over the poor, wiggly thing.

"STOP STOP STOP! BAAAHAHAD TIME!"

Bad time? Pause your Netflix, girl. This is my fun time. I kept tickling that poor, bare foot all over, from the heel to the arch to the ball to between her little toes. She squirmed around so hard, just trying to get away. Her fault for being so cute.

She started to kick me with her one remaining foot, which was a bad move. A few kicks in, I managed to grab it, and I stuck it beneath my weight with its unfortunate little friend. The two lay side by side, soles up, wiggling gently, anticipating their poor, tickly fate.

That's the moment I love the most, I think... Looking at a pair of helpless feet, so bare, so vulnerable... No protection at all. My fetish is a power thing, I think, and it's that idea of vulnerability that really gets to me.

I took a few seconds to just look at the cute little things, letting Mack feel that terrible anticipation. Sitting on her calves, I could see her two ankles sticking out from between my legs, the ankles that flowed into two cute and perfect feet. Is there any other way to describe them but "perfect" and "cute?" The English major in me wants to use some different words, but there's really no substituting here, because that's what they were. Perfect and cute. Not only in how they looked, but also in how they behaved. The way they wiggled against each other so gently, so innocently, as they waited for me to pounce.

And then I did.

Mack exploded into helpless, writhing laughter as my hands went crazy all over her feet. Wherever they moved, my hands followed. Her right tried to cover her left, so I tickled her right with both hands until it ran away and hid under her left... Rinse, repeat. I gave her no mercy for a good full minute before I slowed down to give her time to breath. I rubbed her feet with my fingertips nice and gently while she calmed down. I looked back and saw tears in her eyes as she panted.

"Why?" Mack begged of me between breaths. "You're... So... Mean!"

"They were asking for it!" I said. "If your feet don't want to be tickled, then maybe they shouldn't be so cute." I leaned down and kissed her heel, just to drive the point home. All things considered, I'm pretty fucking daring.

"God... You're... So weird," she said. She's probably right. I am weird. I got off her feet and let them relax.

I spent the rest of that hour actually watching Vampire Diaries with her. Not that I could gain much from it, since she was already on season 4 or something, and I haven't even started that show. But the point is, I'm a good friend! She's my tickle toy for just a few minutes, and then I'll keep her company for a whole hour. Good trade, if you ask me.

And this kind of thing actually happens a lot in my school. Friends (accidentally) give me opportunities, and I take them. I like to think we're close enough that it isn't weird. And after all this, I'm still pretty sure nobody suspects my fetish. I suppose if you're confident, then people will just go with it. It's only a shame that I can't go any further... Definitely not ready to come out yet.

... So! With that out of the way... Hi, TMF! How ya doing? :peace:

Jersey Girl, first off, welcome and congratulations on making the leap to posting. An auspicious beginning! Beautiful, adorable story....and super-well written, I might add. You put us right there, it's like we went through the experience ourselves.

My favorite sentence: Her fault for being so cute. ;)

I will also give you this piece of advice: relish your college tickles because after you're out, it will start to decline! The first few years won't be so bad, but gradually the opportunities decrease....at least with most people........definitely have fun....and keep posting! And as far as keeping being into girls a secret....I won't tell anyone! But the good news is....it's a lot easier than it was in the past, so if you're going to have this thing and that thing, you could actually live in much less tolerant times....like most of human history, for instance!!! Good luck.

Lastly, there's nothing wrong with you, you're not weird. You were quite correct to tickle her. Someone had to. ;)

Welcome to the forum, JerseyGirl, and what a great experience. Thanks for sharing.

It was a long time ago, but I had a similar experience once in freshman year of college.

I'm straight, and one time this girl with whom I had a lot of "Sexual tension" with, asked me to give her a massage.

She was lying on her stomach as I gave her a full body massage, and when I got to her feet, I tickled them.

At that point, she told me that if I kept tickling her feet, I couldnt massage/touch her anymore.

Since this was before I knew tickling was a "fetish" for me, and the goal was to touch this girl in any way I could, I did as she asked, and kept massaging her without the tickling.

Thanks again for sharing the experience.

Welcome to the TMF, Jersey Girl, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
Great story! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Welcome. A college girl who writes this well? Spectacular! As a Jersey "Girl", you'll be bombarded. Please stay, because I'd love to read other stories I'm sure you have in you. You are a rare breed.

Welcome, and what a fantastic story. So well-written, and the details about the inner-workings of your mind and your motivation make it spectacular.

I have to concur with Dearest Leo; when I look back on my college days, it's hard to believe how much tickling I did (and so boldly), and yet still how many other opportunities I didn't seize. They do lessen, for sure, so carpe diem!

Isn't it great - those butterflies of anticipation. Your face gets flushed, your lips get dry, your breath heavy... Glad you got to experience it!

So I thought I was losing my fetish and then I read your story. "Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"

Wow amazing story! Any way you can stealthy take photos of her feet then post it on here??? :)

^lol, really? Also, wow, your story is so fricken awesome. If only I could go back to college again and be as daring as you. Lol, I messed up. Surrounded by tons of beautiful women and I was too damn shy to do anything.

Bravo. Great writing JerseyGirl. Making Jersey proud haha.

Your talents are on full display here. Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope there's a lot more where that came from. Like previously mentioned, relish these college moments. You don't want too many "I wish" stories.

This was spectacular. Besides the skillful tickle action description (including the lead-up), the personality that comes across about yourself as a tickler - daring, passionate, confident, veiled - in the mental narrative takes the cake. Welcome Jersey Girl!

Nice story. My wish for you is to have more tickling experiences and post them here.

Loved college tickling, even though my experiences were back in the 80's!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back