• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will we ever see any guys tickled at renfaires?

gyobfan4

TMF Expert
There's so many videos and pictures of woman tickled but i find it hard to understand why there's none of any men. We know it happens since a few pictures are out there of guys in the stocks. Surely someone has something? And i'm not referring to Kujman since we know where he stands with sharing his stuff.

I've seen a very, very few pics around before of fellas in renfaire stocks, but I never thought to save them. Perhaps you should get together with a few guy friends, head over to a renfaire yourself, and bring us back some pics...? ;D

Oh wait, I lied! There's this one I found a while back.
Looks like he's an actor, though, rather than a random guy picked out of the crowd.
4103761461_5c4a007ecb_z.jpg

but i find it hard to understand why there's none of any men.

Really? The bulk of the hands-on displays that show up here are done by fetishists that managed to con the faire organizers into thinking it's totes not for their own gratification. The bulk of the people in this community are straight men. Do the math.

The thought of being reduced to shrieking laughter in a public arena like that is so embarrassing, I don't know if I could even bring myself to try being locked into stocks like that.

gyobfan4, it should be obvious to you why you dont see men being tickled at renfairs. those guys are str8, and wants girls. if they were gay you would be seeing men instead :)

gyobfan4, it should be obvious to you why you don't see men being tickled at renfairs. those guys are str8, and wants girls. if they were gay you would be seeing men instead :)
An interesting psychological hypothesis. I think that the reason probably has more elements to it. Not so 'cut & dry'. In other words, I'm sure there are several reasons... another could be that women don't want to be portrayed as being that aggressive.

An interesting psychological hypothesis. I think that the reason probably has more elements to it. Not so 'cut & dry'. In other words, I'm sure there are several reasons... another could be that women don't want to be portrayed as being that aggressive.

Dude, it's not a hypothesis. Phineas and meghan are right. Most of the older renfaire stuff came from Canelli in Italy, and the guy who was running them was a member here. When the organizers found out he was taping the events and posting them on fetish forums (including here), they kicked him out. Every now and then someone else gets the bright idea to follow in their footsteps because it's easy to fly under the radar. I've known guys personally who ran these kinds of attractions. They were members here, too.

The presence of stocks at Renfaires is kind of overblown; I've gone to a lot of them and only ever saw them once, and they were just a photo op thing, not anything you could lock people into. The bulk of footage you see here is shot for fetish purposes, which is why these "historically accurate" stocks always look like something a bondage fan cobbled together in his basement.

Besides, look at what you wrote again. You're assuming women aren't doing the tickling because they don't want to look aggressive? That presumes that if men were being tickled, women would be doing it - which, again, implies heterosexual behaviour, which is what m & p stated outright. Why wouldn't the guys running stocks tickle guys if it wasn't because they were straight?

Last edited:
I've been on staff at a few renfairs (all of them had stocks) and the women are not shy about tickling the guys. As a matter of fact, it's more common than the other way around, because it's usually seen as playful. I think the perceived difference in frequency lies in who's more likely to record it, and why.
(Just my experience, your mileage may vary.)

I agree with wolf, 'cause I went to a local renfaire two years ago and saw a guy get put in the stocks and tickled by the barmaids with horse brushes. Nobody filmed it, though, which I regret D:

The thought of being reduced to shrieking laughter in a public arena like that is so embarrassing, I don't know if I could even bring myself to try being locked into stocks like that.

Too true. I always thought it would be fun to be tickled in stocks but never in public.

What's hard to understand?! It is common sense we do not want it. Shoot, what is wrong with you? There is nothing attractive about that at all!

There's so many videos and pictures of woman tickled but i find it hard to understand why there's none of any men. We know it happens since a few pictures are out there of guys in the stocks. Surely someone has something? And i'm not referring to Kujman since we know where he stands with sharing his stuff.

What's hard to understand?! It is common sense we do not want it. Shoot, what is wrong with you? There is nothing attractive about that at all!

That's a matter of taste, dude. Some people like /m tickling, myself included. Just because you don't doesn't mean other people don't.
Unless you're being sarcastic, which you may be. I can't tell...

youtube.com /watch?v=ZMfMqb97We0 the last few minutes of this video

Last edited:
youtube.com /watch?v=ZMfMqb97We0 the last few minutes of this video

I've seen this before and i've seen 2 other pictures of guys tickled at canelli so it does happen. The renfaire in france (can't remember the name) is better since there's pictures of both genders.

I went to a rena fair, and was stocked and tickled with feather dusters, no one was really around to see it but it was fun!

The presence of stocks at Renfaires is kind of overblown; I've gone to a lot of them and only ever saw them once, and they were just a photo op thing, not anything you could lock people into. The bulk of footage you see here is shot for fetish purposes, which is why these "historically accurate" stocks always look like something a bondage fan cobbled together in his basement.

Well you do not necessarily need stocks. Back in France I went to a few medieval fairs. I am not necessarily a big fan of them, but it is fun once in a while as I really love history. My best friend was raised in a medieval town, a whole district of it is like an open-air museum, so I went there more than a couple of times. Lots of medieval themed activities, costuming and events are organized over there, year-round (with a great torture museum). And of course, there are torture implements on display, like racks and the like. And there is always a girl, or a guy to respond to the OP, that will end up tied up on them and tickled. Briefly and gently, nothing much for Fetish Fuel©, but it happened every time I went there.

Honestly I am not one of those guys who obsess over it, looking for Fetish Fuel© in every mainstream situation. I go to Medieval fairs to see great shows, awesome swordfights (I am pretty passionate about that as well), beautiful costumes, etc... The torture museum is always arousing though ^^

Last edited:
I agree with wolf, 'cause I went to a local renfaire two years ago and saw a guy get put in the stocks and tickled by the barmaids with horse brushes. Nobody filmed it, though, which I regret D:

Which local renfaire was this?

View attachment 663106

somebodz has this clip?

I've wanted to see this clip for years but as always with male renfaire content it's just not possible as the majority of people in this community only want to see females and those who are into seeing males tickled are far better at not sharing content it seems which is good in a way but doesn't help when you want to see them yourself!

I've been told many times male renfaire videos exist and are sold but nobody will say by who and where so we don't have any chance to see them unfortunately. How these private collectors get them I'll never know.

Last edited:
Can't say I care for seeing guys tickled at the renfaire. I always like watching the compilation clips of the renfaire, seeing the different women and different reactions to being tickled. I don't really need a clip of a guy ruining the whole thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back