• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foodies

Shatelt1992

I wanted to make this thread about food. Share anything about food.

My favorite food is the quesadilla. I just like the way the wrap tastes when grilled with chese and either meat or some kind of vegetable. I also like how you can come up with anything to put in a quesadilla.

I found these gourmet scented stuffed animals. One is called the crocidille pickle. It actually smells like a dill pickle if you like that smell.

Finally, this one time when I was younger, my mom got upset while she was pouring milk for my brother and I to have with our cookies. I think my mom got upset because my brother and I were playing with our milk glasses and my mom thought they would spill. Well, my mom was so angry as she was pouring the milk that she ended up dropping the gallon of milk and it went everywhere. It was both funny and humbling at the same time. I went to bed with a smile on my face that night. I still laugh at that moment when I think about it today.

My favorite main course is rack of lamb. :hungry:
My favorite dessert is chocolate mousse pie with real whipped cream on top. :munch:
My favorite beverage is Lagavulin, a single malt whiskey from the island of Islay in Scotland. :D

Matzo is not very appetizing. I won't be sorry to see that last of it for a year. :D

Some people have started to think what they will have for a cookout on Memorial Day.

^I have not been to a buffet breakfast for a long time. :(^
The breakfast buffet at NEST includes an omelet station where you can get an omelet custom made to your order, as well as scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, cereal, bagels, rolls, bread, muffins, pastries, coffee, tea, juice, and fruit.

At this moment Milagros is probably thinking about food as he is probably cooking his supper.

The breakfast buffet at NEST includes an omelet station where you can get an omelet custom made to your order, as well as scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, cereal, bagels, rolls, bread, muffins, pastries, coffee, tea, juice, and fruit.

^I always enjoy the breakfast buffet at a Shoney's Restaurant.^

The last time I ate at The olive Garden I ate all my spaghetti on my plate.

When I was in the USAF I would sometimes eat three plates of spaghetti.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back