• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurchatrivia

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Lets try something new..... a multiple choice game where you learn all about me and have tons of fun.... well maybe not tons of fun.... at least some fun.... well its something to do at least,

Here is how it will work I post a trivia question about me and there are 4 choices one of which is correct. In a day or so I will tell you the correct answer and post a new question. WOW exciting aint it. :excited: Here we go with the first question.

What is the name of kurchatovium's garden in his backyard?

a) KTT Gardens

b) Vorpal Bunny Estates

c) Fluffykin Gardens

d) Widdle Skipi Gardens

I will also guess B because kurch started a the ad called ask the Vorpal bunnies a question.

The correct answer is D) Widdle Skipi Gardens Looks like Amish was the only one to guess correctly.
The name comes from a widdle parakeet of one of kurch's best friends who passed away as he started gardening. Kurch's gardens are in honor of the widdle bird. :)

Next question...

What is the most abundant tree in Kurch's back yard?
Is it..

a) Pine Tree

b) Italian Cypress Tree

c) Silk Floss Tree

d) Bauhinia Tree

The correct answer is C) Silk Floss Tree Currently there are 13 Silk Floss Trees and Bauhinia's are a close second at 11. The Silk Floss Trees are very rare. The ones I have that are over 6 feet are valued at about 400 dollars each :yowzer:

Next Question

What is the name of Kurch's pet vorpal bunny?

Is it...

a) Cuddles

b) Marshmellow

c) Fluffykins The Magnificent Demon Slayer

d) Snowflake

The correct answer is C) Fluffykins The Magnificent Demon Slayer. Mils had the correct answer this time. :) Fluffykins being a vorpal bunny is use to slaying demons but he had an extra special knack for it at a very young age hence the longer name. :p

Next Question...

Kurch writes all his scientific ideas down in a series of notebooks. What does kurch call these books?

Is it...

a) KTT Research Books

b) The Fig Mint Files

c) The Goodie Books

d) The Hyper-Docs

The correct answer is C) Fluffykins The Magnificent Demon Slayer. Mils had the correct answer this time. :) Fluffykins being a vorpal bunny is use to slaying demons but he had an extra special knack for it at a very young age hence the longer name. :p
Yay! :cheer: I got that one correct. :cheer:
For the new question, I will go with:
a) KTT Research Books
:D :p

The correct answer is C) The Goodie Books. It comes from the Munster Family TV show. Herman Munster use to call all the bits of wisdom he wrote down his Goodie Book.

Nest Question..

Kurch has raised a lot of plants from seed. Which of these trees is the hardest to grow from seed...

a) Bauhinia Tree

b) Italian Cypress Tree

c) Jacaranda Tree

d) Pine Tree

The correct answer is D) Pine Tree. Pine tree seeds need to be put in a refrigerator for two months then put in a freezer for two months before planting. They can then take a month or two before germinating. Italian Cypress trees are second most difficult they need to be in a fridge for a month before planting.

Next Question.

The Armada is lucky to have an Hyperion Time Warrior as a regular part of its crew. The name of this might warrior is...

a) Harry TP Snapperpants

b) General McSqueezie

c) Tiberius Prime

d) Doctor Quantum

Rats, I missed that one.
For the new question I will go with:
a) Harry TP Snapperpants

The correct answer is indeed A) Harry TP Snapperpants Harry is a most formidable warrior standing over 10 feet tall and commanding two Hammers Of Godly Might. Oh and he has 27 heads :p

Next question..

Kurch's garden has attracted a lot of animals which of the following animals has NOT been in Kurch's garden?

a) Opossum

b) Squirrel

c) Racoon

d) Lizard

The correct answer is indeed A) Harry TP Snapperpants Harry is a most formidable warrior standing over 10 feet tall and commanding two Hammers Of Godly Might. Oh and he has 27 heads :p
Yay! :bouncybou I got that one correct. :D

Next question, my choice is:

c) Racoon

Mils is on a roll. The correct answer is indeed C) Racoon

Next Question...

Vorpal bunnies have much in common with regular bunnies. One of the few differences is vorpal bunnies live a lot longer. The additional life span is necessary since they fight evil demons all the time. How long does the average vorpal bunny live?

a) 50 Years

b) 500 Years

c) 5,000 years

d) 50,000 years

The correct answer is C) 5,000 years.

Ok time for an easy question.... :p

Before embarking on his quest to start his own graphic arts business what did kurch do for a living?

a) Physicist

b) Chemist

c) Astronomer

d) Male Exotic Dancer

For this one, I will go with:
b) Chemist
I must admit that choosing d) was tempting. :rowfull:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back