• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurchatrivia

The correct answer is indeed C) Wasp. Wasps though not warm and cuddly kill off many harmful insects like caterpillars and crickets.

Which one of the following fruit trees is Kurch trying to grow currently?

a) Orange Tree

b) Apple Tree

c) Lemon Tree

d) Kumquat Tree

The correct answer is D) Kumquat Tree. I got the seeds for free since a neighbor has one and some of the fruit falls into our alley.

Next Question...

Which of the following is kurch's favorite fruit to eat?

a) Orange

b) Apple

c) Strawberry

d) Pineapple

I don't know what fruit is Kurch's favorite to eat, so I will guess:

c) Strawberry

The correct answer is A) Orange. I love all those fruits but oranges are my favorite. :)

Next question....

Kurch always wanted a pet. But which one of these less sought after pets did kurch actually look into getting?

a) Snake

b) Turtle

c) Parrot

d) Hamster

Kurch loves all living things, so it could be any of them. But I have to make a guess, so I will go with:

c) Parrot :parrot1: :parrot2:

The correct answer is C) Parrot. Kurch wuvs widdle birds but sadly parrots are very expensive and difficult to care for so he could not get one :(

Next Question...

The Armada's computer system is called?

a) Arma-Sys

b) GodSense 13.0

c) Wuv-Dos

d) Thread Interactive Operating System (TIOS)

The correct answer is indeed B) GodSense 13.0. Mils is on a roll again :)

Next Question....

Kurch has a lot of Foxtail Agave in his garden. Some species of Agave are used to make a very popular liquor. What liquor is Agave used to make?

a) Gin

b) Scotch

c) Rum

d) Tequila

The correct answer is indeed D) Tequila. :D

Next Question....

Kurch wuvs humming birds and does everything he can to keep his widdle friends happy. What is the average lifespan of a Humming Bird?

a) 1 year

b) 4 years

c) 15 years

d) 20 years

The correct answer is indeed B) 4 years Mils is smokin hot. :) :p

Next Question, continuing in the humming bird theme..

Humminbirds always go to flowers for nectar that is their fuel but what other food do humming birds commonly seek out?

a) Seeds

b) Leaves

c) Insects

d) Double Bacon Cheese Burgers

The correct answer is indeed C)Insects Humming birds eat a lot of insects and are very beneficial for the garden. They are also cute as all heck :D

Next Question....

The vorpal bunnies were banished from earth via an evil trick by Satan himself. Kurch and the Armada defeated the curse and crought them back to earth. Where were the widdle vorpal bunnies banished to?

a) Dark Valley

b) The Plains Of Null

c) Stygia

d) Primordia Desert

The correct answer is indeed C)Insects Humming birds eat a lot of insects and are very beneficial for the garden. They are also cute as all heck :D
Yay! :cheer: I got another one correct! :D

I should know the next one, but I have forgotten and I will have to guess:

b) The Plains Of Null

The correct answer is indeed B)The Plains Of Null. Mils really on a roll. :D

Next question...

Which of the following critters is causing the most trouble in Kurch's garden currrently?

a) Lizards

b) Snakes

c) Possums

d) Stray Cats

Wow! I got another one correct! :cheer: :cheer:

For the new question, I will guess:
d) Stray Cats

WOW The correct answer is indeed D) Stray Cats. The stray cats have been killing lots of lizards and going after the widdle birds both of which are good for the garden.

Next Question...

Which one of the following is not a good thing to put in the soil for your plants?

a) Fish Heads

b) Egg Shells

c) Cooked Spaghetti

d) Coffee Grounds

Wow! I got another one correct! :cheer: :cheer:

I am going to guess:
d) Coffee Grounds

The correct answer is C) Cooked Spaghetti Though not really bad for plants cooked spaghetti doesnt really have many nutrients for plants and is likely just to get moldy and do more harm.

Next Question....

How tall is Kurch?

a) Five Foot Ten Inches

b) Six Foot Four Inches

c) Five Foot Seven Inches

d) Five Foot Three Inches

I think of Kurch as really tall and I hope that I am correct:

b) Six Foot Four Inches

Nope kurch is just a bit above average height so the correct answer is A) Five Foot Ten Inches

Next Question....

This one is hard :p

Before the Armada and even THE THREAD, kurch and HDS had started a small group. What was the name of this group?

a) The Sleeping Silly Society

b) The Perplexing Parallelogram People

c) The Nuclear Nutcases

d) The Brotherhood of Marmalade

The correct answer is indeed D)The Brotherhood Of Marmalade. Mils got it right. Good work. ;thumbsup: :yourock:

Next Question....

A great deal of vorpal bunnies guard a vital base here on earth. Where is this base located?

a) Amazon Forest

b) Antarctica

c) Washington DC

d) The Vatican

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back