• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurchatrivia

The correct answer is B) Antarctica Ok lets have an easy question for everyone. :D

Which one of the following professions does kurch often joke about in the Self Referential Thread?

a) Used Car Salespeople

b) Floor Walkers

c) Extended Service Warranty Salespeople

d) Golf Tee Manufacturers

The correct answer is indeed C) Extended Service Warranty Salespeople

Next question... (another pretty easy one)

What were the first words Kurch's hyperdimensional teddy bear friend THE POST said?

a) Wherever you go thats where you are

b) Gimme some ice cream

c) I want a hug

d) Wuv wuv wuv wuv wuv.

The correct answer is indeed D) Wuv wuv wuv wuv wuv. THE POST is all about the wuv. :D

Next Question....

What is THE THREAD composed of?

a) Ice Cream

b) Hypdimensional Plasma

c) Electrons

d) Neutrinos

The correct answer is indeed B) Hyperdimensional Plasma.

Next Question....

(sort of easy :p )

There is a book that the Armada follows that has the teachings and wisdom of the main members of the Armada. What is the name of that book?

a) The Book Of THREAD

b) The Armada Fables

c) Kurch's Wacky Wonder Book

d) The Wuv Notes

Yes indeed the correct answer is indeed A) The Book Of THREAD. Going on sale soon in a store near you. ;) :p

Next Question...

Kurch tries to grow as many flowers as he can to keep all the widdle honeybees happy. The honeybees that come to the flowers are the worker bees. How long does a owrker honeybee live?

a) a few years

b) a few days

c) It varies but usually from a month to 6 months tops.

d) about a week or two

The correct answer is indeed C) it varies but usually 1 month to 6 months Worker honeybees live longer in winter then summer. Those born in summer have much more work to do and hence dont live as long.

Next Question (staying in the widdle honeybee vein :p )

What is the gender of the worker honeybee?

a) genderless

b) all male

c) male or female

d) all female

The correct answer is indeed C) it varies but usually 1 month to 6 months Worker honeybees live longer in winter then summer. Those born in summer have much more work to do and hence dont live as long.
Yay! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Another one correct. :D
I will go with:

What is the gender of the worker honeybee?
d) all female

Wow Mils is on a super duper roll. The correct answer is indeed D) All female. Male bees are called drones and are there mainly for breeding with the queen.... which is good work if you can find it I guess. :p LOL

Next question... (this one is hard)

What does Kurch call his style of art?

a) Silly Surreal

b) Thoughtful Contradiction

c) Picturesque Picasso

d) Ethereal Abstractions

Wow Mils is on a super duper roll. The correct answer is indeed D) All female. Male bees are called drones and are there mainly for breeding with the queen.... which is good work if you can find it I guess. :p LOL
Yay! :cheer: :cheer: I got another one correct! :cheer:
Next I will go with:

a) Silly Surreal

The correct answer is B) Thoughtful Contradiction Kurch always likes his art to be thought provoking and full of interesting items that dont always make a lot of sense. Very similar to MC Escher or Salvador Dali.

Next Question....

Kurch does a lot of gardening what is the most common mistake gardners make?

a) Underwatering

b) Not using enough fertilizer

c) Overwatering

d) Not letting plants getting enough sun

The correct answer is indeed C) Overwatering Many gardeners keep watering thinking they are helping the plants or being generous but overwater can frequently lead to mold and rot.

Next Question....

What were Space Bauhinia 13's first words?

a) Hi Daddy

b) Can I has some water.

c) I iz a widdle baby Bauhinia

d) I want a Space Helmet!

The correct answer is indeed C) Overwatering Many gardeners keep watering thinking they are helping the plants or being generous but overwater can frequently lead to mold and rot.
Yay! I got one correct! :cheer:

I wasn't there when Space Bauhinia #13 spoke for the first time, so I will have to guess. I hope he said:

a) Hi Daddy

Yay! I got one correct! :cheer:

I wasn't there when Space Bauhinia #13 spoke for the first time, so I will have to guess. I hope he said:

a) Hi Daddy

The correct answer is D) I want a Space Helmet. Kurch thinks that growing in his old space helmet has given him and Space Bauhinia #13 an extra close bond.

Next Question...

What cosmic event caused The THREAD to be born?

a) The collision of two comets.

b) The collision of two cosmic hyperstrings.

c) a supernova explosion.

d) the collision of two black holes.

Rats, I missed that one.
Next question:
b) The collision of two cosmic hyperstrings.

The correct answer is indeed B) The collision of two cosmic hyperstrings. An exceedingly rare event by the way. :D

Next Question.....

There are many microbial invaders in the garden as well. Which one of the following is NOT an invader gardeners need to worry about?

a) Viruses

b) Bacteria

c) Prions

d) Fungus

The correct answer is C) Prions Prions are a unique type of invader in that they really cant technically be considered to be living things. They really are just rogue proteins catalysing deadly changes in proteins found in animals. Mad Cow Disease is a Prion disease.

Next Question....

Which of the following jobs did kurch do as a kid to earn some money?

a) Fix Pinball Machines

b) Fix Hot Rods

c) Deliver Newspapers

d) Clean Restrooms

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back