• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurchatrivia

The correct answer A) Fix Pinball machines. Though kurch did it only for a about 6 months or so he did make some decent money out of it. :)

Next Question.....

Which of the following is a college kurch has not attended?

a) UCLA

b) Cal State University Northridge

c) Pierce college

d) University Of Southern California.

This question means that Kurch did attend the other three college, which I didn't know.
I will guess:

c) Pierce college

because it is the only one of the four of which I have never heard. :D :p

The correct answer is D) University Of Southern California

Next Question.....

Which of the following elements is NOT needed for most plants?

a) Iron

b) Copper

c) Arsenic

d) Zinc

The correct answer is indeed C)Arsenic Arsenic is pretty much bad for anything living. LOL

Next Question....

Which of the following herbs is not in Kurch's garden?

a) Sage

b) Parsely

c) Basil

d) Pennyroyal

The correct answer is A) Sage Sage is a nice herb and makes great flowers that hummers love but the plants are bit tall and not too wind resistant.

Next Question....

What is the name of the project Kurch is starting to help and save life on Planet Earth?

a) The Groovy Green Project

b) The HyperGenesis Project

c) The KTT Research Project

d) The Gaia Project

I have no clue about the next question but I will guess:
c) The KTT Research Project

The correct answer is C) The Hypergenesis Project A very important plan which everyone will hopefully hear more about soon :D

Next Question.....

Some plants have ability to fix nitrogen from the air. Nitrogen is a very important element for healthy plants. Which one of these plants in Kurch's garden fixes nitrogen from the air?

a) Parsely

b) Marigolds

c) Clover

d) Foxtail Agave

The correct answer is indeed C) Clover Clover actually is a great grass substitute its more drought resistant, puts nitrogen in the soil and makes pretty flowers too.

Next Question.....

One of The HyperGenesis Project's main goals is too protect life on earth from disasters. Which of these 4 astronomical disasters does Kurch think is the biggest threat?

a) Approach of a Black Hole to Planet Earth

b) An Asteroid from space hitting the Earth

c) collision of the Andromeda Galaxy with our own Milky Galaxy

d) The Sun becoming a Red Giant star

The correct answer is indeed C) Clover Clover actually is a great grass substitute its more drought resistant, puts nitrogen in the soil and makes pretty flowers too.
Yay! :cheer: I got that one right. :cheer:

For the next question I will go with:
b) An Asteroid from space hitting the Earth

The correct answer is indeed B) An asteroid from space hitting the Earth All of those events listed are possible but B) is the most likely and is inevitable at some point. We need to be prepared.

Next Question....

Following the disaster theme :p Which of the following Earth based disasters is the biggest problem?

a) Global Warming

b) Global Cooling

c) Super Volcanoes

d) Mega Earthquakes

The correct answer is indeed B) An asteroid from space hitting the Earth All of those events listed are possible but B) is the most likely and is inevitable at some point. We need to be prepared.
Yay! :cheer: I got another one correct. :cheer:
Now I will go with:

c) Super Volcanoes

The correct answer is indeed C) Super Volcanoes Super Volcanoes are a very big threat ... we have a set up for one right here in the US at Yosemite. The Yosemite site super volcano will likely go off sometime in the next 100 years. The event will be big enough to effect the entire world and lay waste to most of the US. This is why the HyperGenesis project is so important.

Next Question .... on a much happier note :p

Kurch loves his widdle hummer friends. What is it he loves most about them?

a) Their bright colors

b) Their toughness

c) Because they are so small

d) Because they are so very smart

The correct answer is indeed C) Super Volcanoes Super Volcanoes are a very big threat ... we have a set up for one right here in the US at Yosemite. The Yosemite site super volcano will likely go off sometime in the next 100 years. The event will be big enough to effect the entire world and lay waste to most of the US. This is why the HyperGenesis project is so important.
Yay! :cheer: I got another one correct! :cheer: :yayzorz:

I will go with:
d) Because they are so very smart

WOW Mils is on a roll. The correct answer is indeed D) Because they are so very smart The widdle hummers actually go and seek out Kurch when the feeder is low and let him know to refill it. Truly amazing. :wowzer:

Next Question:

This is a hard one.... Kurch took in a mystery tree and still does not know what it is but it was very sick and is now doing very well. How tall is this mystery tree now?

a) 5 feet

b) 7 feet

c) 10 feet

d) 15 feet

WOW Mils is on a roll. The correct answer is indeed D) Because they are so very smart The widdle hummers actually go and seek out Kurch when the feeder is low and let him know to refill it. Truly amazing. :wowzer:
Yay! :yayzorz::cheer: I am smarter than people think. :cheer:
A guess for the next question:
b) 7 feet

That was a tough one but the correct answer was C) 10 feet . Kurch still does not no what the tree is but it has gotten very tall and even produced flowers this year. :)

Next Question......

What is the most important thing for a healthy tree?

a) a good root system

b) lots of green leaves

c) a strong trunk

d) lots of branches

The correct answer is indeed A) A good root system All plants need a good root system for trees it is especially important. Often little baby trees will appear not to be growing when in fact they are growing their root systems.

Next Question....

Kurch does a lot of 3D artwork. The software that does that artwork often makes use of special type of mathematics. What is that area of mathematics?

a) Calculus

b) Fourier Transforms

c) Fractals

d) Trignometry

Yay! I got that one correct! :cheer: :cheer:

I will go with:

c) Fractals

because I like fractal art. (See below for a fractal octahedron.)

Attachments

• a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
The correct answer is indeed C) Fractals Fractals are used in digital art to draw everything from clouds, flowers, trees, mountains and galaxies.

Next Question.....

Kurch is trying to grow a Kumquat tree from seed. Why is it so hard to grow a kumquat tree from seed?

a) The seeds need to be constantly kept moist

b) The seeds need to be kept very warm

c) The seeds need to be frozen for a month, refrigerated for a month then planted

d) The seeds must be collected fresh from the fruit as they only live about a week.

The correct answer is indeed C) Fractals Fractals are used in digital art to draw everything from clouds, flowers, trees, mountains and galaxies.
:cheer: Yay! I got that one correct! :cheer:

I will go with:

a) The seeds need to be constantly kept moist

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back