• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lee seeking tickle torture (tristate area)

gypsyjazz

So I don't know how successful this is going to be, but I figured it can't hurt to try. I've been lurking around here and Fetlife trying to find what I'm looking for and so far I've either been misled and/or boosted up with false hope and then ghosted. We'll see how well this goes.

Basically, I'm looking for a ler who's experienced in tickle torture. I'm not talking about experienced as in 'I've always wanted to try that' or 'I've watched a couple videos, I can probably do that' - I mean someone who's REALLY experienced, who's done it successfully multiple times, who would be considered a near expert. I'm sick of meeting up with people who have no idea what they're doing, or have any idea how to tickle at all.

I want someone with true experience, with actual bondage equipment. Someone who can take me to my limits and test them, someone who can bring me to my breaking point and beyond. I want someone who knows what they're doing, who can give me the kind of torture I'm looking for.

Age doesn't matter to me, neither does gender/s. I'll travel for the right person (within reason, lets be real). All i care about is experience. If you think this is you, then please message me and we'll take it from there.

xoxo

(ps: I forget to check my threads, so if you comment below I might not see it. I check my PMs twice a day)

Welcome to the forum. Hit me up if you would like to talk.

I'll be honest I've only done one session (about 3-4 hours or so) which I had to learn on the fly so I probably don't have the experience you're looking for but I do have my own bondage equipment. They're just bed restraints though, nothing crazy like stocks but they worked pretty well. I have a couple tools too. She did have to use the safeword a few times though lol.

I have had several sessions so may be close to an expert with a thirty year resume. Send me a pm and ee can chat. Please include issues such as nudity or clothing choices and safewords. Be well and look forward to hearing from you.

Ah if only I had experience XD Hope you find what your looking for and that you have a pleasant move to New York when that time comes.

I have lots of experience message me I'm from NYC would you mind the Hitachi as well

Hope you got my message! I'm pretty close to the tri-state area and have a good amount of exp

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back