• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Half a bet won (m/f)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
If you have been following my little spurt of other guys tickling my fiancé then you already know about this bet.

In short, after discovering that it kind of turns me on (at least hearing about) when other people tickle my fiancé. She and I have played with this these last couple weeks and most recently we made a bet. I bet her that if we went out to the bar she couldn't get two guys to tickle her feet without mentioning the bet. So off we went to the local wine bar, which is probably one of the few in town that you know you won't end up with a GHB cocktail.

Ashley was wearing a nice top, jeans and strappy high heels with her toes painted dark red. We took our place at the bar and the night proceeded on. About an hour into the evening, Ashley spotted one of her coworkers, his wife and a couple of their friends. She asked me if I wanted to come with her to say hi and I declined...her coworker has one of those voices that could peel paint...the two women and the one guy I didn't know where on the couch, Ashley's coworker was in a chair and Ashley took a seat at the chair opposite of him. She had been over there roughly 5 minutes when I got this text:

"I'm about to win!"

It took me a minute to process what she was talking about but once I did, I turned my attention to their corner of the room. Ashley had her legs crossed with her left foot close to the husband of the couple I didn't know. Her shoe was dangling off her toe. I got distracted by this for only a minute when the strange husband grabbed Ashley's ankle and scribbled his fingers along the bottom of her foot. She yelped and threw herself back in the chair, her shoe fell off and the stranger from my vantage point was tickling the ball of her foot or her toes. A few seconds went by and the man's wife slapped his arm and the assault stopped. Ashley recovered her shoe and they were all laughing (including Ashley) and a few minutes later she returned to me.

When I asked her how she had gotten him to do it, she told me that she relayed the story of the guys that held her and her friend down and tickled then at the conference and added in "I was fine until they got to my feet!" Planting the see and the rest, as they say, is History.

We left shortly after that with only half of her mission accomplished. I will give her half credit so we'll just split the housework this week. :)

Wow man ur stories are great! Does Ashley get turned on at all by the ticklings or the thought of being dominated like she was at the conference and tickled? Thx so much for sharing

In the interest of being honest, she doesn't really enjoy it. She enjoys that I enjoy it and that's just how we work. We both find joy in making the other person happy. She takes it like a champ, but there's always a payoff for her haha

Lol I gotcha. Such great stories. Please keep em coming and tell Ashley we so appreciate her dedication to making you happy. Lol

Incredible follow up. Well played. Thanks for continuing to share these awesome experiences.

I am very glad to see is that my ex fiance.. And current girlfriend are not the only ones who tease.. You are a god sir&#55357;&#56911; JK1974

P.s. hyped_up.. love the shirt where can I buy one or is it a custom made? JK 1974

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back