• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Session [F/M] [M/F]

a7hgsir4h3jk

I'll keep this pretty brief since we got so much done that I've forgotten a lot of the details.

At the beginning of January, I spontaneously joined FetLife and discovered that wishfoot88 lived in my area, which came as a HUGE surprise! We started talking, met up a couple of times, and eventually decided to organise a session. After what seemed like forever, this finally happened on Sunday and it was awesome.

I went over to his place when the rest his family were on their way out. I was extremely nervous at first, but we spend a good few minutes talking about random shizzle before we decided to begin. He was the lee first, and I hogtied him using these cuffs that he had. I set a time limit of 30 minutes and honestly had no idea how to begin, so I just poked around his upper body for a bit. This was surprisingly effective already, haha. I tickled his neck and his back, and ran a single finger down his spine, teasing him about how that never really worked on me. I also tried tickling him with my feet, just to see if it would work. Then I got to his feet - the fun part! I took his slippers off and stroked my long nails over his socked feet for a little while. I am so glad my nails came in handy! I kept checking whether he was okay; obviously he was. Eventually I removed his socks and found that his feet were reeaaaalllly soft. Like, ridiculously soft and smooth. He was so ticklish that he kept pinching my fingers with his long toes, haha. One of my favourite places to tickle him was the knees. It was funny, he was like "NOT MY KNEES!" and he seemed to think the backs of his knees were closed off, but I managed to get my hands in there. I also decided to "educate" myself on each different part of the foot: "So, these are obviously the toes... This is the ball? Does this part count as the ball? What's this bit called? This is the arch..." I found this hilarious as he had really ticklish arches, hehe. Once the timer was up, I uncuffed him to find that he was red in the face. We rested for a couple of minutes before it was my turn.

I was then tickled for 20 minutes unrestrained. This was pretty difficult for him since I kept kicking and twisting, mainly when he tickled my upper body. What I found really strange was that I didn't get as strong a feeling of ticklishness as I had anticipated, yet I had such wild reactions. I was apparently so ticklish that just teasing me by wiggling his fingers near me worked. He tried my feet, which didn't really feel anything when he lightly stroked them with his fingers - not even when he took off my socks. However, he then tried this small motorised thing on my feet, which was BRUTAL. I laughed hysterically, especially when he used it on my toes. It was such a blur that I couldn't remember all the details, haha.

Then it was his turn again. 30 minutes again, in a face-down spread eagle with his hands tied near to the floor because he was so tall. At some point whilst I was tickling his upper body, I noticed that my feet were pretty close to his face. I decided to leave them there as a tease, lol. I then applied baby oil to his feet and tickled them using my nails, the motor, a hairbrush, and two pipe cleaners which I weaved in between his toes. I made him guess the colours of the pipe cleaners and rewarded his correct answers by tickling his upper body again, haha. When I tickled his feet, he kicked me in the boob several times and I punished him for this by, you've guessed it, tickling his upper body. This made him realise that my stomach and ribs must be around there somewhere, so he tried to tickle me using his feet, but to no avail - he missed! I also discovered how ticklish his armpits were, and this was great. I tickled his neck again and teased him about hairdressers, lol. I also realised at some point that I had forgotten about bringing plastic forks with me, so I tried them on his feet as well. They were very effective on the stems of his toes. This may have happened the first time as well, but especially this time he kept wriggling so hard that he broke out of his bonds. He even broke the cuffs! My work must have been good.

Finally, I decided to be tickled again for a total of 35 minutes, but with short breaks in between. For the first 10 minutes, my hands were cuffed to the bedpost above my head, with my legs unrestrained for the moment. After each break, I was restrained gradually more each time; for the second 10 minutes, my legs were restrained, and for the last 15, my big toes were tied together and also tied back. Even with all these restraints, I still twisted and wriggled about. It didn't matter how much I twisted, though, because I was ticklish all over my upper body. Whenever I flipped onto my back, he would just tickle me there as well. Also, I was wrong about my spine not being ticklish; it was actually one of my worst areas, holy shit! It seemed that my other most ticklish areas were my belly, ribs, waist, and lower back. I kept uttering stereotypical phrases like "please stop", although he ignored my pleas every time. I came extremely close to using the safeword a couple of times, but I didn't because I was enjoying it too much. The majority of my reactions consisted of screaming, squirming, swearing, and laughing hysterically. I even broke out of the toe ties eventually. Unfortunately I've forgotten what the foot tickles were like in this situation, but I think he tried baby oil, the brush, the fork, and dear god, that bloody motor! XD He also put a nylon sock over my right foot and tickled me, and the motor was really good for that. When he tickled my upper body, he kept telling these really cheesy jokes and I was forced to laugh every time.

The funniest thing about this session was the irony of the background music. We had put the radio on at the beginning to drown out any noise, and it kept playing the most hilariously appropriate things. For example, one advert that kept popping up included a list of body parts. "Your neck, your hip..." It was as if the radio was teasing us!

Afterwards, I was sweaty and exhausted, and my hair was a mess, but it was soooo worth it! It wasn't arousing (much to my disappointment), but instead it was extremely therapeutic and it felt like a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Overall, I definitely enjoyed it and would love to do it again - especially as the lee! I may have missed out a few details, but I think I recalled most of it, haha.

Special thanks to wishfoot88 for such an awesome time! :thumbsup:

Excellent story, thanks for sharing it with us. Sounds like a lot of laughs were had

Ahh, that sounded amazing! I'm really happy that it worked out so well for you guys!!

I am glad that you had such a good time! :bouncybou You should do it again soon. :D

YAAAAY :bounce::bounce::bounce: you just had your 1st tickle session! glad you've had fun and hope you have more tickly sessions in the future :)

I'm glad to read that you found a tickling pardner.

I enjoyed reading your story and glad to hear that tickling was therapeutic for you. Looking forward to reading more stories like this in the future. :clap:

what a fantastic account.
even better to hear that you liked your first session.

Nice!!! If you meet up with this person again... might I suggest toe tying to avoid any further pinching.. :firedevil

I'm pleased to hear you both had a fun time.

Hope you have many more fun times ahead of you :)

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!
Please, share any more you have; the more detailed, the better! :D

Well written from both points of view (so to speak) and the perfect pick me up before I go to work! Thanks for sharing it here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back