• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick short m/f foot tickle

davis

TMF Regular
Hello again fellow tickle enthusiasts! I just had a recent foot tickle i felt i should share. I will try to keep it short because the tickle was actually really short.

Just started a new job and have been sent to a fancy hotel for training. We fake tests throught training and have formed study groups. On out 1st night of studying i got in a small tickle.

There is one short, attractive, really petite asian who is really cool. I took lead of the study group and she had questions about what i thought exactly would be on the test. I walked o er to her and stood by her left side where she had her right leg crossed over her left.

She was in a t shirt, shorts and flip flops with her beautiful bare legs and feet exposed as she was wearing shorts and flip flops. After her questions were answered i couldnt help myself, i bent down and wedged my right in between her flip flop and sole and began to lightly tickle her sole as i said "O I see you have your dovs out letting them breathe tonight!"

She just barely flinched her foot before i stopped and without a smile said
"Yes i hate shoes." I bend down and proceed to tickle her sole/arch again with little to no reaction until i say
Me-"That doesnt tickle!?"
Her-small smile and wiggles her foot before i stop as she exclaims "YES!"

We review and her and I walk out simultaneously and before we split i say
Me-"imma get a feather and hold you down!"
Her-(with a small smile) "Nooo!"

I actually love (and trust) the "short tickle" stories the best because almost always, you know there's no embellishment, especially since we all know most tickles in the natural world are quick.

The first time I read the story, I was thinking this girl was a total stranger! And I was thinking, man, Davis is ballsy! Isn't he afraid for his job?

But now, I go back, I see that you knew her, and "she's really cool".....and a little flirty too methinks, Davis! You handsome devil you! Look at you, pulling off foot tickles at work! :D

Listen...you were quite right to do what you did, she should be tickled, clearly she deserved it, with the bare legs and the dangling sandal....;) (she probably went home and thought "ooooo a boy touched me, he couldn't resist, he couldn't resist!" haha.....)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back