• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes feet in stocks

What would you rather do to her feet?

• Tickle?

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • Fuck?

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knrbd

TMF Expert
My wifes feet in stocks, let me know what you think and what you'd like to do to them:)
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,803
Beautiful Sir! I'd like to lazily drag my fingers gently over those soles driving her insane with laughter! Enjoy.

Id make her wiggle her toes till they cramp up. Then id tickle them for an hour.

Awesome feet. I would start with a feather and tickle her soles and toes, and then I'd spend a lot of time in the arch of her foot and on the outsides of her feet. I would also love to tickle the tops of them very lightly and tickle her feet with my tongue.

If you tickle the arches she goes nuts, she can't handle her arches being tickled/scratched.......
She loves a good tongue lashing on her feet especially her soles:)

Soooo hot... (Sometimes Idk which I love more when feet are in stocks... upside down or right side up.. good choice here with hers.. ) AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL... OMG I would have tickled her feet for hours while I came over and over and over... then I might rub my **** juices all over her feet and then glide the other end of my feather over her feet... forcing her 2 cum as I lightly stroke her clit...

You can cum by whenever you'd like and have some fun:)

IS IT TOO LATE TO VOTE?? Can I tickle and then nut on them??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back