• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On-The-Spot Fantasies

arachnid95

2nd Level Orange Feather
Alright, so first off, a little story:

I was once scheduled to meet a few classmates outside of a Starbucks so we could go over a project we were assigned to do. I arrived first and was waiting outside this Starbucks, when I happened to notice that two doors down was a salon, with a sign in the window stating that they offered pedicures. The next thing I knew, my mind had conjured up this scenario wherein the ladies inside were looking for a subject on whom to demonstrate pedicure techniques for new pedicurists, and since I was the only one around, they'd pull me in and demonstrate on me, telling me I'd be getting a free pedicure out of it and ignoring all my weak protests. I spent a good hour fantasizing about my embarrassment, giggling and squirming in front of all these salon technicians (or whatever it is they're called, I'm not really sure) while getting this ticklish pedicure, and didn't even realize it until I was snapped out of my daydream by my phone.

This isn't the only time this has happened to me, either. There have been a number of occasions where I'd be out in public, running arrands or whatever, when something caught my eye and made me think of tickling, and the next thing I knew I'd be sitting there daydreaming about some ticklish scenario or another. My question is, am I the only one this has happened to? How common are these "on-the-spot" fantasies?

I promise I'm not looking for wank material, by the way, I'm just genuinely curious... XD

Totally - in fact, I would say that's how much of my fantasy arises. Some of it turns into fictional erotica. For example, this story came out of being on a plane and realizing how accessible the person seated behind you's feet are if they stretch them out beneath the seat, as well as realizing how dark and eerie red-eye flights are.

I've recently been at the gym and watching some personal training sessions taking place while I'm running. There are all these contraptions that involve the person either extending their arms fully and pulling back, exposing their underarms completely, or in which they insert their feet while lying on the floor -- while the trainer comes around and corrects their posture by placing his hands on their sides, hips, and thighs. A lot of fantasies have been spinning out of this, for sure...so, stay tuned :)

I often have "on the spot" fantasies when riding on a train or bus during the summer, watching a young woman slip out of her flip-flops or sandals. :feets: :devil:

In one case, this led me to write a short story about the fantasy, "The Bus Ride," in Trapped and Tickled #2.
A link to that collection:
http://mtjpub.com/iteminfo.php?item_id=190
A description of that story:
John picks a seat on the bus from New Jersey back home to Manhattan so that he has a great view of the bare soles of the gorgeous Korean woman sitting across the aisle. He doesn't realize that she has noticed his interest. When she uses her cell phone and talks in Korean he has no ideas that she's arranged for her cousins to be at the bus station when they arrive. After the cousins trick him into their van and kidnap him, what fantasies does he confess to her? What vengeance does she have in mind? How long a sentence of punishment does she give him?

Usually when I have those, they don't last more than a minute or 2 unfortunately. Most often I'll see a cute girl with her arms over her head and want to give her a good rib or armpit tickle, or maybe she's lying down with her bare feet exposed.
What made me think of this thread was I just walked past my cute coworker while she was leaning over a table, intently writing something and I really really wanted to give her a poke in the ribs. Didn't do it though. I like my job.

I have a similar fantasy arachnid! Except in mine they mummify me and humiliate me by teasing me for being a white girl with big feet, when they're done they display my feet in the shop window to attract more customers

Whoops, sorry, didn't realize how old this thread was

In general? Probably pretty frequent.

Like Milly, I've had them from bus and train rides. Ah, the worst was today during an interview. Well, not a fantasy so much, but, you know.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back