• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

college class tickle

badbai365

this story is a lil exaggerated but this what my ex texted a year ago, she is 5'6" European with green eyes and hair dyed dark red

I am in class with my friends. Our professor is teaching his lesson. I take my shoes off in class so I can feel comfortable while sitting in class for 45 minutes. During the last 10 minutes of class I notice my shoes are gone because I was going to put them back on and I hear my friends laughing. One of them pokes me on my ribs and I jump since that's my tickle spot and she says what's the matter are you missing something? I tell her yea my shoes are gone. My other friend held up my shoe and said oh you mean this. I say yes and reach out to grab it but she throw it to another friend of mine that was farther away from me. I ask then to give me my shoes back but they just laughing and start poking me on my sides. I have to try to be quiet since the professor is finishing up his lesson but they continue to tickle me to the point where I slid off my chair and end up on the floor curled up in a ball trying not to laugh so hard. Then one of my friends decides it would be funny to take my socks off while I'm being tickled by everyone. The bell rings and everyone starts heading out of class. My one friend quickly gets away from me and shows me my shoe and then throws it in the garbage can while my other friend who has my other shoe runs away with it. I grab my shoe from the garbage can and put it on my foot that has no socks. I end up having to walk back to my dorm without a shoe while my two friends tag along with me and just laugh. When I reach my dorm room my door is open and all my shoes are gone. My friends who got away early broke into my room an stole all my shoes so I wouldn't have anything to walk in. I have to go up stairs to the third floor to my friends dorm to get my shoes while I'm still walking around without a shoe. Well when I get to my friend room all of them jump me and tackle me down and start tickling me everywhere. Then they tie my hands and feet together and show me my shoes then run away with them again and I can't move because my hands and feet are tied up.

They leave me tied up in the room for about half an hour and when they get back they untie me and tell me they hid my shoes around the dorm and I must find them in less then 5 minutes or they are going to tie me up again, tickle me and hide my shoes again until i find them right away. So I start searching for my shoes
So my friends untied me and let me go find my shoes. I did not find all of then in the 5 minute span that they gave me. So I tried to run away from them so they don't tie me up again but there were too many of them and they all dragged me to my friends dorm room. They tied me up took off the one shoe I had on and left me so they can hide my shoes again. They left me tied up for a little longer then half an hour this time. When they came back they told me that if I didn't find my shoes this time then I would go to dinner barefoot. This time I hustled to find my shoes. I found one in the utility room, another in the shower, one hidden behind a plant and another in our study area. Since I found all my shoes they have me the other pairs of my shoes back and only tickled me before untying me. I did not have to go to dinner barefoot The end

Congratulations on delurking and making your first post. :D
Very cute story. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience.

ty first time of putting a story but i might later put pic of her feet jus a lil scared

Amazing story!But if you go to dinner barefoot,will there be an other expected or unexpected tickle happen?:clap:

Too much teasing, not enough tickling.... Other than that, great story!

What a scenario. Interesting to say the least. Thanks for the post.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back