• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clips - Daily Updates

Allie Heart Begs For A Gag

With a rush to make our kitchen bright and shiny and fancy, we booked our counter contractors on the same day that Allie had to endure Brooke's worst tickling tactics. Oh god. Let's hope they don't have good hearing.

<CENTER>*********</CENTER>

<A HREF="https://l.clips4sale.com/clip/27961525?a=9&o=13&agg=1">Click to buy this clip!</A>

Sol try the hairbrush​

This is the second round of Sol's first clamp session. In this round I tie the big toes of Sol's feet to have the soles more exposed to the brush.
Her big toes are tied and I tickle her with different hair brushes and I apply cream and give her a little massage that turns out to be very ticklish and then continue with the brushes.

I begin to gently brush Sol's soles with a wide black brush that completely occupies her soles and Sol reacts immediately by laughing continuously but little by little I increase her intensity and she bursts into laughter. Sol has a few seconds to breathe while she changes hers a few times and can see her fleshy soles and the reactions to the tickling from all angles of her. although there are no cuts in the recording at any time and the tickling is continuous.

In the end Sol can't handle the tickling and she has a bit of a hard time. I couldn't have lasted longer, but it's a good start for getting used to longer sessions if you support me in doing so.

If any customers want to collaborate for a non-stop foot tickling session, without cuts and without a safe word for 20m, write to me by email. Thank you very much to all!

>>> Click to buy this clip! <<<

Robbins ticklish tities​

Robbins tits were undeniably ticklish and Laney maximized on them by tickling Robbin under the arms and around the sides of her breasts to get her laughing and her big tits bouncing. Some belly tickling here also and of course Robbin's fine firm naked bod!

Breaking 21 Yr Old Underwear Model Chris (FULL MEGA-BUNDLE)​

This clip is ALL FIVE PARTS (70 mins) of when after seeing Nathan working over Aiden Hart on Myfriendsfeet, stunningly gorgeous underwear model Chris revealed to Nathan his massive love for bondage and being a sub. What’s great about this is that Chris’s perfect, hard body and feet are extremely sensitive and he agrees to get strapped in and gagged for a very long, no-mercy punishment session as long as his face is moderately covered. Nathan agrees and spends almost 2 hours making Chris beg over and over using tickling, post-cum punishment, and e-stim.

Chris easily cums twice under Nathan’s focused attention and he even breaks the metal and leather restraints at one point. (Luckily, Nathan pins his arm and reties in down with another thick leather cuff.) This could easily be the hottest and most brutal tickling/post-orgasm punishment/e-stim series available today filled non-stop with Chris frantically begging for Nathan to stop, but he agreed ahead of time that wouldn’t work, so… sorry Chris!!!!

previewlg_28827731.jpg

Not in the Mood- Tickled in Jeans​

Lyndsay is not in the mood to be tickled but she promised so she decides to take it anyway. Her feet and upperbody are tickled all over until the tickler is satisfied.

TRAPPED FEET TICKLE WITH LONG RED POINTY NAILS​

REQUEST: I would like another custom with long red pointy nails and trapped feet tickle with Kylie and Nicky. Kylie has a beautiful pair of feet trapped between her legs and tickles them relentlessly with her long red pointy nails. She loves seeing the feet twirl and struggle to get free as she tickles with fast tickling fingers and sharp pointy nails. She uses two techniques - fast tickling. I love where she tickles both feet at the same time really fast, and then she tickles one foot with both hands using all her fingers. And please have the foot model twirl her feet around like her feet are really ticklish and trying to get away. That's all.

Tickled For Love​

As the month of Valentine's Day passes, Dick still couldn't contain his excitement. He had always been fascinated by the idea of offering himself as their ticklee and had always dreamed of experiencing it firsthand. So when his two girlfriends, Akira and Misty, asked him what he wanted as a gift, he knew exactly what he wanted. A surprise like no other, Dick willingly surrenders himself to Akira and Misty's tantalizing tickle attack. Amidst the traditional notions of love, they explore the power of tickles - from his toes to his throbbing cock - driving him wild with pleasure until he succumbs to their expert hands.

With Dick tied up with restraints, unable to move a muscle, the two girls waste no time in getting started, their fingers gently scraping and traveling all over his body. He is highly sensitive to tickles, and every inch of his body is tingling with anticipation. But the most sensitive spot of all is his cock, which is already throbbing hard from the slightest touch. Akira and Misty work together, their fingers swirling around his wrinkled soles, tracing up to his legs, and then to his cock. They pay special attention to his balls, which are extra sensitive to their soft tickles. As Akira tickles his cock, Misty focuses on his armpits and nipples, never letting him catch his breath from laughing uncontrollably. The sensation is overwhelming, and it only intensifies when their twenty tender fingers start pinching and scrunching along his shaft. With their other fingers, they gently squish his balls, making him laugh even harder. But despite the ticklish onslaught, Dick can't help but feel incredibly turned on by the whole experience.

The girls then decide to take things up a notch by lubing up his cock with some oil. With the added slipperiness, their tickles become even more intense and faster, driving Dick wild with pleasure. With one hand on his shaft, the other at the tip of his cock, and the other squeezing his balls, Dick is in pure bliss. He can barely contain himself from the oversensitivity, his laughter turning into deep moans as the girls expertly play with his cock.

And just when he thinks he can't take it anymore, the girls give him the ultimate release - a sensual orgasmic handjob. Their expert hands work his cock, bringing him to the brink of orgasm. But the girls aren't done with him yet. As he reaches his climax, they continue to tickle him, making his orgasm even more intense. Dick has never experienced anything like it before, and he can't get enough.

Feet Tickling JOI with TicklesSoftSoles & Ayla Aysel​

We want to tell you exactly how to jerk that dick of yours while we tease you with feet tickling. We know how hard it makes you so we tickle each others’ feet while we tell you how to stroke. We will countdown from 10 so you can explode for us as we make each other laugh and giggle for you.

Superfox tickled, licked and orgasmed by the Exsexive Machine (and then fucked by Mango Ping)​

This is what happened to me in my last adventure, when I was captured again by my cruel enemy Mao Ping.

His servants carried me and deposited me in the room used for his private entertainment. After we were alone, he tied my wrists and ankles to a wooden panel on the floor. When I woke up I realized that I was defenseless and with the sadistic, perverse, disgusting, old Chinese pig at my side. I immediately realized that he wanted to have fun with me and in fact he told me that he would have the pleasure of using his "exsexive machine" on me. He showed me 3 diabolical devices, each one with a radio-controlled electric tongue inside. The devices were built to stick and lick endlessly.

He told me he would attach them to my nipples and pussy to make me feel a lot of pleasure while he would tickle me. So he stripped me completely naked and then he attached the 3 devices to the most erotic areas of my exposed body and turned them on. The nightmare began! While I was feeling the naughty tongues licking my clit and my nipples, Mao Ping enjoyed tickling my upperbody and my feet mercilessly! I felt his fingers tracing my toes, my soles, my belly, my ribs, my armpits! I moaned and laughed and writhed in my torment as my bonds held me down. After half an hour of torment he stopped the tickling and increased the rhytm of the licking devices so I could not avoid to show him 4 exhausting orgasms in a row while I was covered in sweat from the great struggling.

At this point Mao Ping, excited, could not resist. He turned off the devices, took them off me and lied on top of me to possess me. Continuing to tickle my armpit mercilessy to make move my hips restless and so give pleasure to his dick. And then, finally, the last humiliation for me, he came on my body!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back