• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper Feather Tickles Her Pussy to Orgasm - Self-Tickling - Masturbation - HD

ReyaFet

Verified
Addie-Feather-Tickles-Her-Pussy-to-Orgasm-BIG.jpg

Description: Sexy Addie Juniper with her cute bangs lays back, spreads her legs and treat herself to a little pussy tickling masturbation! She has a big, soft feather and she just can't wait to tickle her own pussy with it. She lightly brushes it up against her clit and it feels SO good, but tickles at the same time, which turns her on even more. The feather is so pointy that she can zero right in on her clit and move it ever so slightly to give herself an amazing orgasm! She giggles a little, but mostly it's just a euphoric feeling! She spreads her pussy and rubs the feather right on her vagina lips and talks to you, the viewer, about how she knows that you wish you could tickle her pussy with this feather. Mmm...she knows that you would love it. Addie has an awesome orgasm and then shows off how wet she is by pulling it out of her pussy and playing with her juices in between her fingers. Such a hot little video!

BUY IT HERE!

OMG I love this video. I was amazed at how good a feather could feel on my pussy; it really both tickled and brought me to orgasm. I can't get enough of it now - I always keep a feather by my bed when I wanna masturbate lol. Anyway, hope you guys like watching it. :)

xoxo Addie Juniper

Attachments

• Addie-Feather-Tickles-Her-Pussy-to-Orgasm-Video-GIF.gif
    Addie-Feather-Tickles-Her-Pussy-to-Orgasm-Video-GIF.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 533
Damn...
Now I really regret not being able to do a session with you when you were in town, Addie!

What a sexy clip, Addie is always amazing but watching her get herself off with that feather on her beautiful pussy is awesome :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back