• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Health.. Better Than It Had Been.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When I lived in Lancaster, this likely would not have happened.

I went to my internist on Thursday morning.

Weight.. 166 pounds..

BP.. 120 over 82.

All the weight I gained during the years I lived in Lancaster is officially.. gone.

I am the same weight now.. as I was when we moved to Lancaster . when I was.. 29.

In fact, my Dr asked me why I keep losing weight.

Several reasons.. I think.

I dont eat the quantities of food I used to when I lived in Lancaster

While I still eat.. my favorite food.. Chinese Food.. I now eat one plate, and not.. multiple plates of food, from the all you can eat buffets, like I used to when I lived in Lancaster. .

I walk around a lot more.. up and down subway steps, etc.

I'm guilty of not having been to the gym, since I was in the hospital in November,.for the massive seizures/accident I had. , but the Dr told me I can go back, if I take it slow.

I guess I was apprehensive that working out could cause a seizure, and I also had times the past several months that I just havent been feeling well.

Since the hospital.. I had a few incidents of mini seizures.. from stress with the job search, etc, but I'm feeling better than I did then.

Now.. I have to see what my cholesterol is.. It was very high, had gone down a bit, and was taken again today. I was told at one point if it's high again, I have to go on a cholesterol lowering drug. Hopefully it went down, but it wouldnt surprise me if it isnt a little high.

Overall, my Dr seemed satisfied with me..

I was told I dont have to go back for four months unless something unforeseen happens.

Now, hopefully, I can exhale, and just get back to work.

Last edited:
Thanks, Allie. I appreciate the thoughts. Hope you're doing well.

I'M GOING TO STEAL YOUR WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS BY DRAINING YOUR KNOWLEDGE PSYCHICALLY!

Lol, heh, but seriously, the hospital stay may have helped with that dude. I was hospitalized for seven days due to my lung cavity filling up with pus and after they drained it, bathed the cavity in antibotic fluid, and made sure my lung had re-expanded, I was released. Too much surprise, I had lost almost forty pounds

I dont have any specific weight loss secrets. I eat less, and I'm more active than I was when I lived in Lancaster.

We dont have buffets here, so when I eat Chinese food, its one plate of chicken and shrimp with brocoil with the rice, soup and egg roll. In Lancaster I used to eat two or three plates of main dishes, plus the soup, dumplings and egg rolls.

I also walk more.. around the city, up and down the subway steps several times a week, etc.

My whole lifestyle is different.

Very sorry about your lung cavity filling up with pus.

Hopefully you wanted to lose the 40 lbs.

Well, Mitch, you do say you're walking around a lot, especially up and down steps (rather than escalators).... that's as good as, if not better than spending a few thousand on a treadmill/exercise bike/other thingy that most people buy then store in a corner. I work in a major retailer in the receiving/package pickup department, and we do a lot of up and down and here and there....yeh, I've lost a little weight too. That be a good thing for ya.

Thanks rdhd. I see your point.

Before the seizure and hospitalization in November, I had been doing two to three miles on the treadmill at the gym, usually at least three times a week, but the last five months I've been dormant. I want to try to go back to the gym slowly.

When I lived in Lancaster, this likely would not have happened.

I went to my internist on Thursday morning.

Weight.. 166 pounds..

BP.. 120 over 82.

All the weight I gained during the years I lived in Lancaster is officially.. gone.

I am the same weight now.. as I was when we moved to Lancaster . when I was.. 29.

In fact, my Dr asked me why I keep losing weight.

Several reasons.. I think.

I dont eat the quantities of food I used to when I lived in Lancaster

While I still eat.. my favorite food.. Chinese Food.. I now eat one plate, and not.. multiple plates of food, from the all you can eat buffets, like I used to when I lived in Lancaster. .

I walk around a lot more.. up and down subway steps, etc.

I'm guilty of not having been to the gym, since I was in the hospital in November,.for the massive seizures/accident I had. , but the Dr told me I can go back, if I take it slow.

I guess I was apprehensive that working out could cause a seizure, and I also had times the past several months that I just havent been feeling well.

Since the hospital.. I had a few incidents of mini seizures.. from stress with the job search, etc, but I'm feeling better than I did then.

Now.. I have to see what my cholesterol is.. It was very high, had gone down a bit, and was taken again today. I was told at one point if it's high again, I have to go on a cholesterol lowering drug. Hopefully it went down, but it wouldnt surprise me if it isnt a little high.

Overall, my Dr seemed satisfied with me..

I was told I dont have to go back for four months unless something unforeseen happens.

Now, hopefully, I can exhale, and just get back to work.

Glad to read your feeling better Mitch

Thanks.

Now I'm waiting for the results of my cholesterol test.

It may not have come back yet, as I just took it Thursday morning.

I'm a bit apprehensive about it, because its been high the last two times, and the Dr said if its high again, I get to go on a nice cholesterol lowering med.

One of my friends, not saying who, said they think I'm worrying too much about this.

Hopefully, the test will come back okay so I wont have to go on the med.

I've had a lot going on this week, so now is the first chance I've had to post this..

I heard from the Dr on Tuesday.

My cholesterol is still high.

The Dr was reading off.. ratios, quickly, instead of numbers.

The Dr said something about..

My cholesterol being in the ratio of a
5.2, and her wanting it at a 4 or below.

The Dr again said she doesn't want to put me on a statin med, so she wants me to lower it on my own, and get more exercise.

I'm in the process of finishing up all of the high fat ice cream in my apartment, and will be changing to low fat ice cream/frozen yogurt. .

I'll be changing my diet of regular foods, etc.

I have to see the Dr again in August.

Hopefully, with a change in diet, and more exercise, my cholesterol will go down.

Thanks.

I' m going for my first Covid Vaccine tomorrow.

I had to make a two dose Vaccine.

One tomorrow, the other Tuesday April 20.

Hopefully when that's done, life will, begin to return to at least some form of "normalcy."

Thanks for the support.

Hope you're okay as well, chicago.

Southglas, dealing with my health has not been easy. I just deal with what comes up as it does.

You did well to take up your health. I can imagine how difficult it was for you at first, but you didn't give up and continued. It's just that I also had problems with overweight and because of this I had serious health problems. It was hard for me to pull myself together and start losing weight. I could eat several plates of my favorite food at breakfast or dinner. I soon realized that I was addicted to food and started replacing various foods. For example, instead of something salty, I ate sea moss. I found out about sea moss benefits accident and didn't even realize that it has so many useful properties. After I adjusted my diet, I started going to the gym and lost ten kilograms in two months.
Wow. Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

Hey Mitch, I hope your seizures have abated. I believe the ratio your Dr. is referring to is your total cholesterol divided by your HDL (good) cholesterol. The target ratio of 4 could correspond to a total cholesterol of 200 with HDL of 50. It sounds like she wants you to lower your total cholesterol, not sure how much you can raise your "good" cholesterol.

If you get fed up with the restrictions they put on you in New York, you might consider moving elsewhere. There are a lot of places where people are by and large living their lives with relative normalcy. I have been mostly back to normal albeit with some mask wearing and distancing from vulnerable people for quite some time. Human interaction is very important for your mental health. Best of luck.

Hi Sensual.

My seizures are better thanks.

I see a different Dr now than the one I posted about. My current Dr had me see a cardiologist once, but he does not seem to be making a big deal about it.

NY is fine, thanks. I like it here.

Hope you're okay, Sensual. I'm hanging in

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back