• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa Benoist & Laura Benanti (Supergirl)

Maik722

TMF Poster
This is what Melissa said in an interview about Supergirl:

When you do a lot of the stunt and fight work, is there tension at the end? How do you come back from that?
Oh no, Laura and I make it as fun as possible. I am in love with her. She is amazing. She's a hero of mine, really. I grew up wanting to be on Broadway and be in musical theater and she was it. I thought she was incredible and then getting to work with her, we just have the best time. And that fight, it was hard. It was really tedious and hard to shoot, but we were joking around that Astra's character loves Bonnie Raitt because of the white streak in her hair. We weren't heat visioning each other, that was a staring contest and then when she dragged me across the ground, that was a tickle fight. [Laughs.] We were cracking up the whole day. There's never been any tension, no. I have to get into it, like pump up adrenaline, but never true animosity.

http://www.eonline.com/news/715636/...racing-her-superhero-legacy-and-taking-flight

Laura Benanti mentioned the tickle fight on Twitter:

@MelissaBenoist:"But this fight was the first night we'd worked together @LauraBenanti ...and now I just love you ❤️"
@LauraBenanti:"@MelissaBenoist tickle fight, staring contest, Bonnie Raitt sing along! 👭"

https://twitter.com/LauraBenanti/status/661362356958687233

2A7E2F6B00000578-3159717-Ring_of_truth_to_it_Melissa_Benoist_was_seen_wearing_a_sparkler_-m-68_1.jpgbe9f4c1de14728419f14314283def21d.jpgFinding+Neverland+Broadway+Opening+Night+Arrivals+fC3diE1KKQKx.jpg4yL6J.jpg

You know what's funny? I somehow ended up finding that for the first time today, and I bookmarked it to make sure I posted it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back