• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Met someone from TMF LONG time ago

Ferret

Brain download time again.

So I met someone from the forum about 14, 15 years ago? I don’t know, I joined in ‘01 when this place had started up (and forgot about for a good 10+ year stretch too, as relevant by my “45 posts in 15 years in the community, .01 post per day average”), so we’re looking between 2001 and 2002.

How did I know she’s from here, you ask? Of course I’ll explain.

We were at a friend’s house party, bunch of guys and a couple girls. We’re all having a good time, typical “people get together and drink” type party. We’re all sitting around bullshitting about random stuff, drinking whatever mixtures we could think of and praying we didn’t throw up. Around 2am, people started heading out or heading to one of the many bedrooms and collapsing from drunkenness. Sometime around 3am, I finally realize alcohol has caught up, I need to pass out. I ended up going downstairs. There were two couches down there – one guy was completely passed out on the large couch, snoring very loudly, so I ended up on the small couch. A few minutes later, and one of the girls came downstairs to sleep it off and it’s the only quiet place in the house. Trying to be a nice guy (knowing passed out guy isn’t moving), I offer the couch to her and I’d go elsewhere. Instead, she plops down next to me.

So were on the couch talking about random things. I don’t remember what was said, but she made some snarky comment, which lead for me to poke at her sides. This causes an immediate jerk and laugh. Not expecting it, she turns around and pinches my sides in retaliation, causing the same reaction. We go back and forth tickling each other for a few minutes, trying to be quiet and not wake passed out guy up. This didn’t work, as passed out guy not only woke up, but ended up going upstairs all disgruntled at the fact we were being loud.

So now with just the girl and I down there, we were having a tickle fight – back and forth on this small couch, too drunk and stupid to move to the bigger (and now available) couch. We stopped after a few minutes to catch our breath, and she asks me if she can tell me something. I said sure, and she mentioned how she really liked tickling, it really turned her on, and ahe was part of a community. I replied immediately with “oh, TMF?” We were both shocked – this place was in its infancy and we both knew about it because we had the same interest.

Conversation took off from there. “Where are you ticklish?” Actually, I don’t think that was asked, I think it was just check to find spots. “What’s your worst spot?” Of course, we had to check for ourselves to validate, just to make sure. “What’s your favorite place to tickle?” Attempt to sit still while the other one assaults that spot. “Where’s your favorite place to be tickled?” Naturally, we complied with each other’s request. Alcohol + time = specifics fuzzy, and I’m sure other things were said and done, but this went on for at least an hour. That sleep I was need didn’t happen.

We lost touch not long after that day, as my personal life hit rock bottom and I spiraled into a dark depression. I can’t remember her name or user name, hell I don’t even if she’s still part of the community. But the one thing I do remember, aside from part of the events – she took one of my favorite shirts.

That is startling. What are the ODDS?!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry it coincided with a bad period...I think EVERYONE went through a period at that time, I know I did. But I can't believe you guys lost touch (not to rub it in, so sorry!). When I was younger, so much younger than today, a gorgeous girl came up to me after a gig and gave me her number. There was no tickling but the vibe between us was electric. But....with the post-show stuff of packing the gear, and unloading the gear and going somwhere else to party and blah blah blah.......I lost the number. I actually started to cry the next morning! Ha!!! (I eventually found it, and we met up once and had a beautiful weekend). But man, I would imagine that's how you must have felt, so sorry

Maybe she's still here, but married. Congratulations though, that's got to be a one-and-only.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back