• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very small account of my weekend with a friend (m/f)

bethaknee

TMF Regular
(Some of these details might not be 100%, because endorphin high and all, but pretty much how I remember it).

I sit on the bed and look at him. Damn he looked good. It's been a while...over a year since we last played. I'm nervous as hell, just wanting to please him. He keeps trying to tickle my sides, but I manage to block him with my hands. I want it, I want his hands all over me, but I can't help but being feisty.

“So, that's how it's gonna be, huh?”

I can't help but smirk. This is gonna be fun. “Yep.”

He comes over to the bed and grabs my wrists. We wrestle...or rather, he pins me and I try to fight him. I kick, I protest. I try to get my wrists out of his hold.

He smiles. “Your weak attempt at fighting back is cute.”

We wrestle some more and he eventually gets me in a position where I can't fight back. His hands are roaming all over my sides, tickling up and down. I'm laughing, kicking underneath him, trying to break free but knowing I want it. I want him.

He got my feet eventually (his favorite spot, of course he'd go there). His nails and teeth (eeek!) thoroughly explored my arches and toes. He made some remark about how they seemed more ticklish (this is probably true....I've been taking extra care of them more than usual with a special lotion).
He goes back and finds spots all over my upper body. My neck, my ears, sides, even my boobs. He then gets in my face and goes “Hey Bethany...”

I have a feeling I know what he's going to do. It's my weakness, and he probably remembers from last time. “Ahhh! What?”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle.” Arrrrrgh! I want to smack him out of principle (If only my hands were free...).
He eventually grazes my underarms with his fingers and I start to freak out. “Nuh uh...get out of there!”

Yeah, I don't know why I said that. He realized he hit a gold mine. He held my arm over my head and tickled there for what seemed like hours (probably only a few minutes). He then got the genius idea of using his legs to sit on my arms so he would have free use of his hands to tickle.

I scream, I protest, I whimper. “Fuck youuuu! You're an asshole! You're a bastard!”

“Tell me something I don't know.”
This went on for a little while. There were threats of being tickled like that for hours. I was a mess...but a good mess. It was a great start to a wonderful weekend. A lot of fun was had, and I'll remember it for a long time. :)

That is a awesome story! If it had been me doing the tickling, after a few minutes of teasing tickling, I would've tied you up so I could take my time and slowly drive you crazy tickling you. :firedevil

That is a awesome story! If it had been me doing the tickling, after a few minutes of teasing tickling, I would've tied you up so I could take my time and slowly drive you crazy tickling you. :firedevil

Oh there was bondage. Just not part of this story. This was one account of a whole weekend. ;)

I love your economy of language. It's one of the few stories I've actually re-read. Thank you.

Very well written. It's a personal account but still told as if I'm reading a narrative from a novel. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to anymore recollected accounts from that weekend.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back