• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to "MyTicklishSide"

HerTicklishSide

TMF Novice
Hello again TMF!

I'm here both on behalf of my love for tickling and my love for my Girlfriend. Her name is Sophie and she run's an Instagram account entitled "MyTicklishSide"... (I'm sure some of you are already followers)
For those of you who aren't, you probably will be soon.

I'm not new to the TMF. Many of you kept a close eye on me years ago when I was posting under the name of "FbD." If you're new to this forum then do yourself a favour and search out those older posts/threads, they're classics.

Anyway, it's good to be back and I look forward to sharing her feet with you. As I said earlier, Sophie has an Instagram that I encourage you to follow. If you don't have Instagram you can feel free to contact me with any requests you may have and I will pass them along to her. We currently do custom picture sets and videos but will be opening stores on both Images4Sale & Clips4Sale soon.

I will be posting regular content for your viewing pleasure so make sure to stay tuned.

- Myles

Attachments

• Greetings!.jpeg
    Greetings!.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,296
  • Welcome to her toes.jpeg
    Welcome to her toes.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 776
  • Welcome to her wrinkles.jpeg
    Welcome to her wrinkles.jpeg
    300.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Always sexy in heels.jpeg
    Always sexy in heels.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 527
  • Oiled for my pleasure.jpeg
    Oiled for my pleasure.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,291
great pics and a great girlfriend!

u got pics of her in the hogtie position??

We actually just bought a Hog-Tie bondage set and had plans of doing a custom set and clip of it! I'll keep you posted

Stay tuned for more, this will be an on-going thread, and I plan on starting one in the tickling section as well!

POST #2

Happy Saturday ladies and Gentlemen! Here's a little party pack for your weekend ;)

1. A really cute shot in the pose.
2. Her toes at night down in Mexico.
3. A shot just before worshiping her soles on a couch in Mexico.
4. Amazing Sheer socks tat we found at the bay.
5. A vidcap of a tickle torture video we have.

ps. Don't forget to check out "MyTicklishSide" Sophie on Instagram!

-Myles

Attachments

• five.jpeg
    five.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 1,210
  • four.jpeg
    four.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 928
  • one.jpeg
    one.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,029
  • three.jpeg
    three.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 401
  • two.jpeg
    two.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 529
You lucky man!!! Wow, is she beautiful!!
Her feet are amazing!!!!!! What is her shoe size?
Please do a tickling clip!
Would love to see her ticklish reactions and hear her ticklish laughter!!

SUMMER SOLES POST

Good morning/afternoon/evening (depending where you are in the world)

Hope you're all having a great Sunday! I've got some lazy day sunny soles for you to indulge in

-Myles

Attachments

• Beach pose flex.jpeg
    Beach pose flex.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 526
  • Beach pose Point.jpeg
    Beach pose Point.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 553
  • Summer soles close up.jpeg
    Summer soles close up.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 790
  • Summer soles.jpeg
    Summer soles.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 847
  • Summer toes.jpeg
    Summer toes.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 465
I love her soles. Does she love to have her feet tickled by you? What are her most ticklish spots on her feet? Tell her thank you. She's amazing!

Thanks qwill!

Thanks for checking us out. I wouldn't say she "loves" to have her feet tickled... Mostly because she her feet are usually uber ticklish. BUT, I think she likes the teasing and anticipation of a tickle torture session.

Her most ticklish spots are her heels/ankles and her toes. I will tell her thank you for you!
Feel free to follow her on Instagram @ "MyTicklishSide"

Just an update on the status of our pic's and clips stores! We ran into a little bit of a snag with setting up the stores and it's going to delay us a few days. Long story short, my billing/mailing address for the stores needs to match that of the address on my licence ... Unfortunately, my license still has my previous mailing address on it, so all mail/checks from the stores would be going to the wrong address. We've gone in and updated my address and now we just have to wait a few business days for my new license to come in. Thanks for your patience in advance.

In better news, I'm heading over to the clips section to start a thread there. Go and check out some of our preview clips!

Did I forget to post some more pics?!

... We can't have that.

How about some assorted nylons?:clap:

Attachments

• 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 868
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 735
So, I forgot how small the files have to be when it comes to uploading clips on here. In order for me to make previews of the clips we have, we'd have to shorten them to like 5-10 seconds... Which is a waste of your guys' time. I promise the clips store will be up soon. In the meantime, Sophie does have some good preview clips on her Instagram "MyTicklishSide"

Cheer!

-Myles

Love the nylons. That last pic had to tickle her bad. She has a great arch too.

Yes sir!

Had to tie her to the bed to write that one. The best thing bout her arches is that their "licklish"

damn man, she's such a good sport to be a part of this whether it's tickling or foot fetish in general!

Adventure Updates

So... Sophie and I have been having a lot of fun the last couple days. We have a ton of stuff coming soon but I wanted to show you some of what we've been up to, hope you enjoy!

1. We we're in the middle of snapping a bunch of pic's and this adorable gem happened. Love the pose, but particularly love that pic of her in the pose!

2. I took this picture right before I recorded a ruthless mummy wrap tickling video.

3. A really sexy shot from a bubble bath picture set we took ( Yes, I ended up joining in the bath, and yes, certain activities put shooting to a halt for a while)

4. This is a sleepy sole shot I took in Mexico. Managed to snap a ton before the inevitable foot worship happened.

5. I LOVE THIS PIC! We had a lot of fun taking pictures in those fishnets and this one really got me.

https://www.instagram.com/myticklishside/

Cheers!
-Myles

Attachments

• Bath toes.jpeg
    Bath toes.jpeg
    259.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Beautiful.jpeg
    Beautiful.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Helpless.jpeg
    Helpless.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 654
  • Sleepy soles.jpeg
    Sleepy soles.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 396
  • So Sexy.jpeg
    So Sexy.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 556
Sorry, didn't realize I posted that "pose" shot already! I was going to take it down but it's cute enough to be posted twice so I'm leaving it up!:bantoot:

She has beautiful feet! It's nice knowing that they are not getting neglected

Her feet are really very, very soft and hot!
How long can she take a good tickling on her feet?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back