• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patient ID54041 - Alessandra Ambrosio

Outstanding work, thanks for fufilling my request! Much appreciated dtka66

I really love this series! Thank you so much for keeping it alive~

One of my favorite ladies, a devious scenario, compelling images... what's not to like? Well, only one thing actually: once the machine was turned on I would have liked to see a more hysterical expression on her face, given the extreme nature of the treatment, like was the case with the previous montages. I suppose this has something to do with the availability of the pictures.

Any inside info on who might be next? Just curious... :sherlock:

I really love this series! Thank you so much for keeping it alive~

One of my favorite ladies, a devious scenario, compelling images... what's not to like? Well, only one thing actually: once the machine was turned on I would have liked to see a more hysterical expression on her face, given the extreme nature of the treatment, like was the case with the previous montages. I suppose this has something to do with the availability of the pictures.

Any inside info on who might be next? Just curious... :sherlock:

Yep, faces always are a problem, as well as find a nice feet to work on it.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked my manips!
I have eight requests, but I'll maintain the mystery.

See ya!
dtka66

Note to the community: if anyone wants to tickle-assault Alessandra Ambrosio for dtka66 to have a better, more desperate picture of her face...

Wow, eight requests? People are lining up for you :bubble: Good thing to know there is more to come; I cannot wait to see what devious ideas you have in store. I love your very torturous scenarios!

I have really enjoyed this series. The setting is one of my favorites in the genre.

Outstanding presentation!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back