• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Story (M/F)

Mysterio

Hi, I've never posted here, but I have read the board for quite awhile. Don't know if anyone will like this story, but I'll give it a shot...

I have always wanted to tickle girls, especially their feet. But not being too popular with the opposite sex, I never got a chance to. But at my college, during the spring/summer, there are always beautiful girls laying in the sun with their sandals/flip flops off, exposing their bare feet. During my break between classes, I watch them. But one day, I decided I wasn't content with just watching them. I wanted to tickle them. But since I don't want any girls to get mad, I decided to tickle their feet with a daisy rather than my fingers. It took a few days before I got the opportunity to pull this off. A lot of times, I would get nervous and back out at the last minute. Other times, the girl just wasn't in the right position (when she's flat on her stomach allows for the sneakiest attack). And sometimes, I would come close to doing, but then the girl would notice me there, and I would be embarrassed and run off.

But finally, I did it one day. There was this beautiful girl with shoulder length blonde hair laying on her stomach in the grass with her perfect bare soles exposed and vulnerable. So I sneaked up behind her and rubbed the flower part of the daisy on her right sole. She turned around and looked at me perplexed.

"Uh, sorry...couldn't resist," I said.

She said it was okay, but I could tell by her tone, she didn't like it. I then rubbed the stem across her feet, and she ignored me. I then walked off.

But I found another girl sitting on a bench Indian style barefoot, with shoulder length black hair, and a smile to die for. I sneaked up and tickled her right sole with the daisy. She looked at me and smiled. I gave the same reaction as I did to the last girl. This girl was slightly nicer than her, but still didn't seem very interested. So I walked away

And that was my first tickling experience. Hope I found a girl soon that likes it, and I also hope that I don't get in trouble!:)

I'd really appreciate any feedback, even it's negative. Thanks!

I got to commend you for your success for the few times you succeeded.
I must say you lucked out for two women who let you escape scot free. Tickling strangers is a delicate endeavor. Some people regard it as an intimate act of touching. It could have came a full 180 degrees and bit ya right on your ass. A gentleman who has given himself the moniker Foot Patrol has a website and on it he instructs how to go about photographing women's feet and getting a quick tickle. The most important rule is get permission. In my opinion, more friends and colleagues would allow to get away with it than students at a college or university. Foot Patrol's website is Foot Patrol tapes

Tickling girls you don't know

That's a good start. You have to build your confidence. More important, you need a "radar" to pick the girls seeking attention, not the snobs. Of course, girls sunbathing in public are exhibitionists. Our job is to approach the ones who want more attention than just being looked at.

I think I've developed that "radar." I've had success meeting girls on the beach, in parks and at Renaissance Fairs, and either tickling them or getting them to tickle each other. Look for the ones who give you eye contact. As you approach them, if girls won't look you in the eye, keep moving. The ones that look back at you are keeping the door open, so start talking.

I don't want to make this too long a post - if you'd like more advice, e-mail me at [email protected]. Spring is here, summer follows, and the ticklish girls are coming out of hibernation, ready for us to tickle them!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back