• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

Continuing with the AOTS stuff, here's what I have of Olivia Munn attached below except this one that's too big to attach:

Olivia Munn getting the fish pedicure:

Here's a really obnoxious piece the show does about tickle fetish (just using video clips) and then a brief discussion of whether or not they're going to tickle Olivia. (she insists there's no way they're going to do that). The discussion is attached below, but for the full annoying clip, click here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0evv5m5dcb3yu0n/OliviaMunntk.m4v/file

I'm also attaching two screenshots that LOOK like she's being tickled, I've never seen the scene but here's the original thread where it's all described:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...t-Lick-(AOTS-3-24)&highlight=Olivia+Munn+3/24

Attachments

• Olivia Munn likes to have her toes sucked.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • OliviaMunn_x264.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • OliviaMunntk.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 639
  • olivia munn1.jpg
    olivia munn1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 589
  • olivia munn24.jpg
    olivia munn24.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
Here's the rest of Mr. MacPhisto's screenshots of this lost scene:

Attachments

• olivia munn2.jpg
    olivia munn2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 236
  • olivia munn4.jpg
    olivia munn4.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 172
  • olivia munn5.jpg
    olivia munn5.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 154
  • olivia munn6.jpg
    olivia munn6.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 170
  • olivia munn8.jpg
    olivia munn8.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 218
....and still yet more of this lost segment:

Attachments

• olivia munn9.jpg
    olivia munn9.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 115
  • olivia munn10.jpg
    olivia munn10.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 96
  • olivia munn11.jpg
    olivia munn11.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 120
  • olivia munn12.jpg
    olivia munn12.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 109
  • olivia munn18.jpg
    olivia munn18.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 158
There was speculation whether or not this is even a tickle......someone suggests in the original thread that he may be goosing her under the water. I've never seen it so I can't weigh in.

Attachments

• olivia munn19.jpg
    olivia munn19.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 162
  • olivia munn20.jpg
    olivia munn20.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 112
  • olivia munn21.jpg
    olivia munn21.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 128
  • olivia munn22.jpg
    olivia munn22.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 121
  • olivia munn23.jpg
    olivia munn23.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 158
Two more from this lost segment.........

Attachments

• olivia munn25.jpg
    olivia munn25.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 275
  • olivia munn26.jpg
    olivia munn26.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 337
"I'm tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!"

That's the famous quote from "Snakes On The Plane", but I like this one better.....;)

Attachments

• Snakes On A Plane.wmv
    2.5 MB · Views: 647
Can someone please post the scene where cassia riley was tickled on howard stern show?

Someone remeber a video where a reporter is licked by a buch of people? I think i saw it on this thread but I can't find it :(

I Love that commercial. I wish it was more clear though. Also, check out the Amope commercial in which the boyfriend tickles his girlfriend's feet at the end; this time you can hear her laugh! It's on Youtube.

Can someone please post the scene where cassia riley was tickled on howard stern show?

I checked, i only have the other clip (the one that was labeled as Cassia but isn't). One of the only Stern clips I don't have apparently.

Someone remeber a video where a reporter is licked by a buch of people? I think i saw it on this thread but I can't find it :(

Licked? Or tickled?

I Love that commercial. I wish it was more clear though. Also, check out the Amope commercial in which the boyfriend tickles his girlfriend's feet at the end; this time you can hear her laugh! It's on Youtube.

Which commercial are you talking about, E-Dawg? (not the Amope one, but the one you wish was more clear).

Two scenes with Alexandra Turshen: first as a 70's hottie getting tickled by some hunky dude. (Red Oaks, season 1, episode 2...thanks to whomever gave the original heads' up); the other she gets tickled by her girlfriend in "Land of Smile".

Attachments

• Alexandra Turshen (Red Oaks s1ep2).mp4
    1.5 MB
  • Alexandra Turshen (land of smile).mp4
    1.2 MB
Last edited:
One of my favorite commercials! I wish it was more clear though. I tickle my wife's feet all the time. Y'all would also love the Amope commercial with the woman getting her feet tickled by her boyfriend at the end.

Uptons, when the man pulls off his wife's socks and tickles her feet on the sofa!

Never saw that foot tickling soap opera clip before! Man was that lady gorgeous! Anyone know the actresses name?

I'm assuming you mean Chrishell Strauss, although the other one is pretty as well.

All links in this thread have been updated and are active, and should be for awhile, at least. Zippyshare links have all been changed to mediafire links. Don't bother clicking on the links that are in people's quotes (like the zippyshare links above)

This was originally a link in a comment at the bottom of the page in one of the Anna Kendrick threads, I doubt many saw this the first time 'round. It's just for people who like hearing the word.

Famously, she does NOT like to get tickled. Example 1 Example 2

Which is why it's so great to see her having a little fun with it, joking about tickling in this very funny SNL promo (for those who like hearing the word.....or perhaps imagining the scenario described!)

The beginning is chopped off: she says "Hi I'm Anna Kendrick and this week I will be hosting SNL with musical guest Pharrell." To which Taram Killam exclaims "what can be more fun than this?"....and SHE replies......

Attachments

• SNL Promo- Anna Kendrick_x264.mp4
    2.3 MB
Very cute clip! Interesting interviews, too. She is really serious about hating to be tickled. :eek:

Not sure if this was ever posted on the TMF, but it definitely floated around the mainstream-trading circles back in the day. From the GODAWFUL 1992 TV movie "Bonnie And Clyde: the True Story" (a misnomer, since it's basically just a really cheesy remake of "Bonnie And Clyde" with Faye Dunaway, Warren Beatty and Gene Hackman and which - fantastic though it was - was itself a highly fictionalized version of the two outlaws).

Anyways, a girl gets her foot tickled....first by Bonnie....then by Clyde!

Attachments

• Bonnie and Clyde The True Story 1992_x264.mp4
    2.8 MB
And here's another one, I know people ask about this periodically...and all the old threads about it are just expired YouTube links. This is from the 1979 kung fu flick "The Invincible Killer".... foot tickling leads to romance yet again! lol. This is the English dubbed version, don't have it (yet) in it's original language, unfortunately. Pretty funny scene.

View attachment The Invincible Killer (1979).mp4

It's been a while, but wasn't there a short rib tickling scene in "My Blood Runs Cold", with Joey Heatherton as the lee?

It's been a while, but wasn't there a short rib tickling scene in "My Blood Runs Cold", with Joey Heatherton as the lee?

I never heard of that one, Shark. Thanks for the tip! She's gorgeous! I'll definitely be hunting that down.

Anybody else know about this one? Can you describe it in any greater detail?

A male was driving a convertible, she was the passenger, and another male was in the back seat. He was reaching over and tickling Joey's sides, and even mentioned that he was giving her a little tickle. I could even have the wrong movie, it's been decades. Looking things up, it could even be Twilight of Honor. Too long ago.

Last edited:
Dear God, I think I ran through this thread and it wasn't noticed for me ...

Thanks a lot, Leo. For bringing these videos back to life. And thanks all the original posters and the other that posted videos here to and made requests ...

I fucking finally found Brooke Burke's video and also the Kate Bosworth ones. Coincidentally, yesterday I saw a request here on the forum asking for two videos of her. Two times she was tickled during films: "Win a Date With Ted Hamilton" and "Heartbrakers". Not the ones that are here, but I think she'd love to know that at least four videos of her are still available - including the most special for me, that is the one with her admission ...

Once it was posted 13th December 2005 and she hasn't shown activity nowadays, I think she'll never know. But who knows ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back