• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

And for those who like tickletalk, from the show "Real Sex", a female talks about how she loves being tickled by men. Perhaps she's on the Forum now!

Attachments

• realsex.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • realsex.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 374
I remember when Lesley was tickled on Desperate Housewives playing Teri Hatchers mom. Her boyfriend kept tickling her sides as she laughed and said it tickles, I'm ticklish. Finally Teri says exasperatedly, she's ticklish,OK, now stop.

Last edited:
Two females model shoes with no soles (!)....the host picks up the leg of one, to display the naked sole, and plants a great tickle right in the middle of foot.

There's the full clip, in mp4 and wmv. And there's silent clips (avi and mp4) where it's just the tickle. Love this clip.

Attachments

• BALTACH just clip silent.avi
    929.5 KB · Views: 260
  • BALTACH just clip silent.mp4
    408.8 KB
  • Baltrach full.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • Baltrach full.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 429
Two more old guys tickling younger women clips, always my favorite!

1.) A man is in bed with his mistress and kiss-tickles her foot while she's on the phone (another favorite scenario!). In mp4 only.

2.) Interrogation scene, fake, but...situationally ok. In wmv only.

Attachments

• Old tickle scene m_f-1.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • Globo_V_deos_-_VIDEO_-_Vidigal_e_cia_dividem_o_dinheiro.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 882
In this clip from "The Great White Hope", James Earl Jones plays boxer Jack Johnson, and tickles his girlfriend, Jane Alexander. In wmv only.

Attachments

• The Great White Hope (1970).wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 547
Warning: this is not great quality. I actually have this clip in much better quality on a videotape....I just don't have the means right now to digitize my collection, I have to get on that soon, I don't want to croak and have my family find a box of mainstream clips!!!!

Anyways.....this is again, from the original Juggler TX cd-rom.........two clips from, I believe, Rai (italian tv).

A bunch of beautiful models have their feet tickled by a show contestant, then their faces are hidden as he tickles them again, and has to figure out which girl is which.

These are the original mpeg files.

Attachments

• ElGranA.mpeg
    1.6 MB
  • ElGranB.mpeg
    2 MB
Some clips from American TV shows, and some of these I am SURE you can find in better quality on You Tube now, but no, I cannot tell you the episode names. (because I don't know them, not because I'm forbidden to!)

So we have a scene from "The Last Precinct", which has a female having her foot tickled.

We have Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples getting her upperbody tickled in a sleeping bag.........I can't remember the name of the show, it starred Gene Wilder, though.

We've got the classic Everybody Loves Raymond clip, which I'm sure you can find in better quality....Patricia Heaton having her foot tickled.

And lastly - courtesy of Rockauthor - The Brady Bunch scene where Florence Henderson gets tickled in bed. (upperbody)

All clips in not-very-good quality. These are pretty ancient files.

Attachments

• LastPrecinct.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • Marla Maples.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • Raymond.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • brady_mon_tickled_in_bed_mf_rockauthor.MPG
    2.3 MB
Two movie scenes, Cerina Vincent tickled in "Cabin Fever", and Kate Beckinsale tickled in "Haunted", both clips in mp4 and wmv.

As always, many thanks to the original creators and posters of these clips.

Attachments

• Cabin Fever Cerina Vincent tk.mp4
    680.2 KB
  • Cabin Fever Cerina Vincent tk.wmv
    713.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Haunted Kate Beckinsale tk.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • Haunted Kate Beckinsale tk.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 415
Jennifer Beals tickled by Alan Cumming (upperbody)

Mariska Hargitay tickled in the 80s movie "Ghoulies" (upperbody)

and a clip (not great quality) from the "Dirty Dancing" tour (presumably in the 80s)....where two actors recreate the classic underarm tickling scene...live and on stage! (only on mp4, sorry)

Attachments

• Jennifer Beals tk.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • Jennifer Beals tk.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 218
  • HungryEyes.mp4
    915.3 KB
  • Mariska Hargitay tk (Ghoulies).mp4
    4 MB
  • Mariska Hargitay tk (Ghoulies).wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 238
Who ever this actress is, I think she's adorable! Curly Joe can't help tickling her while he's supposed to be massaging her. From "The Three Stooges Meet Hercules".....both in mp4 and wmv.

Attachments

• 3StoogesHerculesMFSides.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • 3StoogesHerculesMFSides.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 276
Fans of interrogation stuff might like this short clip from a movie I don't know Password Kill Agent Gordon, a woman has her feet tickled for information.

I'm sure there's an upgrade out there, I'm just too lazy to look at the moment!

In mp4 and wmv.

Attachments

• password kill agent gordon.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • password kill agent gordon.WMV
    582 KB · Views: 455
Leo, thank you for the many clips, great memories and new surprises here, we seem to share a liking to the classics. One that may never be found was Jennifer Love Hewitt from her short lived show on Fox called The Time of Your Life, spin off from Party of Five. Only lasted a half year. She applied for a job as a dog walker and during the interview the dogs licked her feet in sandals causing her to laugh and exclaim they're licking me. She meets her friends while out walking them and they lick her feet again, she yells stop licking while laughing. Loved the scene, little hope of seeing it again. Once again thanks for your efforts. :)

Leo, thank you for the many clips, great memories and new surprises here, we seem to share a liking to the classics. One that may never be found was Jennifer Love Hewitt from her short lived show on Fox called The Time of Your Life, spin off from Party of Five. Only lasted a half year. She applied for a job as a dog walker and during the interview the dogs licked her feet in sandals causing her to laugh and exclaim they're licking me. She meets her friends while out walking them and they lick her feet again, she yells stop licking while laughing. Loved the scene, little hope of seeing it again. Once again thanks for your efforts. :)

Wow, never have even heard of that scene, this is news to me! She has been tickled at least in three other instances (all upperbody), I'll post them later or tomorrow, though I'm sure you know those scenes already. Some actresses...they get tickled more than others. JLH definitely has "tickle me" written all over her, lol.

Hiya Leo,

I had almost forgotten about cd clip collection! That does go back a few years at a time when clips were first being posted. Thanks for sharing these, good to see again.

Jugglertx

Warning: this is not great quality. I actually have this clip in much better quality on a videotape....I just don't have the means right now to digitize my collection, I have to get on that soon, I don't want to croak and have my family find a box of mainstream clips!!!!

Anyways.....this is again, from the original Juggler TX cd-rom.........two clips from, I believe, Rai (italian tv).

A bunch of beautiful models have their feet tickled by a show contestant, then their faces are hidden as he tickles them again, and has to figure out which girl is which.

These are the original mpeg files.

I have been searching ages for one from a show I believe was called Haywire back in the maybe late 80's/early 90's featuring several animated short films. One of the features was narrated by Barbie who in one scene is being held arms behind her back while another character tickles her foot with a feather. I don't suppose you have that one hiding around somewhere?

Hiya Leo,

I had almost forgotten about cd clip collection! That does go back a few years at a time when clips were first being posted. Thanks for sharing these, good to see again.

Jugglertx

JUGGLERTX! Am I dreaming??!!!!

Big hug!! Wow....only 120 posts since 2001, ladies and germs!!! But his influence is still felt! Clearly this is a man who picks and chooses his posts carefully!

Getting this CD-rom, back in the day, was LIFE CHANGING, Maestro! Thank you! Some clips would be lost forever if it wasn't for you!

When did you make that CD-ROM? It was like 1999, right? It was way early! I am almost positive I got it from a post you made on Tickletown or somewhere else. And reasonably priced, 20 bucks for, like, 100 clips.

I pored over that CD-ROM as if it contained the lost films of Awesome Welles!

So happy to see you're still with us. Your title may be "TMF Novice", but to me...you're a member of the highest standing, whatever they call it, a magenta chocolate-covered feather, whatever the highest rank is, under Owner and Moderator. TMF Caesar. Something like that. That sound good to you? Hail Caesar!

I almost don't want to stop writing, because who knows if I'll ever talk to you again, but there's definitely more clips from that CD-ROM coming down the pike so....the whole Forum thanks you! It thanked you then....and it's still thanking you now! I'm thanking you, too. :)

Great to see you, sir.

( and as for Warlord Rak.....so sorry, but I am not aware of that clip but thanks so much for reporting it.....people have been writing and asking me about various clips.....and it just goes to show you....all the mainstream clips we've captured over the years.....it's just the tip of the iceberg. Let the hunt continue!!!!)

Last edited:
Leo,

Many thanks for those very kind remarks. I do still visit here from time to time, not quite ready for the Old Ticklers Home. ;) I still have fond memories of Tickletown, truly one of the pioneering tickling sites.

As far as the clips I posted, I had collected some and after I began posting them, several other fine folks sent me more clips to also share. I believe the CD was made in 1999, although I can't believe that much time has past.

Thanks for sharing these clips for some who may be seeing them for the first time.

My best to you.
Jugglertx

JUGGLERTX! Am I dreaming??!!!!

Big hug!! Wow....only 120 posts since 2001, ladies and germs!!! But his influence is still felt! Clearly this is a man who picks and chooses his posts carefully!

Getting this CD-rom, back in the day, was LIFE CHANGING, Maestro! Thank you! Some clips would be lost forever if it wasn't for you!

When did you make that CD-ROM? It was like 1999, right? It was way early! I am almost positive I got it from a post you made on Tickletown or somewhere else. And reasonably priced, 20 bucks for, like, 100 clips.

I pored over that CD-ROM as if it contained the lost films of Awesome Welles!

So happy to see you're still with us. Your title may be "TMF Novice", but to me...you're a member of the highest standing, whatever they call it, a magenta chocolate-covered feather, whatever the highest rank is, under Owner and Moderator. TMF Caesar. Something like that. That sound good to you? Hail Caesar!

I almost don't want to stop writing, because who knows if I'll ever talk to you again, but there's definitely more clips from that CD-ROM coming down the pike so....the whole Forum thanks you! It thanked you then....and it's still thanking you now! I'm thanking you, too. :)

Great to see you, sir.

( and as for Warlord Rak.....so sorry, but I am not aware of that clip but thanks so much for reporting it.....people have been writing and asking me about various clips.....and it just goes to show you....all the mainstream clips we've captured over the years.....it's just the tip of the iceberg. Let the hunt continue!!!!)

Maybe they're seeing this one for the first time, another one from the JugglerTX cd-rom....from Univision, or Telemundo....a model gets gang tickled by the male hosts....

mp4 only (may i suggest downloading the VLC player so that you are able to watch both wmv and mp4 clips?)

Attachments

• SpanModel.mp4
    2.2 MB
Zhang Ziyi gets tickled twice in this movie that takes place in the 60s. Once she gets chased behind a door and tickled by her lover....the second she gets tickled in bed.

In both mp4 and wmv.

Attachments

• ZiyiZang_2046_01.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • ZiyiZang_2046_01.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 243
  • ZiyiZang_2046_02.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • ZiyiZang_2046_02.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Don't know what German film this is from, but a man looks wistfully at his much-younger girlfriend and tickles her foot. Mp4 only.

Attachments

• kitz.mp4
    1.6 MB
Since were posting old clips, does anybody have a copy of that one m/f foot tickling commercial that was posted years ago? It started out with a married couple on a couch, the woman's socked feet is on the guy's lap. He or she ends up ripping off the woman's sock and throwing it at the other person and the other person rips off the other sock and retaliates. After that the guy ends up tickling the woman's feet and she laughs. I don't think you can hear the laughter though because there was music and a kid's voice was narrating it and talking about how his mom and dad are still in love or something of that matter.

Since were posting old clips, does anybody have a copy of that one m/f foot tickling commercial that was posted years ago? It started out with a married couple on a couch, the woman's socked feet is on the guy's lap. He or she ends up ripping off the woman's sock and throwing it at the other person and the other person rips off the other sock and retaliates. After that the guy ends up tickling the woman's feet and she laughs. I don't think you can hear the laughter though because there was music and a kid's voice was narrating it and talking about how his mom and dad are still in love or something of that matter.

I don't think I have that one Jon, sorry to report!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back