• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

from the movie "Open Season", Robert Wuhl is hugging his girlfriend when he's given a perfect opening......another one of the early Juggler clips, I do have this one on videotape and will upgrade it whenever I get that whole thing together! I'm sitting next to boxes of mainstream video tapes! But...in the meantime, this should you over!

mp4 only, sorry.

Attachments

• wuhl.mp4
    1.1 MB
Here's an upgrade! Dispose of your old "Joe's Apartment" clip! Right now on the mainpage, there is a clip of bugs crawling over Zhang Ziyi (for two upperbody clips of her, look up a bit, I posted them a few weeks ago)......anyways, just to keep it "buggy".....here's the end of "Joe's Apartment"....for fans of "the word".....

Attachments

• Joe's Apartment.mp4
    819.5 KB
Here's another big upgrade, and keeping with a theme of live little legs tickling a girl silly.......here's the classic scene from the Japanese film "Tampopo".

At 11mb, it's too big to post here, I think the clip is better if you get the full set-up. Again, only on mp4, sorry. (aren't there online converters you can use? Or just download a Quicktime player, or a VLC player?)

One of the more unusual ticklings on film...tickled by...live shrimp?......Probably wouldn't be able to shoot this scene in the US! Like many mainstream scenes, this one is great in slow motion, where you can really see the legs tickling her.....you may even wince....

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d4gdmyqrv3xbrhb/Tampopo_(Juzo_Itami,_1985).mp4/file

Last edited:
Sort of related to this; I once read a review of "Tampopo" in which the reviewer said it was like someone was running around the theater tickling people. That's an image that stuck with me, as you can imagine.

Leo, I just notice your PM to me, I tried to reply but it didn't go thru. Thanks for your help and advice, I have an old system and can't afford an upgrade right now. WMVs work best for me at this time. You seem like a decent fellow and I wanted to reply as quick as possible. Thanks again for the clips and advice. :)

Leo, I just notice your PM to me, I tried to reply but it didn't go thru. Thanks for your help and advice, I have an old system and can't afford an upgrade right now. WMVs work best for me at this time. You seem like a decent fellow and I wanted to reply as quick as possible. Thanks again for the clips and advice. :)

Here you go, buddy, see if this works for you. These clips are usually so small that I don't think you should have any trouble downloading the mp4, uploading it to this site and downloading the converted wmv:

http://video.online-convert.com/convert-to-wmv

Let me know how that works for you!

I searched and for some reason, I could not find the original post of this, so I'm reposting these here. Axe Deodorant first had done this great game where you tickle a girl on a bed. I actually still have this on SWF. A few years later, they did another one, this time on a couch. I believe it was Toyou who captured these from the game? I could be wrong about that, sorry to whomever was the original poster of these......if it wasn't Toyou!

So here are most of them, I have a feeling not all were captured.

Attachments

• Axe Twist Videos ait.flv.mp4
    1,020.3 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos Blly 2.flv.mp4
    952.7 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos Blly 3.flv.mp4
    962.4 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos Blly.flv.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • Axe Twist Videos Butt.flv.mp4
    738.5 KB
five more....some great reactions....you'd move the cursor over parts of her body and she'd react.....maybe it's even still floating around on the net....

Attachments

• Axe Twist Videos Ear.flv.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • Axe Twist Videos Ft.flv.mp4
    1,000.7 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos ibs 2.flv.mp4
    740.2 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos ibs.flv.mp4
    1 MB
  • Axe Twist Videos Ke.flv.mp4
    2 MB
and another five.....

Attachments

• Axe Twist Videos Kee 2.flv.mp4
    857.6 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos neck.flv.mp4
    900.5 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos Thh.flv.mp4
    948.5 KB
  • Axe Twist Videos Tos.flv.mp4
    1.1 MB
I searched and for some reason, I could not find the original post of this, so I'm reposting these here. Axe Deodorant first had done this great game where you tickle a girl on a bed. I actually still have this on SWF. A few years later, they did another one, this time on a couch. I believe it was Toyou who captured these from the game? I could be wrong about that, sorry to whomever was the original poster of these......if it wasn't Toyou!

So here are most of them, I have a feeling not all were captured.

It was me! LOL!

Did you download and save these or did I send a DVD?!?!?

~ toyou

It was me! LOL!

Did you download and save these or did I send a DVD?!?!?

~ toyou

Do I have a memory or what?!!!!! I knew it was you!

You had posted some of them.....and then I went and was able to retrieve a few others that you had missed. But I was never able to get one good one, I can't remember if it was under her arms, or on her soles, it was one of the "20-pointers", as I like to call those areas! But other than that, i think between the two of us, these are all of 'em.

Thanks for posting them in the first place, Toyou....along with your old site, which was one of the greats! My heart would skip a beat when I would see that it had been updated! lol

PS: Does anyone have the old Tickletown mainstream lists? I just found the old Max Speer list that was on his site, but I think I no longer have the Tickletown list. I was able to sntach up a bunch of great scenes this week just from reviewing Max's list.

Don't have an upgrade on this, sorry, but here's the original late 90s JugglerTx clip of Shirley MacLaine getting a good tickling in "A Change of Seasons" (1980) (in wmv and mp4)

In her autobiography "Dancing in the Light" she gives a pretty sexy description of the time someone tickled her silly.

"I am not macho, I am Russian," he answered, tickling me in the ribs. I pulled his hair - an off limits indiscretion, as I was fully aware.

He sat bolt upright on the bed, a grin of pure joy announcing his intentions.

"Now," he said, mock grim, "Now you will have big troubles."

With no more dialogue he proceeded to tickle me unmercifully. I laughed and screamed and laughed and screamed. At last, thoroughly frazzled, I fell off the bed and called for a truce. Flushed with playful power, Vassy affected a stern look of mock agreement and released me from his bearlike grasp. We crawled under the covers, curled up together, and hibernated for the night.

In her autobiography "Dancing in the Light" she gives a pretty sexy description of the time someone tickled her silly.

Jeff!!!! I can't believe this! Thanks!!!! Whoah!!!! How this never surfaced is beyond me!!! Just made my day!!! I will NEVER see her the same way!!!

A tickling so intense, she remembered to include it in her autobiography. WAY HOT.

What ELSE are you sitting on, buddy?!!! You just whipped this out of your back pocket?!! Whoah. My MIND is BLOWN.

Jeff!!!! I can't believe this! Thanks!!!! Whoah!!!! How this never surfaced is beyond me!!! Just made my day!!! I will NEVER see her the same way!!!

A tickling so intense, she remembered to include it in her autobiography. WAY HOT.

What ELSE are you sitting on, buddy?!!! You just whipped this out of your back pocket?!! Whoah. My MIND is BLOWN.

I found that not too long ago, just on a random search after being reminded of that clip of her. Google Books is an amazing resource for this sort of thing :)

A couple of cute ones, both in wmv and mp4....from "Neighbors" and "Book of Daniel" (TV)

The "Neighbors" clip is good for fans of the "hiding lover" situation.....the "Book of Daniel" is of interest to any older/younger afficianados....;)

Thanks to the original posters and creators of these clips!! (Profx is the one who gave us the Susanna Thompson "Book of Daniel" clip....thanks yet again Prof!!!!!)

Attachments

• book of daniel tickling.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • book of daniel tickling.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 246
  • Neighbors Izzy tickled 2.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • Neighbors Izzy tickled 2.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Piper Perabo gets a good tickling on her boyfriend's bed in "Whiteboyz" (both in mp4 and avi)

Attachments

• PeraboPiper_Whiteboyz_tk.avi
    3.9 MB · Views: 117
  • PeraboPiper_Whiteboyz_tk.mp4
    2 MB
Does anybody have this clip?

My fav would have to be that old megaupload clip that was going around for awhile where for this girl's 21st b-day party, 10 of her friends tied her spread-eagle to a futon and each tickled her for 21 seconds. It wasn't a movie or TV show, but clearly an amateur deal, and it is probably the best clip I've ever seen.

Another super-ancient Juggler TX clip, and I don't remember what Sally Kellerman movie this is from. in mp4 and wmv.

Attachments

• sally kellerman.mp4
    974 KB
  • sally kellerman_001.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 300
Another ancient clip that used to make the rounds on tape trades and wound up a Juggler TX clip.....who was it that first captured this 70s Newlywed Game clip? We may never know!

wmv only.

Attachments

• Newlywed Game.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 650
Two cute scenes from something called "Flashback", this comes from the old Tickletown website.

(handily, in both wmv and mp4!)

Attachments

• Flashback010.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • Flashback010.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 256
  • Flashback020.mp4
    2.8 MB
  • Flashback020.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 230
Since were posting old clips, does anybody have a copy of that one m/f foot tickling commercial that was posted years ago? It started out with a married couple on a couch, the woman's socked feet is on the guy's lap. He or she ends up ripping off the woman's sock and throwing it at the other person and the other person rips off the other sock and retaliates. After that the guy ends up tickling the woman's feet and she laughs. I don't think you can hear the laughter though because there was music and a kid's voice was narrating it and talking about how his mom and dad are still in love or something of that matter.
I think this might be the clip you were looking for. Also, by the way, a big thanks to all of you who submit content to the forums, it is most appreciated.

Attachments

• Uptons.mp4
    1.3 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back