• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathryn Kinley tickled 11 times by Frank Zappa (legs/knees, 1985)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Ok....first off....this is all knee and leg tickling....so....just to pre-empt the "I wish he got her feet" comments.....he didn't so....we'll just have to live with it.

Secondly, put on your special glasses because the 80s hair is in full regalia. Nostalgia for the 80s is so bizarre to me because, amongst other things, the fashion was horrible, even at the time I was thinking, gee....we just had the 50s, the 60s, and the 70s......and I'm stuck with this??! Major 80s hair.

For those of you who have always wanted to see a newscaster tickled during a broadcast....this comes pretty close at times, this should satisfy you, especially when he's getting her while she's reading the teleprompter.

The year is 1985. The name of the show is Radio 1990. Zappa has just testified before Congress, and is guest hosting the week with the future Entertainment Tonight(?) reporter. Well, it was probably all filmed in one day, but whatever....

What can I say? He just keeps tickling her, he keeps squeezing her knee, so much that it becomes a running bit throughout the week....and completely exasperating poor Kinley.

Here's day one.

Attachments

• Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 a.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 b.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 c.mp4
    4 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 d.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 e.mp4
    4.5 MB
Last edited:
...five more.....

Attachments

• Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 f.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 h.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 i.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 j.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 g.mp4
    4.4 MB
It's actually more than 11 times.....but there are 11 clips (plus one where you can see her preparing for it and alluding to it, even though it doesn't come right then)

Here's the last two.

Attachments

• Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 k.mp4
    2 MB
  • Zappa tickles Kathryn Kinley, 1985 l.mp4
    3 MB
Oh my god how did she get through that? I would not have been able to keep reading after like the 3rd or 4th time.

I have tried the lighter attack though.

And that pterodactyl sweater dress is rad AF

The 80s were radical, and Radio 1990 was totally awesome! They were the first music video show to debut the "Time Warp" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show as a music video.

My god, that's my favorite body part to tickle/ see tickled. I used to be ticklish, and especially there, and love to see how people freak out when tickled there. It's a lot better when it's longer (like that vine of Camilla Cabella getting tickled on her knees) or when the person is helpless, but this was great too. Damn I need a girl who will let me tickle the crap out of her knees. Sorry I am getting carried away haha. Have a good one

I was looking for this. Thanks for sharing! As if I didn't like Zappa enough before. It seems that she was getting annoyed by it in the later clips.

Lol yeah I felt bad for her by the end. She started to look pissed haha

It's the tickling, but it's also he was being very difficult (as usual) when she'd try to interview him. He wouldn't take it very seriously. So, it's definitely the knees and him invading her space, but....it's also the fact that she wanted to do a serious interview, and he was in a silly mood. (and never took TV that seriously). I could upload the whole thing if anyone wants to see it in context.

Radio 1900 was produced by Kinley herself, and the great rock journalist (if there is such a thing) Lisa Robinson. So....Kinley might have been hoping: hey, Frank Zappa, just testified in front of Congress...he's got a new album.....we're going to get into some deep stuff, the show will be taken seriously....and instead, he's goofing around, and refusing to read the teleprompter and just making the whole thing difficult for her.

(and to be fair to Frank....when I say do a serious interview, I mean squeezing it in a 15 second soundbite before they have to play the next video. Not Frank's milieu.)

But she definitely had enough by the end.

I have another video clip where an interviewer asks him to massage her, and he obliges, he's doing deep strong massage into her lower back and it comes so close to tickling......but not quite.

(man, i wish i could write a short comment, just once)

Frank was apparently more of a cut-up than I've given him credit for! (Was he a ticklephile as well?)

Anyway, I'd love to see the massage clip!

Frank was apparently more of a cut-up than I've given him credit for! (Was he a ticklephile as well?)

Anyway, I'd love to see the massage clip!

Sorry for the delay, Kopfhorer, I completely forgot about this.

Attatched is the almost, could-have should-have been tickling.......(and to answer your question....I don't know about ticklephile....but it's good to know that Gail and the groupies probably didn't always get off so easy! lol!) (Frank named his son Dweezil after his name for Gail's pinky toe. A female who briefly played with Zappa, and had a fling with him, wrote a book about the relationship and mentioned that there was alot of toe sucking.)

Gail Zappa pool.jpg

in mp4 and wmv.

Attachments

• Zappa interview where he massages host_001.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • Zappa interview where he massages host_001.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back