• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slipped her shoes off under her desk.

always look forward to her pics Jay
thanks for not disappointing....She's a great wife!

Thanks everyone! She's awesome to me and indulges my interest even tho she doesn't share it. I'll say this tho, she goes crazy when I tickle her feet in stockings. Luckily for her I prefer her barefoot.

Jay, that stocking foot is like a rare jewel, and you lucky bastard have that beautiful treasure is in your safe! My friend you are in need of a jeweler to properly appraise that treasure! (at least for insurance purposes) I'm your man! I am certified, or certifiable, you choose...

very nice nyloned feet!!! Would like to sit under the table and ca tickle her sexy nyloned feet!!!!
What would happen: You both are sittin in a bar. Suddenly you grab under the table with your hands, snap her foot and put it between your legs,so she can`t mobe her foot away. Then you put off her shoe and begin to tickle her foot in public. Your tickling activity is only hidden by the table cloth.
What would happen? How would she react?

Jay, that stocking foot is like a rare jewel, and you lucky bastard have that beautiful treasure is in your safe! My friend you are in need of a jeweler to properly appraise that treasure! (at least for insurance purposes) I'm your man! I am certified, or certifiable, you choose...

Thank you my brother,,,LMAO!!! I take my time examining my jewel as often as I can. I remember one time I told her about a dream I had where her best friend was tickling her feet with her manicured nails after I rolled her in a rug. She said "OMG that sounds evil,,, no one is tickling or touching my feet but you so dream on buddy LOL" I think she'd go insane if someone else was to tickle her little feet, mostly out of shock I think. After 26 years it has become very sexualized for her I guess. Your lady is the be all and end all making you the keeper of the Crown Jewels.

very nice nyloned feet!!! Would like to sit under the table and ca tickle her sexy nyloned feet!!!!
What would happen: You both are sittin in a bar. Suddenly you grab under the table with your hands, snap her foot and put it between your legs,so she can`t mobe her foot away. Then you put off her shoe and begin to tickle her foot in public. Your tickling activity is only hidden by the table cloth.
What would happen? How would she react?

Thanks for the compliments. I can answer your question with certainty because it has happened. A few years ago her and I were at a restaurant seated at a small booth for 2 against the wall. The waitress came over and took our drink order. After she left I felt something touch my right thigh. I look down and I see that she had her little foot propped up on the cushion of the booth between my thigh and the wall. She saw me look down and she says "Peek A Boo" and wiggles her toes encased in sheer black nylons. I reached down and gently caressed her foot as I looked her in her eyes. I remember her saying something like "Be careful" I knew she meant "I'm ticklish" and she knew I was most definitely going to tickle her. I started to run my right index finger up and down her sole. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head! She quickly put her right elbow on the table and shielded her face toward the wall with her hand so that only I could see her silently giggling. Her foot wiggled and her toes scrunched but she never pulled it away. The waitress came back and took our order and I gave her a break. She took a second to gather herself as I gave my order but the whole time she rubbed her little foot against my thigh. After the waitress left I took my time caressing her foot and gently tickling her toes from time to time while she sipped her drink or while we talked. She would give a stifled yelp and giggle with an accusing look. After we got home I was so charged up I ravaged her LOL

Your wife is the absolute best!
I hope you tell her that.
Keep the pics coming

Today, May 9th, 2016 she sent me this pic from under her desk saying "Thanks for a great Mother's Day". I don't know about you but she'd be very distracting if I worked with her.View attachment 496190

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back