• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The History - and the Future - of the TMF

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Jeff, how did the TMF start, and who started it?

The TMF was originally started in 1999 by a guy whose username was Psycho. The Internet was so different then that it's hard to even explain what the forum started as... back then, it was very hard to get public space for your own personal website because bandwidth was so rare and expensive. But there was one website that offered free bulletin boards for people to set up and Psycho created one for the tickling community.

Unfortunately, the company doing this wasn't making any money from their bulletin board service and pretty soon they started spamming obnoxious ads, like multiple pop-ups with audio in them, and tried to charge people a subscription fee to experience their site without ads. That's an idea that's sort of coming around again lately, but back then there was no such thing as an ad-blocker or even a popup blocker.

It wasn't really worth using after that, but the community that had grown there in a short amount of time was pretty impressive. These days we're used to seeing a thousand people on the TMF at any given time, but in the early days of the Internet just finding out that there were a few hundred people who were all interested in tickling was an amazing thing to feel. People under a certain age probably can't really understand how isolated the world was, and how you only ever knew the people who lived very near you.

At the time I was still an active video producer, so I decided to volunteer to pay for us to make a move onto a private server with our own forum software as my way of giving back to the community. That was in 2001, when we officially launched ticklingforum.com. It ended up being lucky that I did that, because a short time later Psycho underwent some kind of religious awakening and started trying to dismantle as much of the online tickling community as he could get access to. He deleted backlogs of posts on the old forum and even tried to shut down the TMF and replace it with a site devoted to his religious beliefs. It was all in my name though, so I was able to take control and restore things.

At that point, Myriads contacted me and we talked about the fact that he had been running the forum day-to-day for Psycho and he offered to continue doing it for me. Which was another way that we got very lucky in those early days, because there is probably nobody else who could have kept such a steady hand on the wheel for this long. Myriads is a rock, he literally never says he's going to do something and then fails to do it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that other moderators are very silent. Are they there and just not interacting? Or is down to just you?

They're around for the most part, but like a lot of old-time members they've moved on in their lives. After fifteen years a lot of people get married and have kids and their lives change, or they just drift away from active participation. The forum doesn't really need that much moderation because we've become a long-standing online community with a personality and tone that are consistent, so we've never needed to bring on any new ones to replace the less active ones. Moderating at this point is mostly about cleaning up spam. We're a pretty big forum so we attract a lot of spambots.

One of the great things about the TMF is there's not pop up ads, or a million banner ads all over the place, you have it set for tickling companies only. How important is the success of the commercial companies to the continuation of the TMF?

I guess I would distinguish between companies that come from the community and are run by real tickling fetishists, and ones that just advertise on the TMF because it's financially smart. People who are known on the forum, and are active and friendly, are very important to me. The ones who just sort of slam their ads onto the forum and don't even seem to really be aware that we're a community could all disappear as far as I'm concerned.

Have you ever wanted to walk away from the TMF?

Not ever.

What would happen to the TMF if you decided to quit? Does it just run on its own?

It doesn't run on it's own but it doesn't need me to run it either. HDS (HisDivineShadow) is probably the only indispensable one because he's the only one who knows how to fix it when it's broken. I can't imagine I'd ever quit, but if I died I would hope that the forum would live on. HDS wouldn't be able to renew the URL I don't think, but he does have backups of the database and hopefully we'd pop right back up under a slightly different name.

That is definitely news. We may have to start raising up some leaders. Someone perhaps not yet born will one day take over the reins of this place!

You never know!

Any favorite posters/threads? Past or present?

Right now you're one of my favorite posters. You've lit the mainstream forums on fire, which is my personal favorite place to hang out so it's especially cool for me.

You're kidding. That is startling news for me to hear, thank you!

You're very welcome!

Over the years, there have been so many sub-forums and sections added to the TMF. No music forum, though! Why not?

Every time we create a new subforum in GD, we give people another reason not to post in GD. If anything, we need fewer specific subforums there, not more. :)

Gotcha. Well, what about this: when the Forum first started - let's face it - it was almost entirely guys, and pretty much it was the hub for where you would find out about new video releases. And then gradually the Forum fanned out into the colossus it is today. Now…there are a lot of sisters on the Forum. Do you ever think perhaps they should have their own subforum, a no-guys-allowed forum?

I always remember there being a fair number of women around, at gatherings and online. I think it's more that they aren't as comfortable talking publicly because some guys, with the cover of online anonymity, can be creepy assholes, or just assholes. Some women too, but way more men.

If anything, I think we've become more accepting of men overall. When the forum started there was a strong bias against male bottoms and gay fetish stuff, and over the years that's pretty much gone away entirely. Or at least I think/hope it has.

We kicked around the idea of a girls-only forum at one point, but it stalled out at "How do you determine gender?"

Do you think it's easier to be comfortable with yourself when you have an outlet like this? We now have people on the Forum who were kids when the Forum started and who came of age with this available to them. They seem a little more comfortable about it within themselves than, say, I was back in my early 20s. Or even now! Where do you think these younger people would be today, within themselves, had there not been the internet, or more importantly, this Forum? Do you think the Forum has helped these people? Or do you think it's just an evolution of sexual mores?

I think it's definitely a lot easier to be who you are today, than it was even 15 years ago. Not just in the tickling community or fetishes in general, but whatever you're into. The internet has enabled people to find other like-minded people, both for good and ill.

I think there's going to be a big increase in the next few years. What do you think?

I hope so - it's hard to say. It will depend a lot on our (my) ability to enable the forum to reach more people and evolve with the times. If we had real resources I think we could reach a lot of people and do some amazing things, but try finding funding for crazy fetish website projects. :)

Did you ever think you'd be still doing this 16 years later?

I never even thought 16 years ahead to be honest.

Does it feel like 16 years?

It does not feel like 16 years. I can't believe this forum has existed for so long.

Anything wild in the works that we don't know about? A TMF spaceship? Televised Golden Feather Awards?

Not at the moment!

What are the biggest hassles as a moderator?

The most frustrating thing I have to do is deal with people who are never going to agree with something I've done. I try pretty hard to be reasonable and even-handed on the forum, and to really be as free from personal issues as possible when I make a decision. But sometimes people are just going to disagree with you, and they're not going to want to stop trying to convince you. And a lot of times, they get insulting and personal, or threatening, and that can be annoying.

From time to time, people have been banned from the Forum. But I feel like the moderators are pretty patient and give people a lot of rope. I, for one, don't ever feel like I'm "being moderated". What does a person have to do to get her or himself banned?

It's not easy, you have to really want it. We usually only ban people who are actively trying to be assholes, and only after trying to talk them down off the ledge.

And they have to be being assholes to someone other than me, because I don't really care if people insult me personally. I've gotten mad about being moderated from time to time myself, and I've been tempted to tell someone to fuck off over it, so I genuinely don't take it personally when people do that to me. But if they're on the attack against someone else, or some group of people, and they won't back off when we ask them to a couple of times, that's when we'll kill an account. But even then they're generally welcome to return with a new username and try again.

I'm glad you don't feel moderated. I personally hate it when websites become little cults of personality where someone is constantly berating people for doing things the wrong way or violating some obscure local custom.

In the past, you have put yourself out there, in your own video clips and have even appeared on television…were there ever any ramifications in your own life from being so high-profile?

Not really, though looking back I'm surprised at how little I cared about that. I don't think I'd be so quick to do it today.

One question I've always wanted to ask a video producer: let's say you hire a model, you're all set, you have the money….she shows up…..and she's a total vegetable. She's not ticklish today, or ever. What's the situation then? Do you still have to pay? Do you try to fake it? It must be a very uncomfortable moment!

It's VERY uncomfortable. I've had it happen a few times, and I just pay them and thank them for their time. I feel like I owe them for coming and trying. They put themselves in a very vulnerable position in good faith, and I feel like the right thing to do is to pay them for it. They're always very upset when that happens, and apologetic.

Back to the TMF….what happens to people when they leave the Forum?

I've only heard rumors, but I think they just quickly die of boredom

Is there a time where one is too old and should maybe retire from the Forum, make room for the new crop? Or are we all going to die online together, like Jonestown?!!!

Eventually we'll all move to an island and retire together.

What can one do for the TMF, if so inclined? Is there any need, something somebody can help out with? Are you looking for a specific someone.....a tech person, a lawyer, a typist?

The only thing I wish we had more of is more active participants. We could always have more conversations going on, and those are the real lifeblood of a community.

Are there some unsung heroes that we don't about? Past or present?

HisDivineShadow is THE unsung hero of the TMF. Without him, we would not exist, period. He's a rock star who never takes a bow.

Wow, I did not know that. HisDivineShadow. He's the man.

No question about it.

Understood. Ok, one last question…..are you ready?

Yes.

Why are we so into this? What is it about this particular thing?

I do not have the slightest idea. :)

Me either. Hey, listen…..thanks, Jeff. And HDS, and Myriads, if you're reading this. Really. Truly. From all of us. Thousands of us. Thanks for all your hard work over the years. It's made all the difference to me, I can tell you that much, it really has. Thanks, man.

My pleasure. You guys have made a huge difference in my life, too.

Last edited:
Great interview.

As a history major, I always love reading about history, and how things got from the past to the present.

Reading about the TMF's history, and how it evolved from it';s beginning, to the present, was very informative.

Thanks to both Jeff, and Leo.

Oh...the dark days of 2000! LOL!

So much has changed, so many people have come and gone, the technology is so much better.

Hard to believe it has been this long!

~ toyou

This is a great post. Thanks to Jeff for sharing his thoughts.

Good job Dearest Leo! I've been here almost since the start and didn't know half the stuff you pulled out of Jeff.

Great interview. It has been a very interesting ride to see the forum grow and change. I am sure the ride is not yet over. :)

Wow. Very interesting and informative.
Many, many thanks to Jeff and HDS, and to Leo for giving everyone a view behind the scenes.

Thanks guys for the comments, but especially HDS and Myriads....I never knew, but I do now, we all do.....thank you so much. Nice Forum you got here! :)

And thanks again to Jeff, who gave a lot of his time to make this conversation happen. He endured an onslaught of questions and emails the likes of which we may never see again! I'm sure Jeff hopes he never sees them again! Thanks again, Jeff.

Viva TMF!

Last edited:
A little history before the history!

Hi Folks! Very well put together thread and very informative. Kudos on a fine job!!!

I would like to provide some facts leading up to the creation of the TMF that many might not know. Some of the old timers here might recall but it is often forgotten about.

Back in 1998, my girlfriend and I put together a new tickling website called "Hoteltickle" that we based around our love of tickling and how to involve couples into the scene. We looked at all the websites out there and saw nothing that fit what we wanted to accomplish and felt we could could do something big that could unite the community. Our idea was to create a place where people could feel safe and connect and become friends and share their passion. We wanted a site that connected into every avenue of the tickling world and leave no stone unturned. I am pretty sure by the reaction we got from the community we did that and had great success from 1998 through 2002. And to boot, I did it all using only a WebTv unit!!! Talk about some hell. Had to teach myself hard coding HTML and then figure out how to actually create decent documents...but passion took over and I learned very quickly inspite of not even having a real computer!

Just as a couple side notes we were the first tickling website that I know of that was featured on a British TV show (or any TV show for that fact) and we were also the first tickling website to actually bring a celebrity into the mix (Gloria Pall from the famous tickling scene in Brothers K.) and convinced her to write a book about her experience being tickled in that movie!!! In 4 short years we accomplished a lot which I am still proud of to this day.

During the early days we created some very unique ways of communication. Our first was creating the standard guestbook that was on websites back in the day and by the time we were done collecting signatures we had over 880 different people sign that book and give small bios about themselves which led to a few connections (success story's) from what I understood! We also created our own chatroom, however at that time it did not go over as well as we would have liked. I think people were very timid about live chatting back then but every once in a while we have have some good turnouts if we designated a night for everyone to meet up.

What a lot of people today don't realize is that Hoteltickle was one of the first if not the first to create a successful message-board platform by utilizing those "freeweb" message board services offered back in the day. I even dug up the old link which was: http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb95940 - it was a really awesome place to go because it was almost like real time questions, answers and sharing...and just like every place else still to this day, it had it's trolls who roamed freely!!! LOLOL - it was still a blast though.

We also created one of the first personal sections for the tickling community on our website which we called our "Guest Photo" section. Those who were brave and wanted to make connections would send in a photo to go with their screen name and an email so they could connect with others. People really took to that idea and we had 37 people take part. Each person got their own profile page if desired which made them feel special. Good times!

Anyhow, to get to the meat of the story, one day I get this email from a guy named Psycho4048 and he wrote me to say he was impressed with our work and that he was starting a new website called "The Tickling Galaxy" or something to that effect. He then asked if he could "borrow" some of our ideas which was the message board and our guest photo sections. He actually asked me, and I kid you not, if he could have all the peoples photos and information that I had on HotelTickle. As flattered as I was I wrote him back and thanked him for his compliments, but I told them there was no way I could just hand over photos and information on our guests as it would breech my relationship with them all. I told him to feel free and contact each one of them through the information on my site and if they agreed to be part of his new beginnings then that would be fine. As for him borrowing my message board idea I told him to do as he wished and that there was plenty of room for more good platforms for the community!

So, if my memory serves me correct he decided to take down his "Tickling Galaxy" or "Universe of Tickling" and he kind just vanished for a few months until the first version of the TMF emerged in 1999-2000 on one of those free message board platforms and that finally merged into the vbulletin paid for format in or around April of 2001. I had joined both in the infant stages and was a participating member. In the early stages when psycho was still running the board I volunteered all my audio section clips off the Hoteltickle website to him for a sub forum of "audio clips only" which has since pretty much vanished (at least all my donated clips) into mostly video now.

At one time I also remember myself, TMF Jeff and another community member who had deep resources were talking about putting together the ultimate tickling resource website where you could access anything tickling related and buy any video clip (vhs videos at that time) all through one site. It was a great idea but way to big for all of us to wrap our heads around. Wish we would have now looking back!

Anyhow, there is a little history before the history of the TMF. Yes, I would like to think that Hoteltickle in some small way pioneered a small path into the creation of this site as many of Psycho's ideas came straight from us. I am not writing this to toot my horn or take any credit away from those amazing people who have built and ran this place for years. I am just simply stating the actual facts that happened on the way here and I think all my brothers and sisters from back in the day can vouch for my sincerity. I truly believe that HotelTickle had direct influence on what you see today! I attached a screenshot of the old site for those interested in what our homepage looked like ;-)

peace out,

daddy

Attachments

• HotelTickle-s-Lobby-Final.jpg
    HotelTickle-s-Lobby-Final.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Hi Folks! Very well put together thread and very informative. Kudos on a fine job!!!

I would like to provide some facts leading up to the creation of the TMF that many might not know. Some of the old timers here might recall but it is often forgotten about.

Back in 1998, my girlfriend and I put together a new tickling website called "Hoteltickle" that we based around our love of tickling and how to involve couples into the scene. We looked at all the websites out there and saw nothing that fit what we wanted to accomplish and felt we could could do something big that could unite the community. Our idea was to create a place where people could feel safe and connect and become friends and share their passion. We wanted a site that connected into every avenue of the tickling world and leave no stone unturned. I am pretty sure by the reaction we got from the community we did that and had great success from 1998 through 2002. And to boot, I did it all using only a WebTv unit!!! Talk about some hell. Had to teach myself hard coding HTML and then figure out how to actually create decent documents...but passion took over and I learned very quickly inspite of not even having a real computer!

Just as a couple side notes we were the first tickling website that I know of that was featured on a British TV show (or any TV show for that fact) and we were also the first tickling website to actually bring a celebrity into the mix (Gloria Pall from the famous tickling scene in Brothers K.) and convinced her to write a book about her experience being tickled in that movie!!! In 4 short years we accomplished a lot which I am still proud of to this day.

During the early days we created some very unique ways of communication. Our first was creating the standard guestbook that was on websites back in the day and by the time we were done collecting signatures we had over 880 different people sign that book and give small bios about themselves which led to a few connections (success story's) from what I understood! We also created our own chatroom, however at that time it did not go over as well as we would have liked. I think people were very timid about live chatting back then but every once in a while we have have some good turnouts if we designated a night for everyone to meet up.

What a lot of people today don't realize is that Hoteltickle was one of the first if not the first to create a successful message-board platform by utilizing those "freeweb" message board services offered back in the day. I even dug up the old link which was: http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb95940 - it was a really awesome place to go because it was almost like real time questions, answers and sharing...and just like every place else still to this day, it had it's trolls who roamed freely!!! LOLOL - it was still a blast though.

We also created one of the first personal sections for the tickling community on our website which we called our "Guest Photo" section. Those who were brave and wanted to make connections would send in a photo to go with their screen name and an email so they could connect with others. People really took to that idea and we had 37 people take part. Each person got their own profile page if desired which made them feel special. Good times!

Anyhow, to get to the meat of the story, one day I get this email from a guy named Psycho4048 and he wrote me to say he was impressed with our work and that he was starting a new website called "The Tickling Galaxy" or something to that effect. He then asked if he could "borrow" some of our ideas which was the message board and our guest photo sections. He actually asked me, and I kid you not, if he could have all the peoples photos and information that I had on HotelTickle. As flattered as I was I wrote him back and thanked him for his compliments, but I told them there was no way I could just hand over photos and information on our guests as it would breech my relationship with them all. I told him to feel free and contact each one of them through the information on my site and if they agreed to be part of his new beginnings then that would be fine. As for him borrowing my message board idea I told him to do as he wished and that there was plenty of room for more good platforms for the community!

So, if my memory serves me correct he decided to take down his "Tickling Galaxy" or "Universe of Tickling" and he kind just vanished for a few months until the first version of the TMF emerged in 1999-2000 on one of those free message board platforms and that finally merged into the vbulletin paid for format in or around April of 2001. I had joined both in the infant stages and was a participating member. In the early stages when psycho was still running the board I volunteered all my audio section clips off the Hoteltickle website to him for a sub forum of "audio clips only" which has since pretty much vanished (at least all my donated clips) into mostly video now.

At one time I also remember myself, TMF Jeff and another community member who had deep resources were talking about putting together the ultimate tickling resource website where you could access anything tickling related and buy any video clip (vhs videos at that time) all through one site. It was a great idea but way to big for all of us to wrap our heads around. Wish we would have now looking back!

Anyhow, there is a little history before the history of the TMF. Yes, I would like to think that Hoteltickle in some small way pioneered a small path into the creation of this site as many of Psycho's ideas came straight from us. I am not writing this to toot my horn or take any credit away from those amazing people who have built and ran this place for years. I am just simply stating the actual facts that happened on the way here and I think all my brothers and sisters from back in the day can vouch for my sincerity. I truly believe that HotelTickle had direct influence on what you see today! I attached a screenshot of the old site for those interested in what our homepage looked like ;-)

peace out,

daddy

Sure, I remember Hotel Tickle. And Tickle Galaxy, too. There were a bunch of sites I went on to before the TMF, and that was one. Tickletown was probably my favorite. But there were many. Max Speer had one, Toyou had one....SW Tickle was one of my favorites....Ironic Tickler, remember that one? And definitely Hotel Tickle, and I would bet that that's probably where I saw the link to the TMF. Either that, or on Tickletown.

And I didn't mention about the notorious ASM board. Wait. ASR? Now I can't remember the acronym. One reason I can't remember is because it was filled with assholes, and I hardly ever went on it. Memories of that board should really make people not take the TMF for granted and appreciate the civility here. But wasn't that the precursor to the TMF?

I wasn't focusing on the history of tickling on the internet, just the TMF. The TMF ended up being the central location for everyone, and the other sites fell away.

But I did appreciate those early sites, including "Hotel Tickle", most definitely. And now that you mention it, I do remember the audio clips section! In both sites, yours and the early TMF. I think I still have them all on cassettes!

Last edited:
Sure, I remember Hotel Tickle. And Tickle Galaxy, too. There were a bunch of sites I went on to before the TMF, and that was one. Tickletown was probably my favorite. But there were many. Max Speer had one, Toyou had one....SW Tickle was one of my favorites....Ironic Tickler, remember that one? And definitely Hotel Tickle, and I would bet that that's probably where I saw the link to the TMF. Either that, or on Tickletown.

And I didn't mention about the notorious ASM board. Wait. ASR? Now I can't remember the acronym. One reason I can't remember is because it was filled with assholes, and I hardly ever went on it. Memories of that board should really make people not take the TMF for granted and appreciate the civility here. But wasn't that the precursor to the TMF?

I wasn't focusing on the history of tickling on the internet, just the TMF. The TMF ended up being the central location for everyone, and the other sites fell away.

But I did appreciate those early sites, including "Hotel Tickle", most definitely. And now that you mention it, I do remember the audio clips section! In both sites, yours and the early TMF. I think I still have them all on cassettes!

Hi Dearest Leo,

There were 4 major newsgroups back in the day and I believe they were AMT (alt.multimedia.tk), ASFT (alt.sex.fetish.tk), ABMET (alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tk) and ATT (alt.test.tickle) which was one a few of us tried to get going to combat all the spam, troller's and assholes of the other newsgroups.

I know you were not focusing on the history of tickling on the internet my friend. The reason why i did reply was because I felt the Hotel had a direct influence on Psycho and his decision to create what would become the TMF and I wanted to explain why. I felt like it was part of the true beginnings that gets over looked or forgotten as only a few of the old timers knew he was in direct contact with me about borrowing some of my ideas.

Believe it or not I still have the whole site in tact with all the content tucked away on a hard drive and disks. ;-)

peace out,

daddy

Hi Dearest Leo,

There were 4 major newsgroups back in the day and I believe they were AMT (alt.multimedia.tk), ASFT (alt.sex.fetish.tk), ABMET (alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tk) and ATT (alt.test.tickle) which was one a few of us tried to get going to combat all the spam, troller's and assholes of the other newsgroups.

I know you were not focusing on the history of tickling on the internet my friend. The reason why i did reply was because I felt the Hotel had a direct influence on Psycho and his decision to create what would become the TMF and I wanted to explain why. I felt like it was part of the true beginnings that gets over looked or forgotten as only a few of the old timers knew he was in direct contact with me about borrowing some of my ideas.

Believe it or not I still have the whole site in tact with all the content tucked away on a hard drive and disks. ;-)

peace out,

daddy

Dearest Daddy, My apologies, because that remark of mine was not intended as snarky. I should definitely clarify: I absolutely appreciate your influence on the TMF, not to mention your pioneering work in putting a place on the web so that we could suddenly not feel freakish. Or less freakish. As I said, I frequented your site, it was one of the first ones I ever saw. I wasn't a member though on the message board, I don't think, I just "lurked"!

And I really appreciate you taking the time to add that information to this thread, so that the "History" is more complete, absolutely. No disrespect was intended, more like...major respect IS intended!

Also...that was YOU who convinced Gloria Pall?!!!! Ha! I bought that book! LOL! I still have her autograph! It says, "with love from Gloria Pall, a real ticklish pinup" :) Thanks, I did not know that!

I had completely forgotten about Psycho....now I know where all of my old threads went! The Great TMF Crash of 2001! That was a bad day, you log on, no TMF! WHAAAAAT?!!!! :D

Interesting that he asked you to just hand over all the profiles! Let's chalk that up to more innocent times.....like making movies in 1910!

This was a pretty awesome read. I'll admit that I laughed at the comment about dying of boredom.

Great interview!!!! I've always wondered about the history about TMF. I've been around since the Psycho days I believe. Because I remember the change but not knowing what happened. Thank you SO MUCH TMFJeff, Myriads, and HisDivineShadow!!!!! If there is ever to be a Tickling Hall Of Fame- you are the first inductees!! :)

ASFT (alt.sex.fetish.tk) OMG... I use to be there all the time!! Among other websites like Ana and Andre- I wish I could remember the others... but ASFT was my primary for so long... :)

Back in 1998, my girlfriend and I put together a new tickling website called "Hoteltickle" ........

Mr. Daddy, one more thing that popped into my mind today as I was out walking.....it made me laugh...I realize that Hotel Tickle was most definitely one of the first places I found, if not the first website....because I remember thinking...."this is an actual hotel????" I was so confused!!! "A hotel...with tickling?" And I kept looking around the site, searching for rates and more information! LOL! "How can I, Dearest Leo, stay at the Hotel Tickle?" lol.

It took me MORE THAN ONE VISIT to realize there was no actual hotel!!! Every time I'd go on, I'd try again to see where it was, and how you booked a room. Talk about the naive 90s! I thought, eh, they're probably trying to keep it discreet, lol!

Anyways, it has definitely all come back to me how important Hotel Tickle was, and I've just been cringing that I did not accord you the proper respect in that first reply. Forgive me, Daddy-O!

PS: Yes, Captured Doll, Ana & Andre, how could I forget to mention them?!! Another revelation to me.....there's women who are into this, too? And they live here, in NYC??!!!! Whaaaat?!!!! lol

Nice history.... At least now it's in the web, buried as it may be. I do remember Tickle Hotel, vaugely remember Tickletown. I be gettin old. May the TMF never get old.

Wonderful content here. I love this historical recap of "the old days"! And this hotel tickle things sounds awesome too. You really went on British TV?

Haha, that "psycho" guy seems to really deserve his name. It's funny actually, cause this "religious awakening" reminds me of another (nut)case, more specifically of Brian "Head" Welsh who left Korn in 2005 for similar reasons and tried to undermine the band from the outside. Is this a common thing in America? :angel:

Haha, that "psycho" guy seems to really deserve his name. It's funny actually, cause this "religious awakening" reminds me of another (nut)case, more specifically of Brian "Head" Welsh who left Korn in 2005 for similar reasons and tried to undermine the band from the outside. Is this a common thing in America? :angel:

Yes, it is, actually! America is filled with religious wackos! Some of them actually put religious information in their signature lines here on the Forum, haven't you noticed? Because nothing says fetish like a quote from the Bible!

You mention Korn, I can also think of Fishbone, and Fleetwood Mac as two other bands who had (American) members have religious awakenings and freak out on the band. (to be fair, Fleetwood Mac also had a British member, Peter Green, who did the same thing, so it's not ALWAYS Americans...just usually! ;)

Psycho did start the Forum, so let's not beat up on him too much! And from what I remember (which is pretty vague at this point!), he was cool to all of us until he freaked out. I might add that I'm pretty sure he freaked out right after the World Trade Center attacks, which I can attest was a time when many people freaked out. I had a friend end up shooting his sister-in-law and himself. I had friends who immediately went from being left wing to hard right wing, and going from right wing to left wing. I remember a guy driving his car into Christmas shoppers. People were rattled and jangled and some went over the deep end. So.....I believe that's when he freaked out, and that's why the TMF only goes back to December 2001. (i could be wrong about this, but that's what my memory tells me)

Yes, it is, actually! America is filled with religious wackos! Some of them actually put religious information in their signature lines here on the Forum, haven't you noticed? Because nothing says fetish like a quote from the Bible!

You mention Korn, I can also think of Fishbone, and Fleetwood Mac as two other bands who had (American) members have religious awakenings and freak out on the band. (to be fair, Fleetwood Mac also had a British member, Peter Green, who did the same thing, so it's not ALWAYS Americans...just usually! ;)

Psycho did start the Forum, so let's not beat up on him too much! And from what I remember (which is pretty vague at this point!), he was cool to all of us until he freaked out. I might add that I'm pretty sure he freaked out right after the World Trade Center attacks, which I can attest was a time when many people freaked out. I had a friend end up shooting his sister-in-law and himself. I had friends who immediately went from being left wing to hard right wing, and going from right wing to left wing. I remember a guy driving his car into Christmas shoppers. People were rattled and jangled and some went over the deep end. So.....I believe that's when he freaked out, and that's why the TMF only goes back to December 2001. (i could be wrong about this, but that's what my memory tells me)

I started by writing something like "haha", but you have mentioned some pretty serious and concerning stuff in your last paragraph. I'd like to point out that it is not "religiosity" that I wanted to attack, rather the craziness of going after what you helped to build, invoking religious reasons. That sounds whacky to me, and borders on self-denial of one's identity, but what do I know?

Many people were shaken by 9/11, me among them. This event has impacted the whole world. But while it definitely helps to understand and explain erratic behavior, it is no excuse for committing crimes. I hope that we'll agree that it is one thing to have one's own beliefs shattered after something bad happens, while it is another thing to become violent or harm others.

As for "crazy religiosity" being an American thing, I mean no disrespect. It is just, as a European, I am struggling to find local cases of this happening. I literally know no other example, save maybe for Nina Hagen (Germany), and that is really the only one I can think of. Plus this woman was obviously a nutcase prior to her conversion so I don't think it counts :D

I started by writing something like "haha", but you have mentioned some pretty serious and concerning stuff in your last paragraph. I'd like to point out that it is not "religiosity" that I wanted to attack, rather the craziness of going after what you helped to build, invoking religious reasons. That sounds whacky to me, and borders on self-denial of one's identity, but what do I know?

Many people were shaken by 9/11, me among them. This event has impacted the whole world. But while it definitely helps to understand and explain erratic behavior, it is no excuse for committing crimes. I hope that we'll agree that it is one thing to have one's own beliefs shattered after something bad happens, while it is another thing to become violent or harm others.

As for "crazy religiosity" being an American thing, I mean no disrespect. It is just, as a European, I am struggling to find local cases of this happening. I literally know no other example, save maybe for Nina Hagen (Germany), and that is really the only one I can think of. Plus this woman was obviously a nutcase prior to her conversion so I don't think it counts :D

Love Nina Hagen, "Nunsexmonkmusic" hahaha!

Hey, I'm a citizen of the world, you can say anything you want about American wackos, I certainly am not offended. Believe me, they're not the ONLY people who live in the US...but they most certainly exist, as we all know all too well. And they are complete embarrassments to the country, what can I say.....daily embarrassments.

Regarding sad times of 2001, and bringing it back to the history of the TMF, I remember us all doing a kind of roll call for us New Yorkers (and surrounding areas) to make sure we were all ok. I can tell you this....I was definitely not in the mood for the TMF to vanish like it almost did! Anyways, let's not talk about that time anymore! All we know is that we're grateful for Myriads, and Jeff, and HDS....and anyone else who helped keep the TMF going when all that happened! Including all of the members who posted content and threads and posts and comments.....from then right up until now!

Regarding sad times of 2001, and bringing it back to the history of the TMF, I remember us all doing a kind of roll call for us New Yorkers (and surrounding areas) to make sure we were all ok. I can tell you this....I was definitely not in the mood for the TMF to vanish like it almost did! Anyways, let's not talk about that time anymore! All we know is that we're grateful for Myriads, and Jeff, and HDS....and anyone else who helped keep the TMF going when all that happened! Including all of the members who posted content and threads and posts and comments.....from then right up until now!

Wow, indeed. That must have been a touching moment. I wasn't a member back then so I can only imagine.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back