• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Former GF's step mom's soles from 13 years ago

shippyshippy

TMF Master
Man, what a time to be making my first content contribution here.

I was cleaning out my house a couple of days ago and came across some old photography equipment. This was a box with some serious relics, including a 512 MB (LOL!) compact flash memory card. And what was on it? A few frames of my ex's step mom's lovely mature soles.

I can only imagine that these were taken around when I was 17 (when we were together and her step mom just came into play in her life). She never knew 100% about our tickling fetish, but she knew we were freaky little high schoolers. She was such a tease, haha, always trying to play the cool mom role (understandable when trying to woo kids that aren't yours to their side) and enabled us to be deviants. I have a great story that I will post in the true stories subforum later today when I have more time. For now, enjoy these soles.

EDIT/PS- The original files won't post correctly so I had to screenshot and try to enlarge in Photoshop. Hopefully they're not too small.

Attachments

• f11.jpg
    f11.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 375
  • f22.jpg
    f22.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 343
  • f33.jpg
    f33.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 273
That's it, man. Don't even really remember taking these, but there is no mistaking what it was, haha.

Glad you folks enjoy them.

Great pics & anecdote!!! Wish we had more of these kind of posts here!

Thanks for the sentiment, Bastard. I love writing and it was fun reminiscing about my early tickle days.

Yes, indeed. I forgot that I never posted a lil' story from back then in the true stories subforum. I'm on it today, I swear!

Thanks for the positive feedback, folks. I have no lofty goals at the moment, but I am hoping to create some fresh content in the near future. It's been a dream of mine since I started my life as a photographer and videographer back in high school. But like I said, I have no lofty goals at this time. I'd rather not write a check that I can't cash.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back