• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The shippyshippy photography thread

The farmers markets are opening up around these parts. Who's up for some produce?

x8KaZwI.jpg

Duck, fucker! I saw this lil' fella yesterday afternoon while on a different job. Wish I had more time to snap some quacks.

bf6K3CV.jpg

Hey Shippy, you've got some nice stuff in here, thanks for sharing it. The dog one is so beautiful, they're all great, the band/flag one, you could sell that one! Like tomorrow! 4th of July is coming! Let's get moving on this, print up some postcards, people buy 'em....Shippy gets rico!

Love the mushrooms, and the New Orleans chucker (i'm only on this page right now). Hot diggity ding dong! Keep up the great work!

Oh! Oh, I say! How I long for the colorings of autumn! Crank up da vibrancy.

fOLM08P.jpg

And thanks for the kind words, Leo!

I can't believe I haven't posted a photo of a cat yet. Well, that ends meow. This is one of my beloved babies.

gkTtmC0.jpg

I've been too busy to snag anything new and fun lately! But I was recently on the patio of one of my favorite Omaha bars and decided to photograph this oak barrel. Wood is good.

LPN8gTC.jpg

I've been too busy to snag anything new and fun lately! But I was recently on the patio of one of my favorite Omaha bars and decided to photograph this oak barrel. Wood is good.

LPN8gTC.jpg

Love it. Wood is indeed good. One thing I found is that rust is multicolored and multi-textured. I took some amazing shots of just some rusty old coffee can bottoms once. Amazing what you can find at times just right under your nose.

Hey man, you've got a calendar shot with that cat of yours! I smell money...big money! $$$$$!

Shit, it's been so long since I've posted in here and Imgur is in some weird beta mode, so I couldn't figure out how to upload the full-res version. So, here's a thumbnail. Sorry to make you click again.

Anyway, this shot is a TMF 'sclusie, y'all! I was out on the pedestrian bridge that connects Omaha to the Iowa side of the Missouri River. Looking up, I saw cool clouds, blue skies and suspension wires. I like it.

Shit, it's been so long since I've posted in here and Imgur is in some weird beta mode, so I couldn't figure out how to upload the full-res version. So, here's a thumbnail. Sorry to make you click again.

Anyway, this shot is a TMF 'sclusie, y'all! I was out on the pedestrian bridge that connects Omaha to the Iowa side of the Missouri River. Looking up, I saw cool clouds, blue skies and suspension wires. I like it.

That's an album cover! Bullseye! "Clouds & Wires.....the new album from ShippyShippy & The Grapes", something like that.... "Going Everywhere With ShippyShippy"

You got it right in the sweet spot, good job!

Will you do the exhibition in live or online? When do you plan to do the exhibition? It's just that I haven't been impressed with the photos lately. The only time I really liked the photo, I decided to print it out on canvas. Canvas Prints helped me with this. I have only one photograph in my house. I didn't like any more photos. All the pictures I come across on the Internet are somewhat similar to each other, unlike yours. You have your own style of photography, and it's cool. I'd like to see more of your work.
Do these guys provide discounts?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back