• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jodie Foster tickle attacked by Julian Sands, "Siesta" (1987)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Maybe this will be debated, but I have always viewed this as a tickle scene. I suppose she could be laughing at his antics, but I don't think so.

It is most definitely acted, as she's using a British accent for this role, but it's a good acting job by someone who knows her craft.

I also think she could be having slightly ticklish reactions to having her foot held, in the first part of the scene.

Too big to attach, so here's a link to the scene (mp4 only, sorry):

http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/cxLEZjdl/file.html

Another one I'd never seen before :)

I agree, I think there's definitely a tickle vibe. She's sort of physically twitching at times, and the way she's curled into that guy has a sort of defensive vibe to it. Also her laugh is punctuated with shrieks that don't seem to be coming at the punchlines of the jokes.

Another one I'd never seen before :)

I agree, I think there's definitely a tickle vibe. She's sort of physically twitching at times, and the way she's curled into that guy has a sort of defensive vibe to it. Also her laugh is punctuated with shrieks that don't seem to be coming at the punchlines of the jokes.

That's what I thought, and also...I just rewatched it now, he's playing with her foot that's on his lap throughout the scene, that's why I think she's giggling before the attack. Also, the giggling is clearly overdubbed onto some of the other shots, so it doesn't always match what you're seeing.....but watch him giving her a conspiratorial look and seems to tickle her foot (that's out of view), I don't know....I've seen this clip a million times and have not thought that much of it.....until just now! Now I think the whole thing is (feigned) tickling, that's why she's giggling through the first part. The attack itself may just her laughing, get off me, that kind of thing.....but the foot thing, I don't know......

who knows......but I could not NOT post it, right?!!!

Happy you agree! I have a few such clips where it's on the fence. We'll see what others say. I'm not a huge Jodie fan so it's not like wishful thinking! (I have a much better, unambiguous Ellen Barkin scene, though, if I can find it. She's the one with the pout at the end of this clip).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back