• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lol

blaster

Guys...my wife is sick of the attention. Sorry I even tried to share. This one guy is a real mess. Bothering me with his dick. I'm outta here. Man...you pricks just cant handle it. I'd love to be deleted. This fuck....marc....fuck you. He is a creep. Kidnapping? shit. come get some death bitch

Living? Is that what we call NOT SIGNING INTO YAHOO MESSENGER anymore???? Ha ha , Oh well, I guess I must be "dead" then because I really like the Yahoo Messenger and find it, when a sexy ticklish girl with an open mind and a few ounces of creativity, imagination to her existence, VERY entertaining and, at times, most SINCERELY arousing.
I AM SORRY your Wife got creeped out by some Foot Admirers that seem to have gone, somewhat, overboard, in expressing their appreciation for your Wife's feet. Honestly, I KNOW THEY MUST be FINE or I wouldn't have written you in the first place, but honestly, I can't actually visualize them at THIS MOMENT. Although seeing/reading all the commotion they have caused you and apparently some ADDITIONAL (as in OTHER than YOU) frustrated drooling footluvers/admirers of your Wife's feet, makes me want to go back and have another, probably loooooooooooong, slow, careful look at them. Anyway, it sounds like she got spooked and doesn't want nor appreciate the excess that some guys can show/express regarding her sexy tootsies. THAT, in and of itself, can be pretty hot too actually and it is a shame your Wife (and her amazing feet) have you on such a short leash, otherwise you could share more pics of her feet in various conditions. Not to mention, be free and allowed to "chat" about them on Yahoo Messenger or anywhere else you cared to chat. And, also, btw, PLEASE REMIND her that there is a footguy who wants to ravish and lavish all the worship and tickle attention she could ever want or handle, wanting to chat with her on Yahoo Messenger and my Yahoo ID there, is marccc_2112
Until then,
Tell her "cootchie cootchie coo" for me! And let her know the Tickle Bandit is plotting his next tickle torture ransome/kidnapp for tickle torture fantasy REALLY SOON!!! And her bare feet REALLY REALLY REALLY has the Tickle Bandit's Full erection, er uhm, I meant, full attention!

fucking asshole

May I suggest use of the block feature (so they can't message you anymore) as well as reporting these guys to a moderator, if you feel it warrants such an action.

May I suggest use of the block feature (so they can't message you anymore) as well as reporting these guys to a moderator, if you feel it warrants such an action.

time to take out the trash

while I tickle fuck her feet...this jerk wants to remember times he jerks off

I'm... not terribly clear on just what is going on here, but I don't like it...

Ah, it's Saturday night, he's probably had a few too many. Too many chats! He's been here since 2005, I'm sure he knows who to complain to.

Bro, we don't know what you're talking about! But whatever it is....it's only the internet, man! Calm down, chill out..log off....give yourself some distance. And then post tomorrow! (and don't post people's Yahoo ID's, man, that's not cool, we don't know what your prehistory with this guy is....in fact, we don't know anything about what you're ranting about!)

Good luck, though.

Can't tell if this is a troll or not. I don't think there's any logic either way though, either a convoluted troll or a nonsensical rambling.

I'm confused... :confused:

Edit: Okay, I looked back through your posts and I assume that some guy liked the pictures of your wife, and now he is sexually harassing you/her?

I'm confused... :confused:

Edit: Okay, I looked back through your posts and I assume that some guy liked the pictures of your wife, and now he is sexually harassing you/her?

he's threatening to rape her buddy . Why the fuck am I even responding?

God, what the hell am I even doing here? Cant that dick delete me?

he's threatening to rape her buddy . Why the fuck am I even responding?

Yeah, why the fuck ARE you responding?

Does he know where you live? Then go to the cops. If you have a problem with one of your little chat buddies, go to Yahoo and report him. If you have a problem with a TMF member, send a private message to the moderators. What the fuck do you want US to do about it? Form a lynch mob? This is what's keeping you up ALL NIGHT?

Hey buddy, no one asked you to post pictures of your wife. What the fuck do you people expect when you do something like that? "Look at my wife and tell me what you think of her feet", what the fuck do you expect? And where's your wife during all this, sleeping in bed while you bristle all night all long? "My wife is sick of the attention", well then tell her not to log in! Don't ask for the attention!

You've been here since 2005, and you haven't figured this place out yet? Boo-hoo! We're all weeping for you!

Get a fucking grip! Take my advice....go sleep it off.

Yeah, why the fuck ARE you responding?

Does he know where you live? Then go to the cops. If you have a problem with one of your little chat buddies, go to Yahoo and report him. If you have a problem with a TMF member, send a private message to the moderators. What the fuck do you want US to do about it? Form a lynch mob? This is what's keeping you up ALL NIGHT?

Hey buddy, no one asked you to post pictures of your wife. What the fuck do you people expect when you do something like that? "Look at my wife and tell me what you think of her feet", what the fuck do you expect? And where's your wife during all this, sleeping in bed while you bristle all night all long? "My wife is sick of the attention", well then tell her not to log in! Don't ask for the attention!

You've been here since 2005, and you haven't figured this place out yet? Boo-hoo! We're all weeping for you!

Get a fucking grip! Take my advice....go sleep it off.

This.

...Without all of the obscenities lol. Take the frustration out of this post and this is the best advice you're gonna get. If you have a more complicated issue or require further explanation/advice, I would take a minute and actually write an articulate post instead of spouting off incoherently. We can't help you if we don't understand the issue ourselves.

Go to the police if there is an actual threat to her safety, go to the mods if it's just through the forum.

Unfortunately this is a risk all women take when posting pictures of body parts..hell, just a face pic gets fapping. Can't let it get to you..its just words. If he knows you by name then I would follow up with the others advice but the unfortunate thing is behind the computer screen people get ballsy.

Yeah bro. I think that you need to learn to better express your issue here. It really took me a bit to figure out what you're actually freaking out about here.

You need to either directly contact a moderater with your issue or if it is an offline issue then you need to contact the cops

He got one thing right.....the subject line of this thread............

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back