• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Slave's Trauma M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Haydar a good looking Turkish Cypriot lad is 19 years old and speaks little English which is why I am paying for his education and in return he's my house-boy and keeps the house clean but he is disciplined by me when he deserves it and the method very effective and sometimes on line I will seek assistance as I did last night from Alexandros. Firstly though Haydar is 6' dark haired, dark eyed and for me handsome. His body slim and appealing but particularly his size 11 feet which are smooth and tender and gain a youthful sweat in college and a house rule being he never wears shoes inside the house and always black nylon socks I buy him.

Haydar has a girlfriend in Cyprus and has come to London for an education and he lives well and has an allowance and no rent to pay he sensible enough to realise he will find it hard to better his situation. This though doesn't mean he won't try to take advantage of his situation and mid-week I arrived home and went to his room and he was lying on his bed with his shoes on! I looked at him and said

"You know not to wear shoes in the house Haydar" and his bed especially custom made secured the leather wrist and ankle straps telling him a month with me he ought to respect my house my rules and said I better take off his shoes and unlaced the laces as he squirmed! I smiled pulling them both off and squeezing each warm and damp socked foot and said

"Haydar'ın ayakları gıdıkladı ve gıdıklayan ve gıdıklayan olacak!" "Haydar's feet are going to be tickled and tickled and tickled!" and enjoyed feeling his flexing long socked toes and looking at him leaned into his black socked feet secured together reading his look of "No please not my feet" and in Turkish which I learned when the Ministry of Defence had me working in Nicosia where Haydar had been a waiter and convinced to return to London with me! He easily bribed to let me enjoy his feet after working in the restaurant 6 mths ago but as he made clear only for the money but as ticklish on his feet now as then.

I sniffed both feet as he shut his eyes as he doesn't like seeing me enjoying his feet, I rubbed my nose on his socked soles and inhaled his raunchy foot stink and then stroked my fingertips from the balls of his feet to his heels and the ticklish sensation hit him like a shockwave.

"Hahaaa hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Haydar has such a weakness, very sensitive, very ticklish feet and I kept stroking toes to heels of both socked feet

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESt-stopHahhahahahahahohohohohoHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

I stroked faster and faster as he suffered the unbearable tortuous tickling and last night I really gave him the works so continued drawing my fingertips up n down again and again across Haydar's socked soles. I stopped to allow him to catch his breath but told him that this was the beginning of a hellish night and he knew it as having been at the gentlemen's club I'd had a drink and was in a devilish mood and blindfold him and he now guessed he was in trouble and peeled off his socks, telling him to wiggle his toes and he did knowing he was in no position to refuse. Haydar clenched his teeth as he felt his bare soles being firmly stroked! I indulged in examining his feet so tickling the instep of one foot and the balls of the instep of the other and alternated feet saying how raunchy they smelled making him seethe saying if Yasmin could see her boyfriend now, secured and his vulnerable, helpless feet being teased and tormented by an elder man fixated on them, both smooth large athletic feet!

I deliberately sniffed them deeply saying straight lad's feet the most appealing as they'd not ordinarily allow another man to be intimate with their feet as Haydar himself wouldn't but wearing Armani and Yves St. Laurent cologne that he had expensive tastes and money talks and then speaking of taste made him squirm sucking on his toes, individually and mouthful by mouthful as their ripened taste is turkish delight, a tangy, salty flavour and very warm and succulent! Every sensation heightened by his unable to see and anticipate them and he flinched as the feather lightly stroked his toes making him quiver and giggle. I twirled the feather in between his toes and instructed him to clench his teeth or I'd increase the tickling!

Haydar's squirming indicating his physical reaction to the torment as verbally he fought to remain silent as I dragged the quill of the feather the length of his feet indulging in an intense tickling of his feet and saying I was so glad his feet were so insanely ticklish whilst again running my fingers up and down his soles! Eventually and allowing it as tickles sending him into fits of laughter especially when the feather was sawn in between his long toes and engaged in a pro-longed tickling of his feet with the feather as Haydar bucked on the bed as my fingers rubbed his sweaty soles as a foot massage began! There was nothing he could do about it so he cursed, yelled, and screamed as I enjoyed exploring ways to tickle his feet, in between his toes, along his high insteps and across his arches and Haydar getting hoarse from laughing when I tickled him between his toes, twisting the feather around and around, then up and down both soles of his feet with the quill which is such an effective tickle tool!

Haydar's feet are so sensitive that the feather provides such an excruciating ticklish experience for him now as it did in Nicosia when his shoes and black socks worn by him all night waitng tables came off and two ripe smelling warm feet were sold to me. Then as now he trying to avoid them being tickled as each insidious stroke got to him and from one foot to the other and me saying his feet were his meal-ticket and how could he deny it especially now living in Chelsea on the embankment and saying his laugh was one exciting to me! The silly boy would clench his toes so I'd then open them wide and tickle in between them with greater intensity! Will he ever learn being the question? Verbally I taunted Haydar having such soft, smooth soles and gazed at them both in admiration then took a long and slow stroke along the length of his right foot loving how intensely ticklish his feet are and sensing his humiliation telling him to wiggle his toes which he can't help but do and then same treatment to his left foot! I'm an expert tickler with male feet and especially with my fingers and tongue and kept on with the long and slow strokes from his heels to his toes

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE...!" This driving me CRAZYHAHAHHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"Yes Haydar it really is!" I responded wriggling my fingers in between the wiggling toes of both feet simultaneously

"HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO-n-n-n-n-n-noooooo! HohohohohohoHOHOHOHOHOHOHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

My fingers glided up and down both of his bare insteps and from side to side across the balls of his feet and caressed his arches, so senstive and tickles him so much. I stroked both soles and sawed the feather in between them all, tickled the balls of his feet, the arches, insteps and toes as Haydar's laughter was consistent and then licked my lips and started sucking on the toes of his right foot, sucking on them one at a time which is a sensation Haydar hates but he is very, very licklish and has awesome tasting feet

"Hahaha...hahahahaha...hehehe...hehehehehe"HAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOO!"

I took all of the bare toes on his right foot into my mouth at once, sucking on them, expertly flicking my tongue in between his toes, lickling, lickling, lickling and sliding my tongue side-to-side in between Haydar's ticklish toes and the ball of his bare foot.

"It t-t-t-t-t-tickles! IT TTTTTTICKLES TOO MUCH! SSSSSSO MMMMMMUCH! HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW! SSSSSSSTOP! PPPPPPLEASE! HHHHHHELP! MMMMMMURDER! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!"

Then began licking and sucking the five bare toes of his left foot and playfully nibblng them. A shock wave of ticklish sensations shot through Haydar as he lost control completely as I slowly licked the bare instep and across the arch up to his toes driving the Turkish lad berserk!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" I looked at the blindfold lad and his face cringing as I licked the ball of his left foot as he laughed louder and louder and louder still when I alternated orally servicing both feet with no break so going from foot to foot! My tongue licked circles in his ticklish arches as his laughter became hysterical and told him this was why his room where I tickled other guys before him was sound-proof and took long and slow licks along his soles! I kept on licking, heels to toes, lapping at both sensitive bare soles, tickling them with my tongue, a little harder and faster with each lick.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!"

I subjected his feet to a thorough lickling and saliva lubed soles stroke tickled over and over and over again then stopped and said he had such naturally tanned feet and long toes so amazingly suckable and his feet smelled so raunchy and delicately brushed his soles against my beard or more true to say designer stubble and teased under his toes with it gripping his ankles tightly and slowly ran the tip of my index finger up n; down each sole in turn, slow strokes driving my crazy! Then quick tickles to the centre of each arch and several simultaneous strokes down both arches my index and middle fingers! I indulged in stroking his soles continuously so Haydar was laughing constantly and I duly abandoned my gentle stroking and began to really tickle his arches and under his toes with a focus on tickle torturing them as he shrieked with uncontrollable laughter!

I told Haydar knowing all the senstive parts of his feet that I would be working on them for a long while yet and commenced dealing out the tickles and loving his laughing reaction as I enjoyed tormenting the balls of both feet and all of Haydar's toes but knowing the middle of the soles of his feet being his nemesis I really worked them over and so cruelly with the revolving bristles of the sonicare so Haydar reacting as if he was being electrocuted and then de-activated the electric toothbrush and indulged in using my fingers and drove him demented and the process deliberate and slow and soft making him really squirm with as well as ticklishness, the humiliation that quite literally I could touch his feet wherever and however I liked and both feet in front of my face I proved it and pressed my nose to his soles and rubbed it over them deeply inhaling their smell and same time sensually massaging them. Then the feather ...

"Hahaha...hahahahaha...hehehe...heeheeheeheehee...hohoho...hoohoohoohoohoo...!"

The sensations came all over both soles of his bare feet, soft tickling, back and forth, up and down, from the balls of his feet to his heels and then toes as the teasing was merciless and relentless and told him in future no shoes worn in the house or he'd invite being punished and his nod but inability to speak whilst laughing let me know he understood and again lickles all over the soles of his feet and my nibbling his feet really got to him as done as a lover might do, the objective to embarrass the straight lad who was growing hard which I told him I was seeing in his levis and not a worry as later he'd be naked and me and another guy would be working on him as I wanted to see him tickled and lickled upper body including lips licking his dick and then jerked off really sensing how ticklish he was as I now kept rhythmically brushing the feather up and down and up and down, over and over and over again, gently gliding the soft tips all across the soles of his madly twitching bare feet.

I told Haydar that years of experience mean that I am a master tickler at finding just the right rhythm, not too fast, not too slow and dependent on the ticklee once found so the one that seemed to tickle the most that I locked into it without wavering, covering every available spot on the vulnerable soles of that ticklee tickling, tickling, tickling! Haydar was lost in gales of laughter as I tickle tortured his feet as he laughed and laughed louder and louder.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please, stop! PLEASE STOP! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! Don't! DON'T TICKLE MY FEETS MORE!" "No! NO! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOk HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE "HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"That's for now Haydar and released him so he could use the toilet as wanted no accidents and then told him that the car he wanted I would buy him but he would earn it and to strip to his boxers and put the same socks back on as I would order us pizza whilst we looked on line together to find the tickler who would assist me in tickling the fuck out of him and if there was nobody that I knew a couple of ticklers anyway saying after all a BMW is a luxury car!"

The mix of emotion on his face a picture, excitement to be getting the wheels having passed his test but the dread of how he was going to own it but Haydar easily persuaded he will have the car but what he didn't know was that a tickler was arranged to come and he Greek Cypriot so sworn enemy of a Turkish Cypriot who is hideously ticklish, Haydar was tortured with tickles like never before as a BMW is expensive but his ticklish feet are priceless!

Last edited:
Very nice! I like the situation you created and the characters. The tickling action is hot.

Hi,
Sorry about the message. I'm essentially a straight male who gets off on f/f tickle clips but I do enjoy m/m tickling stories. I was wondering if you knew of any sites that cater for fantasy ticking tales? I suppose I'm thinking of monsters, trolls, cartoon characters, etc.

Thank you for your time. :)

Thanks for the link and will take a browse for sure!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back