• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonight's Tickling scene

CapturedDoll

Verified
So Master led me to the bedroom… he tied only one of my wrists to the canopy above my head. Keeping me standing up in my clear high heels… he had me hold my vibrator to myself while he tickled me all over my body. Starting with underneath my restrained arm… Mostly light tickles but threw in some deeper ones… even tickling my feet as I kept standing on my tippy toes… he also ran a feather over my body. Both sides of the feather!! :)

Then after a little while of this… he took off the restraint and had me lay down on the bed with the vibrator. He told me to take my heels off…. (YES!!!!) Then he tickled both of my feet at the same time softly and hard… then just one… then would switch… then back to both. Also switching from His fingers to the pointy end of the feather. His fingers softy tickled my feet… all over my toes and arch… even poking at my feet with the tip!!!! I was told to tell him when I was about to cum… I did… and He let me cum to His deep tickling fingers…

THEN… He held me down and for at least 20 minutes tickled me all over. It as such a great hardcore tickling… He even found a new place on me!!!! Above the back of my elbows!!! :O I was HYSTERICAL!!!! Also I was hysterical when He tickled me on my neck, underarms, sides, thighs, ears and feet - they were REALLY ticklish today!!!!! Probably heightened even more so because I had just cum. To the point I coughed multiple times because I couldn’t catch my breath!! It was FANTASTIC!!!!! :)
After that I laid in His arms and turned into a puddle of girl goo as He loves to say haha. “) Kisses, hugs, and so many cuddles for us both. :)

NICE STORY!

I love to hear that women can cum while being tickled. Please post more stories like this.:jumpupanddown:

*woman goo

:p just kidding! Sounds like a great time! Thanks for sharing

Actually I agree with you and prefer Woman/Man. But.. that's what he says (flows better lol)

But yes it really was. I forgot about this night- glad I spotted this thread again! :)

Very nice story! Please more!
To tickle your feet must be a dream! (I wished I can tickle your sexy feet)
You are great!

Actually I agree with you and prefer Woman/Man. But.. that's what he says (flows better lol)

But yes it really was. I forgot about this night- glad I spotted this thread again! :)

That's interesting! You forgot about this night! I was wondering about how a tickling stays in the memory of a 'lee.......and of course, you've been tickled SINCE then, so this tickling was obscured by what's happened since.

I love when I find old writings and am reminded of a tickling that I had forgotten about! And sometimes I don't remember them at all! Thats why it's so great writing them down and documenting them!

Anyways, congratulations on having such a fufillling experience!.....when a 'ler gets to tickle and when a 'lee gets ticked......our guaradian tickle angels up above get an extra golden feather for their wings, did you know that? :) Mm-hmm, it's true! :)

That's interesting! You forgot about this night! I was wondering about how a tickling stays in the memory of a 'lee.......and of course, you've been tickled SINCE then, so this tickling was obscured by what's happened since.

I love when I find old writings and am reminded of a tickling that I had forgotten about! And sometimes I don't remember them at all! Thats why it's so great writing them down and documenting them!

Anyways, congratulations on having such a fufillling experience!.....when a 'ler gets to tickle and when a 'lee gets ticked......our guaradian tickle angels up above get an extra golden feather for their wings, did you know that? :) Mm-hmm, it's true! :)

I did not! :) Now I do! YAY!!!! :) hehehe

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back