• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lenny Bruce expounds on the ticklishness of his wife, Honey Bruce

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Imagine my surprise when reading Lenny Bruce's autobiography, "How To Talk Dirty And Influence People", he opens up a chapter talking about how ticklish his (gorgeous) wife, the burlesque stripper Hot Honey Harlowe/Bruce was.

I'm attaching scans of the relevant portion......(you'll have to retitle them, sorry).

Above all this, Lenny was just a great, great artist, comedian, mind.......so ahead of his time, if he could have just hung on even just a year longer, the whole world would have caught up with him. I just posted the definitive documentary about him on this thread here...not only that, you can see footage of Honey the heartbreaker herself, as well as her more contemporary interview about their crazy marriage.....she even says..."He made me laugh...and I love to laugh..." :):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?274570-Lenny-Bruce-documentary-(out-of-print-must-see)

Do yourself a favor - as well as doing it for Lenny himself - check it out! One of the greatest and most important of all comedians....and one of the saddest stories ever.

He would have loved the TMF! :)

Attachments

• 45 label scans 042.jpg
    45 label scans 042.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 932
  • 45 label scans 043.jpg
    45 label scans 043.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 568
  • 45 label scans 044.jpg
    45 label scans 044.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 707
  • 45 label scans 045.jpg
    45 label scans 045.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 818
Last edited:
Yes....Great book, I must have read it 50 times..
A must if you're a Lenny Bruce fan..

I think of this thread every time Lenny Bruce appears as a character on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel--every time I'm rooting for the scene we all want to see!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back